Where did they get a big kahuna burger at 8am for breakfast?

where did they get a big kahuna burger at 8am for breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/burgers/why-dont-you-serve-burgers-before-1030.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At the Big Kahuna of course.

at 24 hour establishments you can get anything you want.

i feel like Jules wouldnt have called it a tasty burger if it was some leftover shit from the night before

They do all day lunch faggot

For real, that was weird as fuck.

Who eats burgers for breakfast?

>implying cold leftover burgers arent better

Yeah dont post again family

Why do you think americans are so fat?

as someone who worked graveyard shifts. I did.

Honestly, I genuinely think burgers are a breakfast food.
Easy to eat in the car. Have the right amount of fats to start up your metabolism in the morning. Don't take much time to make. Very customizable. Seems like ideal breakfast food to me if you stick some eggs on that shit.

I used to eat hamburgers 3 times a day. Being underweight and having an iron deficiency, my family encouraged it a lot.

>iron deficiency
Hey baby, pls be in cornwall

i cant see a chain like BIG KAHUNA burger being a 24 hour place

Maybe something small like this, but I wouldn't eat a full burger.

Won't eating a burger for breakfast give you a massive foodcrash?

Tough titty, Canterbury. Also engaged.

Jules knows a good burger when he tastes one, regardless of temperature

>in califonia
>not 24/7
>???
lost profits

They were obviously awake at night you goddamn retard

Not everyone is a day dwelling normie like you

What do you eat for breakfast, lads?
I've been eating miso soup and an omelette for breakfast every day for something like 8 years now.

>I HAVE A VAGINA BTW GUISE

kys

Have you ever been hungover?

Toast, beef burritos or shin ramyun.

ur mum's pusy

how many burgers are you gonna sell between 6am-10:30?

shit i cant even think of a 24hr mcdonalds that didnt switch to breakfast from like 6am to 10 or 11

ive been up from the night before hungry for a burger, but never woke up wanting one

I don't get hungover desu, even if I drink enough to make me pass out

I don't know where you and the other guy got that from. Periods aren't the only way to get iron deficiency and men can be anemic too. The underweight part and being on Sup Forums kind of imply it's nothing to do with pussy.

Of course you're supposed to eat a burger appropriate to your recommended caloric intake. A burger isn't too different than your normal breakfast platter at a family restaurant.

18 years old detected

maybe you stay super hydrated

also every time vincent goes to the bathroom something crazy happens

I like eating those at night desu

>tfw McDonalds all day breakfast

>how many burgers are you gonna sell between 6am-10:30?
To stoners with munchies in fucking Cali? A hell lot of them.

Anemia is overwhelmingly skewed towards women.
If someone says they're anemic, you could always make a safe bet they're a girl.

>Garcon means boy

Pumpkin BTFO

>every time vincent goes to the bathroom something crazy happens

lol I never thought about this, but you're right, Vincent picks the worst times to go to the bathroom.

You'd be correct senpai. Does age make that much of a difference when it comes to hangovers?

Yeah that might be it.

Is it due to the bleeding

mate you would just hemorrage money during that timeframe to keep the staff and place going

i'm almost positive in-n-out doesnt do 24hrs and people there go ape shit for it

And films are largely skewed towards men, as are burgers. Shoddy workmanship there.

I'm a guy and am anemic, not the underweight user btw.

they should have all day menus and time specific ones

if they did it would cut too much into convenience store money

you gotta think outside the normie day box. think about truckers, drug dealers, law enforcement, etc.

Think so. Didnt get hungover when I was that young. Now I get hungover for 2 days if I drink heavily. I did discover that drinking one unit of water per unit of alcohol made me not as hungover but its really not worth it since I'd probably get water poisioning or something

yeah

No idea, but I do know the majority of women have an iron deficiency. I've always assumed it was because women aren't healthy eaters and think salads and 1600 kcal drinks at starbucks are the way to have a functional diet.

weetbix, cornflakes, marmite on toast or a banana if i'm not hungry

oh shit you know what was in the case?

the rest of the Big Kahuna order

No, you wouldn't: they just lower the number of people at night. In the UK, McDs stays open all night, for example. Keeping two or three people on night shift isn't that expensive.

