World Cup if top FIFA rankings was qualifiers

So would you prefer a World Cup with these teams over what we got?

frankly I like it because good UEFA teams don't get held out because of too few stupid spots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4seC6mIPIRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comparing to the World Cup we have
CAF: 2
CONCACAF: 3
CONMEBOL: 6
UEFA: 21

AFC: 5
CAF: 5
CONCACAF: 3
CONMEBOL: 5
UEFA: 14

Yep. Degenerate nigger countries playing is a shame.

But even if we took them out there is still Russia hosting which is just another country with white skinned degenerate niggers so idk.

>fifa rankings

heh

no i like the diversity and different/lesser known stories and players

if you just want to watch the elite european teams, then the euros are every four years anyway

Whites are the most degenerate people in this world tho

Yeah but even then only the top 16 or so should make it, there are way too many nothing countries who will 100% go out in the groups. Wc is supposed the elite competition for the sport

No it's not it's supposed to be a competition between the best countries from every region

You already have the Euros for bad European teams

that's retarded. What's the point in even watching if its not the most elite teams

And world cup qualifiers (a much narrower sample size) are a better metric how?

You are watching the best teams from each continent you retard.

because roockie teams are fun to watch and make nice suprises , also elite vs rookie games are in general more open and fast paces while elite vs elite games are very tactical and booring especially the finals.

daily reminder theres literally 8 groups just for niggerland

meanwhile actual top 30 ranked fifa teams in europe didnt qualify because they were in a group with atleast 2 other good teams and theres only 1 auto qualifier and 1 playoff spot in each of those groups

why do you continue to support this shitty fucking sport?

who the fuck is in charge of fifa anyways, who signed off on 8 fucking groups for niggerville?

>crying this hard because you got bumped
I'm just sad we don't get to see the world where you react to Nigeria knocking you out the group stage.

who /top 10/ here?

wtf you are talking about africa has 5 slots

Christ no one wants to watch overrated eurotrash all the time.

they got more than 5 fuck outta here

they had like 40 fucking countries and only 2-3 teams per group and an automatic bid plus a playoff spot

meanwhile teams like the Netherlands got bumped because only 2 qualifyer slots and 2 OTHER TOP 20 NATIONS IN THE SAME GROUP

nobody fucking waits 4 fucking years to watch nigger teams play

they all suck ass, they AT MOST have 1 actually namable player, and the last one was Eto'o who is probably retired by now

and maybe drogba or some shit but they never get far because thats all they have, 1 good striker

oh and when i said "they have 1 good player" i meant the entire fucking continent of nigger

eto'o for the last 3-4 world cups was the ONLY FUCKING NIGGER ANYONE HEARD OFF ON THOSE TEAMS

and fucking cameroon would either lose in teh group stage or make it to the first round and lose

>plus a playoff spot
Who was in the play-off?

its called world cup and not first world circle jerk cup and no they have 5 slots and when they had only 2-3 solts the total number of wc teams was smaller you fucking retard.
they aren't even nigger teams , only 2 sub saharan teams made it

No, the FIFA Coca Cola™ rankings are a joke.

m8 you don't know shit about soccer. asian countries perform worse than african countries btw , go complain about them too

Czech Republic missed out
Netherlands missed out

and fucking englands group are you kidding me?

first off, no playoff spot at all FOR ONLY THEIR GROUP, isnt that kinda fucking suspicious?

and they fucking blow out the teams for a spot

oh trust me i do

also LMAO at whlie checking teh qualifier wiki i see USA lost out, fucking hilarious

now we dont have to watch as fucking fake ass TV analysts act intersted in this stupid sport and even moreso, have to commentate and act interested in USA's games

also hopefuly that red headed faggot wont show up either, as if he was even as popular as Donovan

no you don't. also kek did you realize just now that we didnt make it to the world cup?

Mate, I agree with your sentiment, but Czech Republic? Really? They haven't been relevant in ages. As for Slovakia not getting a play off, they were the worst 2nd out of all 2nd placed teams. There are 9 groups. One has to go. It's not a good format though, I agree with you on that.

