Feelsbadman

Is it bad I've been crying about Christopher Lee for the past hour and a half?

Why? He died in 2015.

His eyebrows look like my nipples lol

He had a huge part in my childhood

What a fucking loser.

In what?

a raisin by the looks of him.

he had a fuller life than most people

Yes. You are probably are fucked psychically be several other things and CL was just the last drop. Literal crying for more than 5 minut is a sign of depression.

>Don't cry for me, I' m already dead.

What happened?

fuck op you really had to bring this back from death?

Not at all OP. I cried after Robin Williams died and still avoid thinking about him because it might bring it on again. I cried more for Robin Williams than I did for my own father, who I watched die about a month later. It's sort of justifiable because my dad left before I was born and I'd only known him for about five years, but Robin Williams had been there since the beginning. He entertained me with his kid's movies, he entertained me as a teen with his more serious roles, and he entertained me as an adult with his rude standup. It still doesn't feel right that we're living in a world where Robin Williams, who at more than one point in time was the indisputable funniest man in the world, could actually decide to kill himself. I think that says more about the state of the world we live in than the state his mind was in.

I mean, it's weird your doing 2 years after he died

It's ok user, I cried when Leslie Nielsen died

His last movie was the hobbit...

>Christopher Lee died 10 years ago

I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth.

>Why? He died in 2015.
damn has it been so long already.

eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Peter, why are we filming my scenes first?

oh god those threads became truth

Can i still find this on NG?

Would take you 10 seconds to try retard

If that page even exist anymore

The saddest part about his death was like you said, knowing that by the end of his life he felt so depressed and helpless that the only way out he could see was to kill himself. I just wish his last few months on earth could have been happy ones, he deserved that much.

I wouldnt say its "bad", but its kinda pathetic desu

>this entire thread
holy fucking shit dude

How come he didn't release a 2016 Christmas video?

That background is a screenshot from One Piece

cry for the saxon men user

>tfw no christmas video ever again

kek

>just found out he died
what the FUCK|

>Lee
Stop crying over some literal who Chinaman.