Your country

your country
do you carry a gun?

Galizia
No

Such a thing is for third world countries like the usa

Canada
Would if I could, but I can't. I do carry a couple knives and a Leatherman though.

Same.
I used to carry Marttini Lynx 138, but it was too big and caused too many questions. So, now I carry Cold Steel Eland.

i have balisong

People got scared by a Marttini? Weird. My friend carries a full size Mora pretty much daily and he's never had any issues. It's not uncommon to see old cowboys with large hunting knives on their belts walking around town either. I personally carry a Buck 110, Schrade Old Timer, and Leatherman Rebar.

Not people, police and trade center guards. Also it was hard to stuff it in a pocket.

Ah, I see. It probably helps that I live in a pretty rural area, so I'd probably have more trouble than usual if I went to a city.

Not old enough but i will

why need a knife as long as you got TEETH

no knifes no guns, not a faggot

Nah, id probably get easily disarmed like a little bitch

What's your beef with knives? They're just tools.

>not a faggot
then why do you act like one?

to skin an animal? wtf
nice comeback

>to skin an animal?
If need be, yes. But also,
To open boxes
To carve wood
To clean the gunk out of your fingernails
To open letters
To deal with that satanic plastic packaging stuff comes in
To cut tags off of new clothes
To cut rope and/or string
To cut flower stems off at the right angle as you pick them
etc.

Also for food. My knives are almost always sharper than available kitchen knives.

Yeah wtf. I've got a knife on my keychain that I use multiple times a day for all sorts of things, none hunting or self-defense related.

Exactly. I hate to be "that guy", but it seems like the media has kinda brainwashed people into viewing knives as weapons and only weapons. Sad really.

Texas
Do I ever carry? 50% of the time.
I carry a pocket knife everyday, even at work.

get out.

>Galizia
Hihil, plz.

Russia.
Usually no, because in Russia only long-barrel boomsticks and semi-automatic or bolt/lever rifles are allowed for civilian use. Such guns are useless in city, and used only for hunting or fun shooting at shooting range.

I used to carry back in the day when i testified in court against one biker gang,mainly because the police chief screwed up and my address and name was on the official transcript of the papers that were sent to every suspect and witness alike.

Cops were pretty open about their screw up and gave me the permit almost instantly.Never had any problems with the bikers after that though.

No Osa gun?

I don't even treat that condom shooting things as guns, sorry.

When i'm working, yes all times.

I carry a GUN SHOW BABY
My arms
:0

LEL

I got trained in weapon disarms. Of course trying to disarm a person is stupid. And I now know pretty well how to avoid getting disarmed.

But I could never shake the feeling that someone could stab you with your own knife. When you pull a weapon you must be intend on using it, otherwise it could fuck you up royally.

> carrying weapons

Only uncivilized people do that, if you need to carry a weapon in the streets of your country to feel safe, then you live in a failed state.
Weapons outside the forces of order (police), olympics and hunting activities, can't be tolerated.

We have uncivilized niggers running around a civilized country. Do the math.

Sharpen your kitchen knives then senpai, a utility knife will be inferior to a kitchen knife for food prep almost all of the time just based on ergonomics and blade design.

Well... I feel sorry for you, hang in there baby!! XXOOXX

>carrying objects of hate and violence
why?

They're my mom's and she doesn't let me sharpen them.

So that I can hatefully violate things!!

Canada
Only while hunting, though I prefer my bow

Don't carry anything. I have a leatherman I keep in my car

Is your mom mentally handicapped?

Probably not. She just likes to cut fast instead of cutting well. Sharp knives kinda scare her.

Americans say they need guns as reassurance for freedom, the right to overthrow,the government
Is this clever or foolish?

>"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

-Isoroku Yamamoto

Think of how difficult it would be for the government to oppress people who are almost as well armed as the military. As long as they don't go to fighting among themselves, I think it's a pretty clever system.

>clever or foolish

Look at it this way, most of the Americans strongly in support of the 2nd anendment and lax gun laws are also in favour of a bloated runaway military budget.

Yeah, that's a fake quote and in fact, he advocated an invasion of mainland USA but doubted that politicians in Japan "[had confidence as to the final outcome and [were] prepared to make the necessary sacrifices."

I KIL YUO :-DDDDD

I KIL YUO :-DDDD

>that's a fake quote
Good one though. He also didn't seem super confident about victory against the USA.
"In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success."

He was a smart man

He was.

I live I'm NYC. I don't carry firearms and blades. I have guns but their in my dad's safe in S.Carolina.