Are there any films where Tommy Lee Jones covers up his accent?

Are there any films where Tommy Lee Jones covers up his accent?
I'm just curious to know if he's capable of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ain't no money in it. It'd be like Morgan Freeman shouting or Samuel Jackson not.

>Morgan Freeman shouting

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s

>Morgan Freeman shouting
He does do that in Wanted though.

I mean, you have someone like Gary Oldman who changes his voice constantly and he's everyone's favorite actor. How is there no money in an actor, you know, acting?

>Wanted

Holy fuck, you actually watched that?

That came on TBS one time. Saw Matthew Broderick, changed channel.

why cover up perfection?

>Saw Matthew Broderick, changed channel.

He's very miscast in it, but otherwise great movie.

>Holy fuck, you actually watched that?
What am I supposed to make of this response? That you're a snob who outright refuses to watch movies for some arbitrary reasons?

It was a genuinely good action film. It even has not just one, but two banners on Sup Forums.

>It was a genuinely good action film
LOL. No

>LOL. No
Great post. GREAT FUCKING POST.
You snobbish prick. Get out of my sight and don't come back until you have an actual argument.

LOL. Faggot

Two anons agree: LOL. No

Additionally,

>snob

Hello, reddit.

No, stop fucking samefagging just because you're butthurt someone actually enjoyed a film you didn't even watch.
Get the fuck out of my board.

Yeah, that's your face. You laugh it up and then you get scared because you realize I'd fuck you up if we ever met. Don't fuck with me, kid.

>navyseal.txt

You aren't even trying. You are a glib facsimile of a troll.

(You)

Keep crying.

Keep replying.

Yes, in that movie where he was irish or scottish and made bombs

blown away or something it was called.

After you.

Samefag.

He probably is. It's really sad.

>morgan freeman calling denzel washington a nigger right to his face

..I never knew I wanted this until just now. This clip unironically made me want to see this movie.

It's pretty good

>It was a genuinely good action film.

It really wasn't. The comics are typical edgy Millar shit as well. I like McAvoy but not even he made the film enjoyable or entertaining in any shape or form.

Thank you for an actual answer. This looks silly but I like Jeff Bridges and I wanna hear this so I'll give it a try.

Is this film unintentionally giving me the quick rundown on the black slave mentality?

You realize the film was both a critical and commercial success, right? You're acting like it's common sense to hate the movie when you've offered no real reason for it.

Did you hate it because it was "unrealistic" or something equally dumb? Because God forbid a comic book movie is fantastical.

>unintentionally

Why do you shitheads think you're smarter than film directors? If you actually learn something you can safely conclude it's intentional.

>I'm just curious to know if he's capable of it.

Did you just take the picture from the OP and create your own Tony Kornheiser image just to make a response?

>don't fuck with me, kid.

Uh oh, a scary anonymous man is threatening someone online!

Samefagging doesn't make you look any less pathetic, kid.

holy shit. why had I never seen rolling thunder before today?

absolute tommy kino jones. I knew there had to be a good movie he was in once to justify his long career of trash. and this is it.

me and my dad really liked blown away
kinda surprised the movie is shat on so much