How old is too old for a disciplinary spanking?

What's the cut-off age for non-sex spankings Sup Forums? Here in Canada it's legally 12, but I still got paddled until I was 19 here in Alberta.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/04/the-strong-evidence-against-spanking/479937/
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/fam0000191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>got paddled until I was 19

I had a first fistfight with my father at 15. Fucking Leafs.

Spanking is bad for anyone of any age. It reinforces bad neurological responses to external and internal stimuli.

Instead of beating your child to death, explain to them what they did wrong slowly and kindly. Don't do anything else until they understand it. Don't text your fuck buddy Tyrone. Don't go make dinner. Focus on your damn child.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/04/the-strong-evidence-against-spanking/479937/

>Paddled until I was 19

Christ my last paddling was when I was 9 cause I realized that I was a little shit and this would continue till I straighten myself out

My girlfriend disciplines me all the time with a good paddling

Never spanked but I have a spanko fetish. I like watching guys getting spanked by women.

The last time my parents beat me was when I was 14. I had to go to the dentist because my Dad knocked my teeth loose from the punch. I never got hit again after that.

My wife's boyfriend does the same to me.

>fistfight with my father

Classic Ireland

is that allowed in Islam?

Spanking your kids is nigger-tier parenting.

>not valuing a good paddling

When they move out of the fucking basement.

>"Look Cuck Jr. what you did wasn't nice, you understand?"
>Child kicks you in the face
>"Rude! No video games until you understand what you did wrong!"
>Child grabs game, punches you in the balls and locks his door

Have fun with that, cuck.

My friend said that being spanked as a kid is how he discovered his fetish...

18 because then shes gets an erections

Probably she accounts for half the rise in interracial violence after brexit.

>I had a first fistfight with my father at 15.
were you both drunk too?

This

Op you're god damn retarded. There's litterary no reason to spank beyond your own sadistic desire.

>beating your child to death
The fact that you have to discribe corpral punishment in such a silly, absurd and exaggerated way shows that you are wrong.
I was smacked when young when I seriously stepped out of line and was better for it, and of the gob shite chavs and gypos at school were the ones who's parants never employed corprol punishment against them, also since the practice was banned in schools in the UK in the late '80's and '90's, violence against staff and other pupels has gone up dramaticly, to the point where a few teachers have been stabbed and shit hole schools need metal detectors on their enterences.

Maybe if you don't spank your children they wont kick you in the face, burger.

>Inb4 calls everyone who disagrees with him "cuck"

Don't do it and stop trying to discuss parenting on Sup Forums.

beating your kids is a terrible thing to do at any age

Corporal punishment =/= beating

Anecdotes don't refute statistics lad. Niggers spank their kids more than anyone else; I assure you it doesn't work.

I was spanked and belted when I was being a little shit when I was younger. But stopped no older than 9. At that point sending kids to their room on restriction/to the corner is good enough.

A girl is never too old to be spanked. She'll never stop misbehaving so she'll always need to be disciplined.
>non-sex spankings
Spanking is always sexual. There's nothing non-sexual about smacking a girls bare bottom.

>spank your kid to negatively reinforce extremely poor behavour
>spank your kid for any reason at any time

Ones 10/10 good parenting, the other is degenerate. I'll let you decide which is which senpai.

Once they start moaning during it ;)

My girlfriend is 20, and I still spank her.

This. It's a nigger thing to do.

I spanked skoolgrils at the care home an Yewtree havent caught me yet

>implying women ever stop craving spanking

That's not negative reinforcement, that's positive punishment

as soon as they hit puberty

I find a lochgelly tawrse is best ..

I'm working at a retirement home and we always spank our demented patients to correct how they act. They literally don't change their behaviour otherwise.

Good on you. Do you have specific rules that she will be spanked if she breaks? It's important to have rules. You can't have discipline without rules.

Minimum spanking age is 16 and spankings should be handed out frequently

I spank my girlfriend on a regular basis when she gets uppity. She wants me to slap her around but I don't think I'll be into that.

>He's too stupid to realize how this works

He'll walk all over you because he can. He knows you won't hit him back so he can do whatever he wants to you.