Miso is the bomb. Ultimate neet food. Don't listen to ramen cucks.

>he doesnt just drink coffee and ignore the hunger pains until lunch

shiggy

i don't eat breakfast

them golden fries. so good people would get ass raped for them.

ive been around plenty of 24hr ones in the US and never saw one serving burgers in the morning, they always switched to the breakfast menu. only speaking for McD though

What the fuck, which states? I can't imagine for the life of me going into a McDs at any time and being told "sorry, too early for burgers"

Stop making this thread.

You and I are pretty similar although I bring a granola bar or two to work to calm the hunger pains. Why take a lunch break when you could leave half an hour earlier?

You shouldn't go without breakfast, anons. You guys can come over and I'll make you something.

Yeah the first thing I thought of after I read that user's post is how my 14 year old sister also has an iron deficiency and needs to take some tablets and my parents get her to eat a bunch of red meat.

mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/burgers/why-dont-you-serve-burgers-before-1030.html

ive seen same shit in nyc.

full burger menu is available to like 4 or 5am and then it switches for however long

Try to get her to eat lentils or chickpea, easier to digest than meat and have pretty high iron values.

>his sister doesn't cook breakfast for him every day as thanks for paying her through medical school
You guys are shitty brothers.

I don't think it's based off state. Last one I went to told me it's based off of sales. If enough people are asking for burgers in the morning they sell burgers in the morning. If no one is then they only sell the breakfast. Got fucking pissed at that one. you can't start frying up burgers at 10am but you'll serve that shitty ass breakfast all day long. I just want a fucking big mac.

Thanks, I'll tell her about it.

pics of your sister?

most places won't let you do that.

>big mac
why would you eat that when the big king exists, though

hardly anyone is waking up thinking "damn i could use a burger right now" or raging so hard from the night before they are still up at 10am

compared to people waking up late still wanting breakfast. ive wanted the breakfast plenty of times at like 2pm on the weekend

Does she fuck you every night too?

They do this in Germany. Absolutely infuriating when you want some cheeseburgers and they tell you to order sth from the disgusting breakfast menu.

No.

That's gross, user.

>golden arches stamp on bun

kek what the fuck

>hardly anyone is waking up thinking "damn i could use a burger right now"
I wake up thinking that pretty much every day

same

This thread has me starving now. This burger place near my parents' place has these great hickory smoked burgers with onions, bourbon sauce and aged cheddar.
FUCK.

it's cause they make even more bank off the breakfast shit that is only grease and cheap ass eggs. not saying their burgers are any better just cheaper for what you get.

What's your favorite burger joint, anons?

describe her body

Five Guys without a doubt.

America everybody

Mcdonalds. Burgers are so much better when their just greasy thrown together pieces of shit.

jack in the box

slim and fit(she's a swimmer) but decent boobs
i saw her pussy once and it was a really puffy fat cameltoe innie

I haven't eaten hamburgers in a very long time and this thread is making me hungry.

>tfw being a 14 year old "movie buff"
>tfw reorganizing Pulp Fictions scenes into chronological order all while thinking Tarantino is a genius
And then I grew up

all depends on what's going on. I can kill a fucking big mac at any time though with some of that taste orange drink. In and out is good every once in a while. Wendy's when I just want massive amounts of meat and bacon to shit out in an hour. If i want good burgers I go to lucky 13 a bar up the road from me.

She has the body of a 14 year old. D-don't be weird about this, user.

And this isn't me.

We're talking about burgers and breakfast, nerd.

the movie is supposed to be out of order

Fuck that's hot

>it's literally day time during all scenes
>characters literally say the time out loud right before entering the room
>"seven twenty-two in the am"

Nigga are you serious right now.

that's a pretty small burger for something that's specifically named big

Hey, you're alright user.

hmmm for you

>literally day time all scene
literally wrong

is he to big for that burger?

I meant all scenes in the first part of the movie, then one where Jules and Vincent BTFO the faggots in the apartment.

you don't have to justify your self to a name fag user. just hide his post and move on with your life.

This right here, hands down. It's restaurant burger quality, like when you go to a steakhouse