What's the best way to smuggle this into the theater?

What's the best way to smuggle this into the theater?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/restaurants/ca/real-carlsbad/spiritos-italian-diner-restaurant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dominoes

Cuck-tier

Wrap in tinfoil, slip in jacket pockets.

It's Papa Johns dummy

Stack slices in 2 and foil wrap em. Put one pair in each pocket you got. Wear a hoodie for more slices

>not recognizing that Papa crust

Pizza plebeian.

Put it in extra large ziploc bags and put them in a backpack with the rest of your snacks and drinks

>tasteless cuck shitting on GOATminoes
End yourself

When you walk past the Theatre Moat over the drawbridge, sometimes the Knights have low visibility through their helmets. During this time you should hide the 'za somewhere you can come back and retrieve it. Once you get inside you will of course be heavily searched by the film Monks, and there is no way to get food by them. But if you double back to your hiding place after the cavity search you should be good to go, just stay in the kinights' blind spots! This has worked so far for me, happy travels!

where's the warm peperoncino

that's papa johns you fucking retard

If you're over 6'3" all you have to do is just carry it in. Nobody ever questions you when you're not a manlet.

backpack, idiot. just wear a fucking backpack, most places i know of let me bring backpacks in.

personally i have a jacket, but one of the pockets ripped through so its like my whole jacket is one pocket. I go to burger king next door and get like three burgers and then just put them in my jacket itself. theres so much space in there i actually could bring an entire pizza in, granted you put all the slices in a couple ziplocks first.

Put it down your throat :^)

I like to bite the end off and sprinkle the juice onto a slice and have a spicy slice :)

Wrap it in wax paper and put it into a freezer bag.

>chain pizzas

>tfw born and raised in Brooklyn surrounded by massive Italian family
>tfw surrounded by plebs that have never tasted legit pie

in ur tummy

>m-muh muh local pizzerias

you can tell its PJ's cause they're too retarded to cover up the sauce with cheese up to the crust

I'll never understand this chain X > chain Y > chain Z meme.

Doms, PJs, Hut are equally trash tier. If you honestly believe any chain is acceptable just fucking end yourself.

>lives in brooklyn
>is pizza elitist who thinks their food can't be replicated anywhere else
actually there are brooklyn style pizza joints everywhere, and they're all like new york pizza, in fact i had some tonight. foodnetwork.com/restaurants/ca/real-carlsbad/spiritos-italian-diner-restaurant

before you ask..yes ive been to new york, yes ive had their pizza. everyone knows we have the same shit anywhere someone cares to make new york style pizza, which at this point is a lot of places, I've lived in san diego county and LA county and theres shit tons in both areas.

>Dumb shitskin mutt telling us about which 18 month year pizza restaurant opened up near his shitty ass neighborhood

>local

nigga go and find a legit Italian that buys their pizza pie. I'll be waiting.

easy
pizza transplant

>muh New York pizza!
There's nothing special about it.

Nice. If you find yourself near downtown SD, North Park specifically, try Tribute Pizza. Very good place I went to last week and can't wait to check out again. But closer to Carlsbad my favorite pizza place is Killer Pizza from Mars, I love big doughy pleb tier crust and theirs is great.

>west coast cuck
>thinks shitty ripoff pizza join that couldn't make it in the Big Apple is dealing legit pie

>Italian
>descendant of the fucking Roman empire
>shitskin

HAHAHAHA

Stay salty knowing you'll never have legit pizza pie, fucking peasants. I could walk out right now at 4am and get a better slice of pizza than you'll have your entire lives.

Literally nobody cares you dumb mutt mongrol

>heheh tough luck kid. go find an italian hahahah

woah

stop using mutt, it makes it too obv

But anything under 6'8"is a manlet

>I was born in Brooklyn

>>dominoes
Look at the fucktard and laugh.

I've visited NYC 8 times or so over the years and have eaten pizza at dozens of different joints. None of it was particularly special. That's not to say other food there isn't god tier.

Under your armpit

Why can't you people go 2 hours without eating?

c-chain pizza is acceptable guys! no really, stop laughing >:(

Sorry man, I can't do anything about your inability to distinguish the difference between food worthy of the Gods and pigshit.

>hey guys it's me Antonio Jamal Rodriguez from Brooklyn! Sorry, forget about the smell, you'll get used to it
>you gotta have this slice of pie from Poppolinos! It's this old time neighborhood place (been open about 6 months) after Ricottis Pizza got shut down because it's a shithole here
>LOVE THIS NYC 'ZA!
>made by us real proud Italians, Ricardo Tyrone Sanchez

kek

trying too hard buddy.

Maybe save up so you can fly here and taste what the Gods eat?

t. Jesus "Italian Stallion" Escobar

Apology accepted. Now stop over-hyping all the little knock off Ray's Pizza places there.

>you gotta tasta this 'za! authentic italian pizza'a! best pizza, luigi....luigi, brother...tell this man this slice is the best slice he can get anywhere on earth! this is not cardboard shit hahaha

>pizza so good even are shit carrying, diseased ridden pigeons eat it!

>its a chain pizza shills get triggered episode

I'd be upset too if my only options were between PJ, Doms and PH. /shrug

>muh authentic nyc pizza

>muh "fresh" frozen chain mudpie

>Come by and ask for Ricardo "Italian Stallion" Lara and I'll show you what us real Italians have to offer

Don't stop

>can't let go of the fact his favorite chain pizza is a joke

You'll be okay, rookie pizza consumer #n

t. LeBron "Lil' Italy" Martinez

>best answer

but why do you eat three burgers during the sitting of a movie

how do you guys know its papa johns

because look at it

you couldnt recognize a whopper?

>Not recognizing papa johns crust kino
Leave.

sorry buddy, but I think I'll have the last word here

d:^)

The crust, pepperoni, box, and the fact that I posted the pic. I could tell PJ a mile away.

It's almost as if you guys think any part of chain pizza, including crust, deserves to be recognizable, let alone edible.

>papa johns

That's even worse.

>doesn't love Papa John's

kill yourself faggot, leme guess, you eat dominoes instead?

>deserves to be recognizable
nigga just because its pizza doesnt mean it has standards, its fucking delicious, even if its fast food. Papa johns is good, have you had it?

Domikino is top tier

>unironically ranking generic frozen pizza chain A above generic frozen pizza chain B

why are chain pizza fags so retarded?

>Papa johns is good

HAHAHA

hang on, let me laugh even harder

HAHAHAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A

I dont live in the USA buddy we dont have papa johns over here

are they even good? We have dominos here they taste bland

t. Carmelo "us Italians" Chicote

pizza pizza

this

/thread

mods pls delete already, unironic chain pizza fags don't deserve to voice their pathetic, ill-informed, subjective opinions on what qualifies as good eats. Stupidity can spread like a virus.

dude...fuck off?

>deep dish

I'm the Brooklyn pizza expert patrician, but I went to Northwestern so I lived just outside the windy city for 4 years. As an semi-expert on deep dish pizza (on top of my legit pizza pie expertise), I must mock you for daring to post a picture of Little Shits pie labeled as "Deep dish."

Not even shitposting, delete your fucking post and then rename that image to shitty ripoff of Chicago pie.

m-muh chain pizza! stop mocking my peasant food!!11!? pls?

t. Dwyane Felix Ibarra from "Little Italy

see

I'm italian, born and raised. Papa John is molto buono