Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been dropped for disciplinary reasons

>Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been dropped for disciplinary reasons.

>The 28-year-old will not be considered for his club's next Bundesliga fixture against VfB Stuttgart on Friday.

>Dortmund announced the suspension in response to a supporter's question on Twitter, but did not elaborate on the reasons behind it.

Well, what did he say?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-suspended-because-he-went-to-nightclub-20171116
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this ungrateful nigger is getting annoying. and that's coming from a buyern fan

Why the fuck is he acting out so much? Does he want out that badly?

sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-suspended-because-he-went-to-nightclub-20171116

Went to a nightclub in Barca with Ousmane Dembele.

I doubt he said anything, it was probably something relatively harmless (morally) like getting drunk or partying the night before a game or an important practice.

>the foul mouthed gabby agbonlahor

He was late for training a couple of times

I'm sure Bayern are just salivating at buying Obama, Pulisic and Weigl from Dirtmound.

Is that it?

he is going to buyern right?

Yeah, footy is fucking awful totalitarianist control of people's private lives. Smart coaches are realising you have to keep players happy, i.e. allow them some time to relax and cut loose, idiot coaches still think they can control each moment of players waking hours, everything they consume, etc. because muh peak fitness and contractual agreements are more important than actual happiness.

If this happens, Bundeslel as a whole will loose tons of revenue again. It might still happen nonetheless, but you'd hope Buyern would eventually realise that buying up all the competitions best players turns people off from watching their league and actually makes them less competitive in CL (due to no real practice) and less money.

if only tuchel were here

yes yes

Germans cant help but be german

>ze structure organization and discipline is lacking with them

Finalyy, Pulibro can shine now.

they went on a boat together?

It's that kraut that keeps posting on the Arsenal thread, you are literally the worst poster on Sup Forums please stop

Pretty fucking funny given that they told Sancho to break every club discipline rule to force through a move to dortmund this summer

He didn't do nothing. Nothing to warrent dropping him atleast. It's like they want to send a signal to other clubs to go in for him.

>p-pls buy our best players for €100m

I'm starting to really dislike Dirtmund for their "small club" mentality.

>e-er hat nichts gemacht
>er is doch ein guter Junge

> for (you)

Damn, that ape is fly!
look at him go

he's been late to training a couple of times and the other players complained to the management. he's known to get a lot of special privileges on dortmund, or at least while tuchel was there.

please tell me the origin of this, I googled it, couldn't find it.

This monkey isn't related to the haircut monkey, is it?

No fucking way. He's a fucking retard and doesn't suit our style of play. He's just an incredibly fast dude with decent finishing. He's technically not gifted at all

Bist du irgendwie behindert?

>the other players
schmelzer and sahin, right?

>footy is fucking awful totalitarianist control of people's private lives
Shut the fuck up you piece of fucking faggot shit

Should've signed Eriksen instead.

hes coming to beşiktaş