CHI:Mirotic won't travel on 4-game road trip
CHI:Justin Holiday (personal) will start Friday
PHO:Tyson Chandler out Thursday and Friday
LAC:Patrick Beverley (knee) doubtful for Friday
PHI:Joel Embiid goes off with 46/15/7 & 7 blocks
PHI:Ben Simmons puts up 18/9/10 with 5 steals

>nba purposely made the only good game tonight Celties Warriors

It's gonna be lit tonight boys

>KD opens up- He was enjoying being just a member of a team, rather than the face of it. “Steph Curry is the face of the franchise, and that helps me out, because I don't have to,” he said. “I don't want to have to be the leader. I'm not a leader. I'm bad at saying, ‘Stand behind me and follow me.’

Why does this guy keep saying one thing, which is an obvious lie, but then finally admit the truth years later?

>“I don't want to have to be the leader. I'm not a leader.
>I'm not a leader
>I'm not a leader
>I'm not a leader

Some people suffer from cognitive dissonance. It's a mental illness.

We aren't chimpanzees.

>Kyrie Irving on his new diet: "I feel absolutely amazing. My energy, my sleeping patterns, just my intellect and everything that I'm awake to now -- I'm very much aware."

Fear the deer

im gonna be drunk and my shitposting is going ot be out of control

mods better be ready

westbrook isn't a leader either

VERY

MUCH

WOKE

dat alpha brain and water filter

honestly, if I were to choose one career, it would be westbrooks. if, at the end of the day, westbrook and no rings and durant has however many, durant will always be known as "that guy" and hated by everyone outside of the bay area. westbrook is universally loved in every market, except probably norcal since the drama with durant.

Can there even be a good outcome today?
>larriors win
>you know who shits up the thread
>celtics win
>celticsfags destroy the thread, lakies fans respond to all their bait

cherry wins no matter what

haven't you noticed? lately he's been spamming as a fake celtics fan too

I don't think people in Oakland will care about KD after he leaves either, it's stephen currys town.

larrold has been shitposting as a celtics "fan" and talking about his made up broship with Kyrie. Either way, he's going to be here at 10 o'clock sharp to shitpost.

nope

shit, i've been away from the thread for nearly two weeks and didn't know our young boy has reached even newer lows. in that case, hopefully the warriors win, i can't wait to see the smug look get wiped off those celtics faggots.

This

I'm watching this Lakers Sixers game. Ben Simmons thinks the game at such a high level already it's scary.

>tfw have to write a paper tonight

No matter who wins, we win.

Friendly reminder we will be in the playoffs this year

Canada bros does NBA TV Canada not show Inside the NBA anymore??

I remember they would air it at like 3-6 AM on friday but I don't see it on my guide

warriors winning is the lesser of the two evils. At least then it's business as usual since they always win and nothing we haven't seen before.

if the celtics win we'll never here the end of it. "haha kyrie was carrying the cavs all along ahaha we gonna win the chip" as celtics delusions rise to the stratosphere

If Kyrie gets injured again and if the celtics win again without him, then the outcome might be positive.

This just illustrates that Kyrie is riding on the coattails of a really talented defensive squad. His numbers, statistically, have been lackluster compared to last year. Honestly this team reminds me of the 01 76ers: elite defense with a ball handling chucker.

The stupid fucks have been shitting up the channel since the season started. They have technical difficulties showing their own programming or some shit. 4 weeks into the season and they were showing Raptors reruns every day. They played the Raptors vs Warriors game for 5 days in a row instead of the regular scheduled live games. And they haven't shown a single Inside the NBA yet. They've been getting flak all season.

I was just thinking about this. Let's say the Cavs and Sixers meet in the playoffs. Who on the Cavs guards Embiid, and who guards Simmons?

LeBron on whoever's shooting hot

trick question, we know the cavs don't bother to guard anyone

>if the celtics win we'll never here the end of it.

And you will deserve it, nobody ever gives my celties ANY fucking credit, seriously.

I dunno if it's because Boston or because the patriots win all the time and that makes people hate us or whatever the fuck, but last season we were the 1 seed and everyone was like "oh they're overacheiving, first round exit"

Then they go down 0-2 on the bulls "LMAO Worst 1 seed of all time! hahahahhahaha" THEN THEY GOT BTFO, and even then, "oh b--bb--b-b-b-b-b-b-but the Wizards!" then they got BTFO.

Now before the season, "oh a ballhog and a overrated white boy ain't winning shit, ahahhahahaha" THEN YOU GOT BTFO for 13 straight, but even then "oh b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut they played shit teams!"

Just give my celties some fucking credit already, you faggots wont stop doing this shit to yourselves.

Thats the thing. He'll retire and there won't be a single town that truly loved him.

Wizards were the better team in that playoff series last year, just the facts.

And they are also the better team this year.

LeBron "guards" Simmons. Thompson on Embiid.

Shoulda came to my celties when he had the chance.

This post ruined Celtics fans' reputation on /nba/ forever. You just have to accept that you will never ever be accepted here again.

bulls would have swept if rondo didnt die

Lebron's an awful defender, there's only 10 forwards worse than him.

thompson gets smacked by embiid. lebron/crowder/JR/green take turns at simmons.

