en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wöbbelin_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flossenbürg_concentration_camp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, sure

No

ALBERTA BARBOSA

She has lighter skin than I do...

I was not trying to make a point.

You live in Wisconsin, of course you're white. Unless you live in the north side or south side of Milwaukee...

I live in the Shitcago area, did you read the fucking picture? My dad is from Wisconsin.

By American standards.

>Sup Forums triggered

But I seriously doubt you had that many coalburners that long ago,

>potato niggers
>white

You're not fooling anyone, Kenosha cuck.

I'm in DuPage County. What's even in Kenosha besides the Bong Recreation Area?

Stoners.

>atheism

>White

Is that real? Hard to believe, even in Spain those people would not be considered White.

Post a pic of her.

>tfw shitskin Iberian dna

>two blonde haired parents

KEKED

how do you have brown hair and darker skin than a Portuguese when most of your family is nordic?

your father got cucked

lolno. If you go on Sup Forums you might have seen me talk about her, I'm that American with the gf from Óbidos.

And?

>helped free concentration camp

>Nordic
My dad's family is from Central Germany (Hesse, maybe some Prussian too). The German on my mom's side is mostly Bavarian.

My gf is just especially pale, she doesn't tan AT ALL. Her sister is covered in freckles and has red hair/green eyes.

>top left
What the fuck happened there?

>shitskin Iberian
>North of Spain
Nigga if that's shitskin to you, arabs must be like diarrhea skin

Yes. It's a good thing and we're all very proud of it. He even came to talk to my middle school about it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wöbbelin_concentration_camp

This was the one he helped free.

Only spain is white so no

btw template?

Am I white?
pls respond

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wöbbelin_concentration_camp
Real one, checked. Good work OP's grandad

Actually posting legit family tree thing

Blonde is passive.
Meaning (generally) in order to have blonde hair you don't carry a gene for another color.
Might want to talk to mom about what she was doing 9 months before you were born...

Latent dominant genes from way back then.

Yes user, I understand high school genetics and realize it's kinda odd.

I otherwise have a bit of a resemblance to both my parents, and my dad was an odd case since he started out very very blond as a kid, turned kinda brown in his 40s, and now he's blond again.

Hair color isn't strictly mendelian either. If I had brown eyes then I'd be suspicious.

You should go around telling people you're African American.

Worst thing is I seem to have inherited my great grandfather's jungle fever, most of the girls I've slept with have been Spanish, Brit-Spanish mixed or even once a fucking Honduran.

FML why are your dark haired womanlets so sexy.

Hispanics are white. Hispanic/Latino is a separate questions from White/Black/Asian. That's why we have data for non-Hispanic whites.

I do
it pisses the fuck out of liberals at my uni so much

Iberian women are objectively the best

Also my shit thing. Shit because I used surname origin since everyone on there was a Virginian.

>Galician
>Shitskin

What is south Spain then? Coal skin?

And on the other side, my great-great uncle worked here. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flossenbürg_concentration_camp

The US Government hanged him after the war.

By the way, let me feed that cognitive disonance of yours.

>hungarians
>white
sorry my mongol friend

Allow me to help

The Huns were not mongol. They were a mob of slav raiders, with some groups from other ethnicities.

They just happen to had an asian leader, for some reason. I guess he was kinda intelligent, or a really tough guy.

only, if you are not gipsy

fug
Have this in return

Your mom cheated on your dad

top left progressive cuck

>a muslim woman having a babby with a kafir

Nice try, Sven-Olof.

She is not muslim.

>a woman
>an apostate or a nonbeliever
>survived a refugee center full of muslim men

You just made it even less plausible.

Do you really think murder is that common at refugee centers? The ones that happen make it to national news and I can tell you it's not often.

Refugees are in general uncivilized for sure, but it's not like the memes where it's a bunch of arabs yelling "allahu akbar" and killing everything around them.

As a side note, we get plenty of christians from east africa and the middle east as refugees, though muslims are more numerous.

bait, not low level, actually alot of work went into it but still bait

They should label Spaniards white

But Mexican injuns on the other hand....no

>electrical engineer

Is this what people who go through apprenticeships actually call themselves?

Holy shit that one was good. Enjoyed it

>Don´t even get me started

Look in the mirror, no one cares about your stupid familiy trees, heres your reply

>Irish
>human

why

Say hi to Mosley for me

literally ruining your genetics. thousands of years of Nordic blood down the drain

pretty boring desu

>half catholic
no

Pretty awesome you mean.
Fuck off, we threw rape babies off the cliffs.

Son of a cuck
That was a limp argument

All my known ancestors are from the land of our flag. this is at least 5 generations true.