Someone bought a down syndrome a laptop for his birthday

>tfw Slovakia were the worst 2nd place because we scored a 90th minute winner against them
>tfw Scotland missed out on 2nd place because we scored a 90th minute equaliser against them

yes

How the fuck is that suspicious? That system is literally in place so a dominant 2nd place team gets another shot at going to the WC while a weaker 2nd place team leaves early.

Also if you think most teams in Europe are as good as regional powers from CONCACAF, CAF, or AFC you need to quit sucking eurocock and actually watch the sport you seem to know fuck all about yet talk about it.

Scotland deserved it, those Griffiths free kicks were flukes/Joe Fart positioning

>Also if you think most teams in Europe are as good as regional powers from CONCACAF, CAF, or AFC
Let's be real though. They are. Maybe not Lithuania or Estonia-tier countries, but Denmark would woop literally any country from any of those confeds. CONMEBOL, on the other hand...

i lost track inbetween the fucking MONTHS between games

last i checked they were 1 point ahead of the playoff spot in 3rd but i remember looking at the points and games left and there was A MINIMAL chance they didnt make it if they lost out and other teams had to win, including one team beating mexico

i sure as fuck didnt expect that but lmao at it happening, i fucking hate ESPN contrived bullshit coverage during world cup

especially their shitty golf-style commentary during games

your country is a sham

daily reminder the ONLY time you made a WC final is the year you hosted

and 10 YEARS BEFORE AND AFTER

you never got close

kinda suspicious huh?

oh and that year was also the one where Pele just happened to get hurt in the group stage so the 2 time defending brazil team lost early, before coming back and winning again 3 out of 4 times

so they knew when grouping england and those shitty countries that england would be so dominate?

or are you saying they just majically removed the playoff spot mid-tournament

is that fair?

also shouldnt there be an even number of playoff spots anyways so teams can play eachother in the playoff?

are you seriously defending FIFA when MORE THAN 4 TEAMS are paired up in europe bu thave the same number of AUTOMATIC BIDS FOR WINNING as nigger country?

name 1 fucking player ON EACH nigger team who got an AUTOMATIC BID

and their last name cant end in "ogba" or "eto'o or fucking freddy adu

ill wait

They lost to a team of niggers, ones much worse to the ones on the African teams you denounce

Germans and Italians have dirtier histories than 1 year memes like England and South Korea.

This guy's a genuine loon. Only America could produce someone this cuckoo without a shred of self-awareness

>so they knew when grouping england and those shitty countries that england would be so dominate?
>or are you saying they just majically removed the playoff spot mid-tournament
Here's how it goes. Nine groups are made. The winner of each groups auto qualifies. The eight best out of the nine runner-ups(meaning the eight runner-ups with most points) meet each-other in a two fixture play-off, where half the teams advance. Slovakia ended up being the worst 2nd, so they didn't go to the play-offs.

>Germans
Elaborate...

>trying to talk sense to it
Give it up, it's like playing chess with a pigeon

he's probably just pretending to be retarded

>heres how it goes

i know how it goes

it goes like this

FIFA rolls out a contrived rack of balls and pretend to spin them and pull one out "at random"

except its pre-set so that shitty teams are equally spread out across the groups, then the best groups are spread out so they can all qualify

now unfortunately they can fully rig it, so you get "group of deaths" where theres more than 1 relevent nation in a group with less qualifying spots so everyone konws that team wont make it

but never, and i mean fucking NEVER in the last 20+ years ive been old enough to follow soccer and see this bullshit has a team had a fucking group with 6-7 other nations NOBODY EVER HEARD OF OR KNOWS THE NAMES OF A SINGLE PLAYER ON THAT TEAM

someone talked about CZ not being relevent, they used to have the best goalie in the world tho for the longest time and some other players

nobody on this fucking group with england has that

but not only that, they not only put england alone, but they fucking knew there was no chance the other teams were going to be relevent they dont even give them a playoff spot

also fucking africa never had this many groups, every fucking section of FIFA had the same size groups

clearly because of this stupid fake "we care about racism" bullshit, now they're pandering to the fucking refugees

meanwhile, whens the last time anywhere the WHITE AREA of that country hosted a fucking world cup

@79740579
Weak bait.

