Smile pol, we're famous!

Smile pol, we're famous!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749706242579247105
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9593
google.com/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1231&bih=699&q=sheriff's star&oq=sheriff's star
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We?

>cripple

God fucking forbid, man what is wrong with the world when a 6 sided star is considered graphic.

I'm about 90% sure the star thing was purposeful like the taco bowl move, as a stunt to get more publicity.

>Six-pointed star used as callout in anti-hillary ad
>Leftists immediately associate star + money = jews
>Trump quickly "corrects" it to a circle, which anyone would recognize as a good move to avoid the appearance of antisemitism
>However tumblr and other retards spread around the original image like wildfire

>Sensible people are given more exposure to an anti-Hillary ad, interpret the star thing as accidental and professionally corrected by Trump's team
>PC retards would never have changed their minds in the first place

Another flawless publicity stunt by the Trump.

My question is how did that picture get from Sup Forums to Donald Trump's Twitter?

Eric did it

>Shapes are literally racist
nice

Don Jr is more likely.

why did he delete the pic tho?

Picture was originally posted by someone on Twitter about 3 weeks ago, not cripplechan.

>anti-semitic forum

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

It was on our chan before both.

>Sensible people are given more exposure to an anti-Hillary ad, interpret the star thing as accidental and professionally corrected by Trump's team
hahaha

That's what I was thinking too. Trump hitting em with the 4D chess

>anti-Semitic
What the fuck?

Sup Forums isn't anti-Semetic, fucking greedy big nosed isreal-loving kike nigger, go back to the gas chambers scum.

If you look at the image filename is a Sup Forums signature.

that was 8chan/pol

Sup Forums/pol/ is a board of peace.. please do not lump us moderate image posters in with the radicals at 8chan. they do not represent our views and are not TRUE image board posters

#notallposters

Lololol thanks for the video user

sauce?

>Mexican intellectual

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749706242579247105

>We
>Posting an article with a screenshot from another site
This is a board of peace

Says the man from Reddit

exactly - also if this is such an anti-semetic board, why do i like israeli posters like you so much?

checkmate, media!

will u b my fren so i can say i not amtismetical?

i've been here over 10 years.. you redditors come here and make antisemitic posts to give us a bad name.. you arent TRUE 4channers

Im imagining donald trump casually browsing Sup Forums to get memes of hillary and find the loli boards on Sup Forums

We love Jews! They're really nice people.

I mean it is a star of david.... But also So fucking What? She's a huge supporter of the jews. it's honesty at it's best.

>comes to pol, tries to politically correct them
Do you know where you are? /b is in the other direction faggot

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9593

**trump_facepalm.jpg***
"This is why I build walls..."

I'm pretty sure its just a basic shape on paint

>tfw when we're famous now but nobody over at CNN can get anything correct about Sup Forums at all

>Fuck off kike
>Posting a pic of a based(Jewish) IDF soldier punching a filthy(Jewish) orthodox
lmao ok

Fuck off, i kno it's b8.

You are a moron.
Pic highly related.

Did I ever say it originated here? Simply sharing the news with you faggots.

>Sheriff's star
I love Trump but c'mon

google.com/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1231&bih=699&q=sheriff's star&oq=sheriff's star

A star of David keeps the triangles intact.
Even the Nazis kept that in their stars.

yer dumb.

Who shit on your tendies today user?