So apparently this is Indiana Jones 5

So apparently this is Indiana Jones 5

>mfw Indy finds a way to resurrect the dead and Sean Connery comes back
Would it be the ultimate kino?

interesting premise but Willis would drop out half in production and LeBouf wouldn't even agree to it

I want LeBouf to be back and Jackie would make for a great character in an Indy film. Imagine seeing him and Ford fight?

If Ford is still as energetic as he was in Crystal Skull then this would be a great movie if this actually happened.

>interesting premise
kill yourself

After coming face to face with Aliens, Indy going to the Bermuda Triangle would be a fantastic idea.

>I want LeBouf to be back
Opinion discarded

I liked the father son relationship between him and Harrison

I don't give a fuck. Harrison Ford would never work with that faggot again.

your dad doesn't want to spend time with you because you're a fucking queer

make me, twat

kali ma kali ma shakti de

>Sunken City of the Devil's Triangle

as long as based Shia comes back

>cgi shorn connory

no thanks

It's not happening numale

that's the fakest poster imaginable

Of course, but the title/premise is real and what they're going with.

I'm glad you're here to tell us these things professor

>Indy films without nazis
waste of time

no way shia or bruce will be in this

shia has two years to not freak out and kill someone in the new hwndu. My bet's on Shia going to jail.

>yfw they fight the ghost pirates in the new pirates of the carribean movie with a cpt sparrow and will turner cameo

would this be the ultimate kino moment in kinomatograflickology?

Does anyone know the name of the mashes that was playing in this scene?

stop saying kino and other homosex words. go back to /hm/, faggot.

>mashes
what did he mean by this?

>Indy starts investigating a temple complex sunken under the Nile dedicated to an ancientand forgotten egyptian go, named Kek
>He and Shia get atacked by some strange cult of followers of said go
>As they advance in the investigation they find that this cult is made up by a surviving group of nazis that hide after the war
>While they are near their goal of recovering an ancient artifact that seems to be a 5000 years old computer that somehow is able to conect to modern day Internet and used to summon Kek
and that the strange nazi cult wants to recover too they are atacked by said nazis, who try to divide indy and shia so its easier for them to get the artifact
>During said atack, Shia is forced to punch a Nazi
>He gets framed to the police and arrested, having to flee to New Mexico, where he tries to comunicate with Indy with the messege " He will not divide us", refereing to this ancient egyptian god while losing his mind Cuthulu style
>Indy meanwhile is able to retrieve alone this ancient artifact, and once he is able to conect to internet with it he sees that the main page of this strange and ancient computer is some mongolian throatsinging imageboard, where he finds the truth of whats happening to shia
>He laugths with the members of the nazi egyptian cult in the internet of shia as he sees his downward spyral to madness

Directed by Del Toro

What did he mean by this

why would you bother typing that out?

to bother you

I suppose pity is a type of bother

It's an obvious error, this is the official poster.

user, you're trying to discuss LeBouf as an actor with an 'alt-right memer' that hates him for his politics. Please disregard their terrible, pleb opinions and keep enjoying LeBouf's work as an actor.

Get rid of shia the faggot and i'd watch this

>Jackie Chan
>Bruce Willis
>Shia

..apparently the sunken city is where careers go to die.

>'alt-right memer'
Shia shit on the movie and pissed off Ford and Spielberg. They're not going to have him back again

ignorant 90's born faggot, shut the fuck up with your meme bullshit.

camoe as king of the sunken city

oh you're doing that thing again. good for you.

Can't you get a little more creative with your shitposting, newfag?

How could anyone possibly think shia is a faggot? must be an "alt right memer". Are you fucking retarded?

Why would you possess such vitriol towards Shia as an actor? He's turned in several very, very good performances.

Oh, that's right. You hate him because he insulted your orange god. Stay triggered, brainlet.

But is /hm/ homo-kino though?

>You hate him because he insulted your orange god. Stay triggered, brainlet.
I'm not american user. I haven't been following your politics close enough to know what shia has to do with him.

go back to /hm/, dramadragqueen

(You)

>dane cook
top kek

Sean Connery's not dead you idiot, only his character.

If they do another one, I guarantee it'll involve the Fountain of Youth or some other excuse to use CGI to de-age him. The technology's there. Plus, it plasters over the issues of him being old and less mobile, and eliminates the possibility of recasting - which would never work anyway.

>ignorant 90's born faggot, shut the fuck up with your meme bullshit.

>He's going to find Amelia Earhart being raped by a bunch of Jap soldiers in the pacific and liberate her!

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

It's not going to stop them making that garbage han solo movie

>everyone is American

It was already mentioned in this thread how shia shit on the movie, I don't know why you're being such a faggot

Far too much of a mouthful.

i'm eager to watch the han solo movie. it does not have a mary sue as it's lead.

I don't give a fuck reddit, recasting han is a terrible idea and doing an origin story for him is equally stupid

PART TIME

I was thinking the same thing. I unironically hope they bring back Sean Connery for this.

In the new movie someone should kidnap Indy and LeBouf screams "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!"

>. I unironically hope they bring back Sean Connery for this.
This thread is full of fucking retards

Jackie's getting an Oscar in two days.

And he should his beard cheese to scare them away as well.

for what?

A special Oscar for his technical work.

oh I thought i missed a chan movie.

what are you trying to say user?

I don't fucking know. i'm so tired.

> (((Spielberg)))
I love original trilogy, but fuck this guy now. He doesn't give a rats ass about IJ since crusade.

Fate of Atlantis will never get filmed