Negative reinforcement is reinforcing ideas by something that constitutes a loss

The negative part is getting hurt
The reinforcement is "don't do that"

Your semantics are idiotic and ignore well established terms

Me, my brother and sister got paddled & caned on Saturdays until 16.

>Anecdotes don't refute statistics lad
Which is why you should of read the post to the end, the fact is that since caning was banned in British schools, incidences of violence against staff and pupils has massively increased, so much for "hitting naughtly children teaches them to use violence to solve problems m'kay."
> Niggers spank their kids more than anyone else
This may be true, but it's also true that niggers don't support their kids or praise or reward them for good behaviour and overuse corpral punishment to the point where it looses it's impact/shock value.
I don't believe in "spear the rod, spoil the child" kids need to be rewarded and praised for good behaviour as well as punished for bad behaviour, just doing one or the other on their own will both lead to kids with shitty attitudes.
I also wish people would stop equating smacking a kid across the back of the legs with beating a kid black and blue, the two are completelty differnt things, one is effective and responsible punishment in response to unsually bad behaviour, the other is child abuse, it's not difficult.

Until the person fights back.

>She wants me to slap her around but I don't think I'll be into that.
Good, you shouldn't hit her in the face or anything like that. What you're doing sounds good. What is your procedure for spanking her?

>not being in maledom/femdom/switch DS relationship in the year 2016
Mate...

>Meta-analyses focused specifically on spanking were conducted on a total of 111 unique effect sizes representing 160,927 children. Thirteen of 17 mean effect sizes were significantly different from zero and all indicated a link between spanking and increased risk for detrimental child outcomes.

Spanking is nigger-tier parenting. Smack your wife if you have too, don't smack your kids.
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/fam0000191

Noice. But nothing beats (kek) the open palm, the warmth of the (almost purple) spanked area

There's never a cut off age.

Pull down her pants to her knees, bend her over my lap then spank her until she behaves or I get hard. She's really submissive

>femdom
>switch
Disgusting. Do you let your bitch fuck you too?

I was never spanked as a child and somehow ended up with a femdom spanking fetish. I always figured it was like incest, where most people into it are only children.

top kek, too good to be true

What if she is 17+ and likes it?

>letting her wear pants
I would definitely suggest changing this. Women should only wear skirts/dresses.
Pretty good besides that.

If she likes it at all just use it as reward instead of punishment.

If you have to keep disciplining them after they've learned to read then you have failed as a parent.

She makes me approve everything she wears before she leaves the house

It's okay if she likes it. Just don't get caught.

Tell her that she's gonna be spanked as a reward then, hthat way she will strive to satisfy your terms in order to get her spanking

At that age she should be married and her husband should be the one who spanks her.

I slap her facial cheeks if she talks back at me, and her ass cheeks if she won't do as I tell her.

Then why do you let her wear pants?

If you pop a boner while doing it, it's too old

She's not to look pretty unless she's with me.

There are too many variables to definititly say that corporal punishment was the cause, like I said, it's only one small part of the picture, if you reward and praise a kid for doing whats right, within a stable and loveing household, from the get go you won't have many problems (emphasis on NOT MANY) regardless of how a kid is brought up, they will push bounderies and test authority, and if you roll over with some bullshit like "no TV till you say sorry" in particular if it's in response to the kid doing something violent, some, if not all, kids will pick up on that and exploit it and do more bad things than they otherwise would.

>not spanking your wife when she acts up.

>slapping her face
I wouldn't do that, it can be dangerous, but that's your choice.
How could you smack a girl's bare bottom and not get hard?
Huh, that's pretty good reasoning.

This. My dad slapped my bottom a couple of times if I misbehaved when I was

I almost fucking killed my brother and mother, but then got knocked out by my father. Fun times.

No, nignogs just beat the shit out of their children
You need to tell your children what was their wrong doing, explain what's the punishment and why he's gettung such punishment
Beating your child just because, will create a resentful little shit and not punishing your child will create a little shit who thinks that is untouchable

>I wouldn't do that, it can be dangerous, but that's your choice.
I do it open hand and I don't leave any marks.
She enjoys it a lot though.

If you don't spank your girl when she acts up she doesn't see you as the man in the relationship.

>Child grabs game, punches you in the balls and locks his door
>Turn of wifi, electricity and heat to childs room.
>lock door from the outside

I was never beaten as a child, and im fucking arab.