Rondo is literally /our guy/ though. He didn't go down by mistake.

Someone just.... made the call...

the pressure's on YOU buddy-boy

warriors will hit up this celtics "elite d" for at least 110 points.

niggas are averaging 120 on the season

and celtics shit offense wont be able to keep up

hes not actually bad he just usually doesnt try. hes not as good as he used to be but if you watch him lock up KP you know he can still play solid defense

Embiid is 7'3'' and he's mobile and muscular. He's unguardable by pretty much everyone in the league.

He'll be injured before the playoffs though.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. He might still get hurt, but if he doesn't I don't think there's anybody who can guard him in either conference, not even Draymond. Fuck, the Sixers might have something here.

>He'll be injured before the playoffs though
You're being kind. I'll be surprised if he makes it to the all star break. Sad!

If Embiid and Simmons stay healthy, the sixers will be a dynasty team in a few years

Silver doesn't want that to happen so Embiid is gonna get a career-ending injury this season or next

All his energy is focused on stat padding the offensive categories so he can break records. He doesn't give a shit about defense but loves to blame his teammates for the lack of it.

Imagine if Sixers didn't waste 60% of their picks on redundant players

youtube.com/watch?v=F4RSqswj2lo

Do the Celtics have literally any chance at all tonight? I’m pretty sure the Memeiors are gonna make a statement and put up 140 on them

Any team can be beat

should I smoke weed tonight for the big game

haven't smoked in months and think maybe i should treat myself but I don't want to be a degenerate

pretty sure steph is injured or something. They should still win but they could very well drop this game

No. if celtics are within 15 in the 4th I'll send danny ainge a personal apology letter

>if celtics are within 15 in the 4th I'll send danny ainge a personal apology letter
start writing shill

nice meme

dear danny

I

am

He'll play. It's just a thigh bruise.

Warriors will allow the Celtics to play it close. Then the 3rd quarter rape train happens and that will be that.

a bust

- Lonzo Ball

how come you and everyone who watches basketball notices that 3q larriors pattern but Stevens and his players can't?

Trips wasted on a stupid leaf.

The Sixers, Celtics, Knicks and Lakers all being good is the absolute best scenario the league could hope for. They would get to reignite all the old rivalries.

Just a shame the Knicks aren't there yet and the Lolkers took Ball instead of DSJ. Celts are kinda there and my Sixies will be there next season.

nice

to

>so shook by leafs you start hallucinating

How dumb can you be?

In what universe does having a worse record in the regular season and losing in the post season make you better?

When Lonzo Ball kills himself I hope you all take a good look in the mirror and reflect on how you bullied a perfectly good basketball player into suicide.

my greatest accomplishment

Meant to reply to but my point still stands.

no it doesn't

Is he just a beta with all-world talent?
If he was applying for a job or worked in most other industries, he would never "make it". Even if its true or he strongly believes it, youre never supposed to be vocal about it... This made me angrier than I would be expected for some reason.

>532
>trips

wow youre dumb m8

i hate you fat fucks so much, stupid fuckers. go eat a burger

He's an absolute nerd is what he is. He just happens to be amazing at basketball.

He's just a snake, that's all there is to it

This is probably the most beta thing any NBA player has ever said lmaaaoooo. Not even memeing. It's straight up beta male.

Seriously is there anything that can top this?

Busto Ball's entire career so far

Its alpha to be beta. He doesnt care about your norms.

at least he is an honest snake

KD is just a humble future hall of famer who doesn't want to play with cancer in okieville. he's literally /ourguy/. why the hate?

Nah our guy will forever be WestGOAT.

Hey /nba/. I don't follow apehoop much, but I know there are rumors of Lebron leaving Cleveland. Everyone is floating cities like LA and New York. I'm wondering why Philly isn't an option. The young talent is better than LA/NY. The city of philthy is almost as relevant. It's been historically relevant in the NBA. He doesn't have to get smasht by the Warriors in the playoffs rather than the finals like in LA.

Can Philly not afford him or something? It seems like a no brainer to me.

LeBron is going to west.

he ruined playoffs

yeah i can see him going to Houston, the Spurs.
I feel Philly is a darkhorse tho.

LeBeta never plays with rookies. Hes not going to LA or Philly. He literally traded a promising Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love and his entire team is a bunch of old hasbeens. Best bet is Houston.

is warriors/celtics starting on the hour?

philly's best player's health is totally questionable so why would he go there when it's a tossup of whether the team can be healthy, he already basically has that in Cleveland

if he's leaving Cleveland but staying in the East - NY is the best option. him, Porzingod and one other decent-good player will make finals easily no contest

if he's moving out West then the most logical option if he wants to actually contend for another title would be Spurs. LA is an utter mess and he's better off staying in Cleveland if his only western option to consider is LA

oh shit its funny fat black man -show on tnt

yeah its on the GOAT TNT

simmons and embiid got a good thing going, ledrama would only ruin it by bringing in his posse, firing dissenters, and relegating everyone else to spot up shooting.