American patriotism

>American patriotism

Why didn't based Russians kill you literal subhumans? I cannot wait until the day America collapses.

Inb4
>Potato
>white

Are you implying a race-mixed mutt is white? Country of immigrants, kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/lgbt-people-invited-to-muslim-community-meal-in-dublin-1.2702802
rt.com/usa/349377-texas-man-shot-mosque/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>potato
>white

Amerinigger is the greatest nigger -african land in the world.

> ".. the famine would not kill more than one million people, and that would scarcely be enough to do any good" - William Nassau Senior

The Jews were right

It comes with having a history thats more than just being continually beaten by Brits and world-famous famines, something you wouldn't be able to understand

>Swede-cum is the greatest Moslem-rape land in Europe for little blonde girls

FTFY

AMERICA FUCK YEA

They live on beasts only, and live like beasts. They have not progressed at all from the habits of pastoral living. ..This is a filthy people, wallowing in vice. Of all peoples it is the least instructed in the rudiments of the faith. They do not yet pay tithes or first fruits or contract marriages. They do not avoid incest.
- Giraldus Cambrensis/Gerald of Wales, The History and Topography of Ireland, 12th Century

How godly a deed it is to overthrow so wicked a race the world may judge: for my part I think there cannot be a greater sacrifice to God.
- Edward Barkley, describing how the forces of the Earl of Essex slaughtered the entire population of Rathlin Island, Co. Antrim, 1575

Marry those be the most barbaric and loathy conditions of any people (I think) under heaven...They do use all the beastly behaviour that may be, they oppress all men, they spoil as well the subject, as the enemy; they steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children.
- Edmund Spenser, A View of the State of Ireland, 1596

White Irland takes the potatoes.
WE WUS POTATOES AND SHIEEET

I am haunted by the human chimpanzees I saw along that hundred miles of horrible country...to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black one would not see it so much, but their skins, except where tanned by exposure, are as white as ours.
- Cambridge historian Charles Kingsley, letter to his wife from Ireland, 1860

A creature manifestly between the Gorilla and the Negro is to be met with in some of the lowest districts of London and Liverpool by adventurous explorers. It comes from Ireland, whence it has contrived to migrate; it belongs in fact to a tribe of Irish savages: the lowest species of Irish Yahoo. When conversing with its kind it talks a sort of gibberish. It is, moreover, a climbing animal, and may sometimes be seen ascending a ladder ladden with a hod of bricks.
Satire entitled "The Missing Link", from the British magazine Punch, 1862

This would be a grand land if only every Irishman would kill a Negro, and be hanged for it. I find this sentiment generally approved - sometimes with the qualification that they want Irish and Negroes for servants, not being able to get any other.
- British historian Edward Freeman, writing on his return from America, about 1881

I'm half Anglo, quarter German, and a quarter Scandinavian.

That makes me..........

Well hell of a lot better than some Bog Trotting potato mucker.

...Furious fanaticism; a love of war and disorder; a hatred for order and patient industry; no accumulative habits; restless; treacherous and uncertain: look to Ireland...
As a Saxon, I abhor all dynasties, monarchies and bayonet governments, but this latter seems to be the only one suitable for the Celtic man.
Robert Knox, anatomist, describing his views on the "Celtic character", 1850

The Celts are not among the progressive, initiative races, but among those which supply the materials rather than the impulse of history...The Persians, the Greeks, the Romans and the Teutons are the only makers of history, the only authors of advancement. ...Subjection to a people of a higher capacity for government is of itself no misfortune; and it is to most countries the condition of their political advancement.
- British historian Lord Acton, 1862

You would not confide free representative institutions to the Hottentots [savages], for instance.
- Lord Salisbury, who opposed Home Rule for Ireland, 1886

...more like squalid apes than human beings. ...unstable as water. ...only efficient military despotism [can succeed in Ireland] ...the wild Irish understand only force.
- James Anthony Froude, Professor of history, Oxford

I'd be less worried about us, and more about your future border spats with Northern Ireland and the UK. Tiocfaidh ár lá

Eternal kike trying to divide white people again.

Fuck this stupid fenian, fly that flag proudly yanks.

the day america collapses will be the day it creates a colony that out does it in every way.

the roman empire gave birth to the british empire...and the day america dies will be when its space colony tells it to fuck off

Thanks Dad.

>Be Potato
>Be cucked by Saxons
>Be cucked by Anglos
>Be cucked by Romans

Here you go potato farmer go buy some cheap liquor to drown away the sorrow of living on a god for saken cucked isle and so that you can curse your ancestors for not getting on the boat and leaving that miserable rock where only potatoes and incest grow.

fuck you potato man.I'm gonna eat some freedom cookies and have generally nice and comfy time on quite on possibly the greatest holiday to have ever graced this earth

thank you men show the leprechaun who's boss

I can't wait until Emperor Trump unites with England to re-civilize the world.

Rare?

In Black Folk Then and Now, Du Bois concurs: "Even young Irish peasants were hunted down as men hunt down game, and were forcibly put aboard ship, and sold to plantations in Barbados".

According to Peter Berresford Ellis in To Hell or Connaught, soldiers commanded by Henry Cromwell, Oliver's son, seized a thousand "Irish wenches" to sell to Barbados. Henry justified the action by saying, "Although we must use force in taking them up, it is so much for their own good and likely to be of so great an advantage to the public." He also suggested that 2,000 lrish boys of 12 to 14 years of age could be seized for the same purpose: "Who knows but it might be a means to make them Englishmen."

America is full of Potato niggers you dumb fucking mick.

So you basically hate a country full of you. ?

