Well?

Well?

Sorry, don't know of any countries like that.

Rome

Zululand

Pretty much all of them.

there are more natives in the us then there were 300 years ago

One of the first legal slave owners was a black free man. He had four white slaves and one black slave.

Every relevant country (not that the Czech Republic would know about being relevant)

All of them?

Persia, Greece, Rome, China, and the list goes on

We ameriburgers are so easy to bait

Israel

Egypt, Greece, Persia

All of them

Japan

England? France?

Or do you mean Czechoslovakia? It's actually ranked as the world's 3rd worst nation for slavery (namely sex slavery), right now today.

Not sure who you genocided. Mostly each other, historically speaking, though the history of Europe as a whole is a long, rich history of genocides.

Literally Mexico, the indigenous people who didn't submit to their rape baby rule were wiped out, and no, this isn't just Conquistadors who did it, I'm talking native Mexicans. Also, literally all of the Middle East including past empires like the Ottomans and their ilk, and probably a lot more desu if we're going all the way back to nation's founding since that's usually how you unify grand swaths of land and declare dominance.

Russia?

China?

fuck man give me another hint

Germany

POW WOW REMEMBER THE #150MILLION, PALESKIN!

>pic related
>race doesn't exist

>button_pushers_dilemma.tiff

Brazil

Egypt, Rome, Persia etc etc

>built on
Both of those were side quests at best.

This country is bulid on hard work of white people.
Period

Pretty much every civilization in the history of humanity.

Arabia

Israel?

שלום גויים

Isreal

>muh indian genocide
I like how these people casually ignore the fact that in all of the indian wars we had indians fighting indians, Crook was one of our best indian fighters of all time because he understood how the tribes hated each other and who he could pit against the other one. The indians lost their land because they couldn't unify under one banner to push out the whites.

Literally every nation in this goddamn world

How many slave were there in america? How many people died in the civil war?

South africa?

Native Americans (aka savage scum) lost. They got conquered. They are lucky we even allowed them to continue to exist in any way.

Slaves were sold to us and were betrayed for their own kind. People sometimes get enslaved. It happens when you're inferior to the enslaving race.

I feel no guilt for either of these things. If you want to make an omelette, you better break some eggs.

Isn't this like, every European nation ever?

Brazil, Spain and the Arab states but I guess they do not count because they are not white.

HARD MODE: Name the country _NOT_ built on the genocide of one race and the enslavement of another.

Some black tribes doing these to other black tribes

Israel

Race is a social construct. Killed people were labelled as Native Americans and Slaves were labelled as Black.

Taken out of society's context, one can hardly tell if someone is white, indian or black.

a nation is a glorified tribe tho

Probably iceland.

Israel

>we genocided the natives!
If it was a genocide, it was inefficient on the same level as the supposed holocaust. There's too many survivors for it to have been real.

over 130 years ago keep crying over spilt milk.
Every race has been enslaved, black on black slavery still goes on in Africa today so fuck off

They directly opposed us and wouldn't listen, totally different store than the jews, the injuns knew what was gonna happen, they genocided themselves

Beautiful Black Ebony Kings did it the whole rape/murder things far before the Crackers, yet they take credit for everything. baka when will the appropriation of our peoples end?

Redskins never would've gone to the moon so I'd say they were necessary casualties

yeah. you were just stealing there lands. nothing much. and also killing them in various ways.

stupid natives fighting for their land.

Savages shouldn't have gotten in the way