>but never, and i mean fucking NEVER in the last 20+ years ive been old enough to follow soccer and see this bullshit has a team had a fucking group with 6-7 other nations NOBODY EVER HEARD OF OR KNOWS THE NAMES OF A SINGLE PLAYER ON THAT TEAM
That's because seeding exists.
>someone talked about CZ not being relevent, they used to have the best goalie in the world tho for the longest time and some other players
12 years ago and that was heavily disputed.

England drew the highest ranked team from pot 2, the second highest ranked from pot 3 and the second highest ranked from pot 4. All three of whom would qualify in CONCACAF (separately, not all at once)

Also if we're basing it on countries your average American has heard of we wouldn't have much to go on

>heavily disputed

he was top ranked every year in FIFA VIDYA

>tfw the best goalies of all time in Soccer and Hokey both come from CZ

>the 1990 final
>final against Hungary
>hell, the entire run towards that final
There's an Argentine who spammed all the bullshit you pulled. It makes England's win look legitimate.

boy, sure seems like luck, huh

funny how england rarely if ever is placed in a group with 3 other great nations because everyone knows they suck ass

if they replaced the netherlands and you, you'd be out and netherlands would have raped that group

In FIFA 05 that was Buffon.
In FIFA 06 it was Buffon/Casillas
In FIFA 07 Buffon
In FIFA 08 Buffon
In FIFA 09 Casillas
In FIFA 10 Casillas
In FIFA 11 Casillas

Not even there, mate.

Cech the best goalie OF ALL TIME? Surely you're joking.

>casillas

he was tied or ATMOST 1 ovr point higher than cech

>FIFA ratings
All your arguments are discarded
Anything you say afterwards is irrelevant

daily reminder 2 teams in the top 20 didnt qualify

but 6-7 nigger countries did

>biggest spectacle in the world
>we waited 4 years for this

They should've gotten good then

Netherlands lost to Bulgaria, I doubt that fair too well against Slovakia and Slovenia. They're shite. Why do you keep ignoring the seeding system btw?

also FIFA 03 was the best ever, the best crowd ever too, especially when you played in korea with the pots an pans banging

the crowd got loud as fuck, after that all EA games crowd audio got fucking cucked and dead

cech was number 1 for the earlier 2000s

Oh, an Argentine complains about the 1990 final, ain't that interesting, huh? It wasn't a clear penalty, true, but it wasn't a dive either. And we should have gotten a clear penalty earlier, Argentina was playing murderball the whole game.
I'll give you 54, that win was shady as fuck, with our players being roofed up to the max. But besides 54, we dindu nuthin.

Are the Elo Rankings any better?

they were placed in groups with only 1 auto bid and 1 playoff spot and 2 OTHER TOP 30 NATIONS IN THE GROUP WITH THEM

what a fucking joke, a sport literally designed around a fucking lottery system, not on performance

why even have a fucking ranking system

the fucking points system is so contrived anyways, no matter how large of a space between teams, who ever wins the cup jumps ahead

remember that 1 year brazil was so fucking ahead of everyone, then spain won it all and magically jumped up after being like A THOUSAND POINTS behind

*roided up

Why is it always burgers complaining about the format of the world cup?

>a great nation who has proven track record of stability across YEARS to be ranked in the top 20 happens to lose 1 game
>now they're out
>but these 6 african teams nobody hear of are in

they're not even african nations that we know either, its literally fucking countries nobody heard of, they dont even base blood diamond movies in these countries, nobody fucking even knew they existed

Also a reminder that CONACAF is rigged in favour of the USA and you still didn't make it lmao. Upsets happen in qualification, if people wanted to watch the Euro Cup they'd watch that

No.

They were woeful this year, mate.

THIS
>imagine not qualifying in conCACAf

stfu your fucking entire state got fucking owned last world cup

you should be banned from participating

how teh fuck do you both shit up the WC you had the fucking overblown brazilian babbys then fucking messy and his bullshit

nigger didnt even score af ucking point and lost too

why didnt both messi and that faggot forward for brazil wind up beheaded the next day?

your country lost all respect when any other player would end up dead after losing a game of that magnitude

mate u get a free ride every 4 years and still fucked it up

Second place teams from the Euro qualifiers should get playoffs against African/Asian/American countries

yeah let's ban the only country 5 times champion and the only country that has never ever failed to qualify. That makes total sense.