What is it with you white savages? Why do you think violence should be part of a childs upbringing?

And btw I was justified in what I did.

This is called projection.

Your parents walked all over you. Your parents taught you that violence is the answer.

If you teach your kid not to use fists to solve problems, but words, he will do that out of respect for you. If you yell, threaten, or beat your children they will not respect you and your authority over them is lost.

Potatoniggers and kielbasaniggers are truly the untermenschen of Europe.

They think obedience and fear = respect

Sounds like a nice psycho house to be trapped in for years. Why almost to the point of killing? That's pretty extreme

Fuck off swede. Look where this philosophy has landed your entire nation and the ruination of your people and homeland.

The last time (and the second time ever) I spanked my son, he was seven. Time outs, restriction, confiscation of video/tv, worked well and I think was better for the both of us in the long run. Both times I spanked my kid, he'd made me angry and I don't think that's the right frame of mind to correct your kids.

Me too and I ended up in jail for minor.

3-5 for punishment, 18+ for amusement

Wrong. Spanking is bad when over-used, because at that point the spanking doesn't mean anything other than "no matter what I do, I'll get hit, do I'll just fucking do it anyways". But when used sparingly in really bad situations, it transmits the idea that whatever deserved the spanking was really negative and moulds the instinct into thinking that action will bring nothing but pain and displeasure.

Your a fag
Children have conscious thought and explaining why you hit them (and if you really knew anything about kids, if they trust you (just like any other human), you can do literally anything to them and reinforce it as positive) relatively would clear up anything, and on top of that, they aren't fucking programmed computers, they are fucking thinking, free-willed human beings. Anything is possible, because are all free-thinking and subjugating yourself to the rules of your own mind was your first mistake. If a child felt the hit was deserved, it would have no harm and would learn a lesson.

Mandatory government propaganda schooling can do that to a population.

We didn't stop threatening them. We didn't stop yelling at them, we didn't start to raise them peacefully. Maybe we don't beat them, but we hand them over to the state at the ripe age of 1, and they stay until they're 15-16 years old.

Depends if they are little freshman fucks

The "harm" is the physical injury of the impact of being hit, not psychological

Pain is fun and has been fun to me since I was a child. Pain is not inherently harmful. It is chosen to be perceived as such.

Nah, I was just exaggerating.
In reality what happened is I had a pretty hardcore fight with my brother, in which I was justified, because he started it. But then my mum after hearing screams decided to get involved for whatever reason and protect my brother, and so I instinctively pushed her away. Then my father got angry, ran to me and basically knocked me out.
The "killing" part was because my mother when falling hit her head pretty hard. And also my brother wasn't in the best condition either.
But honestly I was the closest to dying in that whole situation, so nothing too serious.

Apparently they smacked you a little too hard, where the fuck did you learn to spell?

Sorry to hear that. Too bad your mother didn't get lasting damage like you probably did from her shitty parenting.

>Nothing too serious

Time to reset your craydar, my friend. You're giving your parents excuses! Don't let them off the hook for fucking you and your brother over.

When I was 12 or 13, I received my first paddlin' from the principal at my middle school. I was a few incidents shy from being sent to day treatment, full of juvenile delinquents. I wasn't THAT bad, just nonstop class clown antics and highly obnoxious PDA.

My parents sat in and watched, and he pulled out this fucking thing that looked like something the Super Mutants from Fallout would carry. I bent over, and took it stoically with a blank face; which pissed him off to no end.

Turns out, sports and extra-curricular activities helped me a lot more than a few love-taps from some fat asshole.

Typing fast and not being bothered to use spell check.
I know it's bad.

While I largely agree, it should be pointed out that corporal punishment works on children too young to understand reason. If your 2 year old wants to touch things he shouldn't, a smack is more effective than a logical debate, and far more memorable.

Also, you have to be careful about pushing the nonviolence agenda lest it go too far and your child grows up to be a pussy who can't even stand up to a bully. In many cases, violence IS the answer, just not in parenting.

Yes, pegging is something that happens twice a week or so.
Because it can look nice. Why wouldn't he?

But knowing when to use force is a much higher respect. Pacifism is right, under the pretense the life was never lost, which allows harm to be a great equalizer and death can be the ultimate rebirth.