If Russia defeated the USA, Ireland would surely fall into the hands of the Russians. Be honest: would you prefer Russian influence or American influence?

Yes guys. It's happening. They ACTUALLY want us to hate fucking America! No chance. Trump for president of the world.

>calls us literal subhumans
>40 million+ Americans are of Irish descent

cant make this shit up

stop drinking and go take northern ireland back, you cuck

>mutt
>white
>congrats on defeating my shitty country!!!1!1!1!1!11!
Cuck.

Nice flag, faggot.

Pure memes.

>Why didn't based Russians kill you literal subhumans?

Because they are too busy killing and starving themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

OP how dare you, I'll have you know that I'm 1/64th Irish because my great great great grand pappy once took a shit in an Irish pub. Do not insult muh heritage like that.

Those fuckers are traitorous subhuman along with all the other faggots who were cucked out of their continent like your ancestors. I hope they all die.

Russian. At least they aren't a cuckold 60% white mutt nation like you. They're a real people, something you'll never be.

>cucked out
>had the balls to start elsewhere

pick one you sloppy mick

maybe because your shitty little island was ruled by the british for 800 years before you had the balls to rise up against a dying, tired empire

we also gave the ira weapons during the troubles and you cucks STILL couldnt take the north back

Really now? You would prefer Russian influence over American influence? Need I remind you how much fun the Germans had under Russian rule? Or how about all of those Third World countries? They're prosperous, right?

>said the Swede of all people

Today is the first time in 53 years I felt anything other than glad for being 1/2 Irish (McCarthy) on mother's side.

I'll console myself with my 1/4 English and say nothing of the other 1/4 Scot

The picture with the American flag should be a nigger killing people while fucking a white girl.

Ireland is like on giant detroit, it's shit, full of faggot inbreds, just as bad as wales.

people like you are the reason the world hates us

Go to bed Connor McPotatonigger, you're drunk.

hows that

If I cared what the World thought of me or this country I wouldn't be spending my 4th of July on Sup Forums

Arent you like the niggers of the UK?

I spent 12 AM-2AM eating ice cream and apple pie while listening to patriotic music, then woke up at 1 PM and im now on Sup Forums

kill me

Drinkin an Irish Car Bomb today just for you m9.

>kill me
I would but I have decided to go to the beach for a swim.. MAGA

Sounds like someone's Blarneys have been blundered, bud.

enjoying your rapefugees? I have family back in potatoland, says the refugees are assaulting mick women

Will potatoniggers stand up for their people? Maybe if they could put the bottle down

Incredibly hot. Can't explain why I like to see BMWW. It's really exciting. Inb4 cuck maymay, I have a gorgeous European looking ginger 9/10 Irish-Nip wife with yuge sum on her bank account who doesn't use make-up and whose mother looks mid 20 in her 40s.

How did those cross hairs get on the moon? Pretty suspicious.

its because your little inferior white penis is excited to see a REAL man take your women

First time I'd actually agree with a paddy
The average American is a single digit drooling European mutt
Be thankful that the Jews are holding the reins in your country, you useless fat cunts would ruin your country if left to your own devices

Stop roleplaying as a country you fat yank

>says the jews control our country
>israel literally exists because they took your colonial land

*diluted European

>Are you implying a race-mixed mutt is white?

Apparently whiter than you, anyway.

Which we gave to them so they could eternally cuck you

You should fuck her mom user. Like, ask your gf first and say it's only to strenghten the family relationship and say she can join in too so she won't feel left out. It's not cheating if it's her mom and you let her know.

Your not even really Irish unless your family came to America. You are like proto-Irish or something.

fug off spaghetbait faggot

We're the least cucked Western European nation. And why are you talking shit about yourself?

>cuz lyk bing an imigrant changes ur genetic make up and sheeit

Fuck off. I'm not giving you any money, gypsiboy.

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/lgbt-people-invited-to-muslim-community-meal-in-dublin-1.2702802

so progressive!

meanwhile, in america
rt.com/usa/349377-texas-man-shot-mosque/

MOST BASED WESTERN NATION IS AMERICA CONFIRMED

>Why didn't based Russians kill you literal subhumans?
Nukes. If we go down, everyone goes down.

Mexican without a shitty eagle flag.
Eat a rotten potato.

Denmark, Finland can rival that claim. (Spoiler: you have birthright citizenship; not good)
18-19 cm and pretty thick one. Don't even have racial conflicted issues. Yuuuge racial skeptic and Spenglerian Western chauvinist I just like the wwbm combo. Do you have a link to new highres blacked videos?
She is mildly old-fashioned lady from Kyoto, not gonna fly really well. Her husband is buff dangerous Mick who likes me and put us on the list of inheritance of his places in Boston, Newport, Limmerick, Galway and Dublin. Not going to risk that. I respect them, they are real family with values and love.

You have the coward gene tato. Youre family couldnt leave Ireland because they were cowards afraid to move up in the world. American Irish are stronger and smarter and made MIT. Its called behavioral evolution. This is also why we have all the nobel prizes for science and best unis, you dont even know basic biology tato.

>Sub humans
>Ireland

4utato

I'll take my insults seriously from an economy who doesn't rely on potatoes thank you very much.

Ireland is based. We know that. Revoke birthright citizenship from Polish, Romanian and Negro scum that exploited it.

Be poor or be infested with LGBTP, muslims and femenists, and your own people slowly and insidiously removed from history and existence in the name of progress.

I'll take poor thank you.

You can choose neither. And "svoboda lutsche nesvobodi"

Better dead than red.

USA rekt
EU rekt