How to fix FIFA Rankings?

im sorry, is it every 4 years or every year?

so now the 3 other years dont matter?

your ranking has Netherlands TOP 11

so both fifa and ELO has netherlands relevent

infact is that A GREEN ARROW?

oh but where are the nigger countries?

SENAGAL

WOW BUT 6 OTHER FUCKING AFRICAN NATIONS ALSO QUALIFEID

WOW GOOD THING FIFA® CARES™

your fucking championships are as relevant as the dallas cowboys

that 2006 was a fucking sham

literally rolling that fat fuck ronaldo out there, he just stood in the box the entire match until someone kicked the ball to him

seriously, he fucking catches a long pass, turns in place and kicks it in, then runs more than he did the entire WC to celebrate

also that buck toof faggot rolandinho who had nike commercials every fucking WC showing off his dribbling, meanwhile didnt do shit once fatnaldo wasnt there to carry them

and dont even get me started on this new faggot who didnt do shit last WC, crying like a bitch and all the other meme players

and Messi is nothing but the Argentinian Wayne rooney

What the hell? It was 2002 and watch this goal from the final match proving you wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=4seC6mIPIRI

I don't get why you keep talking about Messi.

it looks more aesthetic, but if you didn't qualify you need to git gud.

I was referring to the fatnaldo 2006 cup

they were more focused on getting him teh record than winning

Use ELO ratings instead.

What's your star player burger?
Right, nobody. Good luck qualifying in 4 years.

>thinking i care about contrived usa soccer

nobody cares about USA and nobody sucks their cocks like messy and brazil

atleast ronaldo does everyone a favor and fucks off either in the group stage or early in the elimination stage

Thiz

I've been looking at both of the ratings' formula used to calculate the rankings. The most important factor is, unexpectedly, which teams are playing.

I've also looked at Fifa's ranking of Peru's, who went from #46 in end of 2015 to #19 in end of 2016. Their biggest climb in 2016 came in July where they jumped 14 positions. This is most likely due to their win against Brazil. They also won against Ecuador and tied Argentina. In the Elo ranking, Peru only went from #23 to #20. They finished strong in the South American qualifiers. Anyways, it seems like the Elo ranking is less influenced by a weak team beating a stronger team and vice versa.

>saving a thumbnail

A bit.

>says the poster who saw his team miss the world cup because they lost to a degenerate nigger country

That's an interesting idea.

This. World cup for the very best only. Why would you swedes complain? You earned the right to be among the european elite

loling at the Americans complaining about World Cup Qualifying when neither the Superb Owl, the World Series, the NBA Finals or the Stanley Cup are contested by the 2 best teams in the league

Technically we never failed to qualify as well, we didn't want to go in '30 and weren't allowed back into FIFA in time for '54. But you never failed to PARTICIPATE.

Also disregard that rambling burger.

>'54
'50
kek

The USA does not deserve to be on that list.

What the hell are you talking about? That's exactly how it works. The best team in the National League plays the best team in the American League. It's been that way for 114 years, longer than your country has been independent.

it would be pure and utter bullshit as half the euro tems in there gamed the system for better rankings

>The best team in the National League plays the best team in the American League
So the teams with the best season records play in it? Why bother with all that post season bollocks?

It would be interesting if they refined the ranking system, e.g. don't go back more than 2 years in counting points, and organised who plays against who based on the ranking system (not geographical location) as qualifiers to the WCs, then just take the top 32 or 48 or whatever number you want to the world cup. It might be stupid in some ways too but is arguably a better attempt at having the best teams in the world compete at each WC...

>Would you prefer Ukraine, Scotland and Slovakia instead of Nigeria, Japan and Iran?
>Would you prefer these boring European teams instead of these boring Asian and African teams?
No. I prefer the non-European boring style.

Conmebol on the other hand has put 12 of 15 teams out of the group stage in the last three wc while your so beloved second tier euro teams have been consistently eliminated against the likes of Mexico, Costa Rica, USA and Honduras, along teams from ALL confederations.

Denmark in particular got rekt 3-1 by Japan

Yes because 2010 Denmark are the same as 2017 Denmark. Totally.

Dont worry there is Panama, England and France to patch the lack of black spots