This strikes fear into the German, Frenchman, Brazilian, Argentine and Spaniard

>this strikes fear into the German, Frenchman, Brazilian, Argentine and Spaniard

'no'

Kolasinac is breaking his fucking leg this weekend so don't worry about it

pls be gentle daddy kane

literally who

I unironically fear Aguero over this statpadder mouthbreathing mong.

I'M SORRY. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO SPEAK UP. I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF YOUR QUAKING BOOTS.

the English Aguero. He's world class la it's coming home to the mosque inshallah

When did Ryan Gosling start playing football?

Kane is good but not clutch. Play him alongside chat shit man.

>chat shit man
is he still alive?

Perhaps I'd fear him if he wasn't statpadding against Pudding FC each weekend.

Der Mittelstürmer.

>tf
>tp

>a mouth breathing teddy sheringham

He's still part of Southgate's squad. England needs him for big games.

This is a thread about football, why would an Italian post in it?

is he really wordclass, or just another pretty face?

He's neither.

If England didn't win anything with Terry, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham and Rooney, they won't win anything with Harry Kane and Dele fucking Alli, so no.

lampard and gerrard were terribly together and the whole generation was really overrated

>le corner boy

IT'S OUR YEAR LA

I think that was the joke m9

not even a spurs fan but delete this NOW

Kane is overrated and gonna be shit in 2 or 3 years

at least rooney is gone lads

>le one season wonder

Now all we need is for that Henderson to fuck off. How the fuck has he blagged the Liverpool captaincy? LGBT quota?

Sorry lad but he's not african like all your players so actually relies on technique and not just ape speed and strength

Wrong!

English youth teams are basically Nigeria mk2 at this point so you ought to try something new.

gosling plays for aberdeen you fool

is he as stupid as he looks like ? redpill me lads

yes

another WC nation will order one of their PL players to injure Kane near the end of the season, mark my words. with Kane fit there's no way football's not coming home

Ah yes, after 'world class' proclamations of Beckham, Rooney and most recently Hart failed miserably, Kane is now the next "big hope" for England.

Can't wait for July, when it's yet again agony time for the English.

I’ll fly to London and murder that dirty Serb if he does **self defense situation**

>Kane
>technique
O I am laffin

how does he score so many goals then

*thinking emoji*

Remember 4 years back when Thomas Muller was scoring like crazy and everyone called him world class and that stupid name "Raumdeuter" and now he's shit?

That's Kane.

aguero hasnt done shit for argentina

>you

>Remember 4 years back when Thomas Muller was scoring like crazy

Muller
>2012-13: 13 goals in 28 apps
>2013-14: 13 goals in 31 apps
>2014-15: 13 goals in 32 apps

Kane
>2014-15: 21 goals in 34 apps
>2015-16: 25 goals in 38 apps
>2016-17: 29 goals in 30 apps

Kane is scoring at a rate that Muller has never even come close to. I'm not trashing Muller by any stretch of the imagination, but the two aren't really comparable.

inshalla' *

kek

>2016-17: 29 goals in 30 apps

insane figures

>tfw beard like Kane
should I just quit bros

good creative midfield and he fucking takes a shot whenever he can, and of course top positioning. his technique is mostly limited to finishing, of course. This formula works though. Kane is a great striker and an asset for the English NT and Spurs and im not tryna take anything away from him but he's not technical in the dribbling sense fatnaldo was.
again, thats literally how kane is supposed to play and it works

>and im not tryna take anything away from him but he's not technical in the dribbling sense fatnaldo was.

So in other words he's not as skilled as possibly the best #9 who ever lived?

Yes.
The current England NT wouldn't win even with prime Ronaldo playing for them

>but he's not technical in the dribbling sense fatnaldo was

currently, only messi is on par with fatnaldo in terms of dribbling at high speed

nobody ever said Muller was scoring like crazy tbqh

no one rates him outside of england

I know that, but the guy I was responding to seemed to think that people were saying that. Which is why I posted the stats.

true lol

joe shart alone makes sure of that

Post the stats of Trophies won for Harry Kane now plz

the top 4 trophy

Ok, cool.
Kane doesn't penetrate defenses like Fatnaldo. Fatnaldo is of course an extreme example I used for the sake of showing what I meant by technical. Kane isn't a technical dribbler. His movement and linkup play is tip top
All in all i think its a shame that England's midfield can't really provide Kane with the service that his club does. Maybe next summer that'll change lol. or not. either way i'm keen on seeing how england does now that the pooney generation is gone

How is that relevant to his ability to score? It's strange when people bring up team trophies as a way to compare players. Jack Rodwell has more PL titles than Eriksen or Ozil, is he a better midfielder?

MAN TRY SAY MORATA BETTER THAN ME

He's white so hes alright.

I'm pretty sure Peter Crouch has the best stats of all time for headed goals in the PL

Go figure..

Ya missing the point of the game