Are your parents red pilled?

My dads a liberal who said he wouldn't own a gun in his life because it increases chance of homicide. But I asked him what he thought of fat people and he said "Fat people will never be beautiful, no matter how politically correct. A woman's body needs to be balanced out."

>tfw this is a 10/10 in Britain

yes, but..
my mother when first wave of immigrant appear said something like "look przemek, poor imigrants they flee from warzone we (europe) need help them and later send to their homelands"

my_redpilling_intensifites

month later
"fuggin rapists and theives on germany`s place i would hang them on lanterns from berlin to Zurich. if they came to poland and try rape me i would kill them"

true story

in some ways yes, but they're not nearly racist enough

My dad is like a red pilled libertarian. For example he thinks gays should be allowed to marry, but he shouldn't have to recognize it as a legitimate marriage

Mom's a complete moron, not even smart enough to be leftist. Dad's definitely red pilled, talks about how much he hates Muslims/Sharia law, owns a hand gun, is a firefighter that's accustomed to gore and death. Has traveled the world, seen the poverty in other countries and talks about how fucked it is.

Father: Christian Fundamentalist.
Mother: Socially liberal and only has an issue with the numbers of people coming and muslims.

I live in the states with my parents (currently in the ojczyzna to visit family), and they're polish. My dad is a jew hating, politically incorrect, says how it is chlop polski (Sup Forums would love him), and my mom is a lesser version of him.

They hate blacks, jews, minorities, fags, we currently bought 2 pistols to exercise our 2nd amendment rights, and happily pay taxes on afew pieces of property and at our high paying jobs (dad is unionised in a maritime shipping company for almost 30 years, mom is an RN, I finished my BS in geology 2 weeks ago and looking for work).

We are 1 big happy, red pilled family.

They hate blacks, jews, minorities, fags, we currently bought 2 pistols to exercise our 2nd amendment rights, and happily pay taxes on afew pieces of property and at our high paying jobs (dad is unionised in a maritime shipping company for almost 30 years, mom is an RN, I finished my BS in geology 2 weeks ago and looking for work).

This sounds fucking farfetched but is your surname prozanski or something. I knew a polish person by that name who seemed like the type of person to browse here

nope my surname take main root from tree ( in english it would sound like oakcki, hazelski or poplarski)

i write rare on pol, most reading. my english is bad ( last time i nschool i use it.. 10 years ago?)

what do have on mean writing "farfetched" ? mean it sounds like blabla nonsense?

potrafisz zajebiscie po angielsku, nie martw sie. Moj polski jest chujowy (20 lat mieszkam w stanach)

czytanie pol troche go poprawiło ale do płynnego czytania/pisania to mi kurwa daleko

My negro father is dead but I imagine he would be pretty red pilled, he was always the brains.

My mother is a loveable alcoholic, completely apolitical and knows nothing about any recent affairs. She still believes everyone will get along and I don't have the heart to break that innocence

Mum is red pilled

Dad doesn't have an opinion on anything, is literally nomad tier.

you should. truth always win, you know..
but i didnt know your mother so, you understand

better be prepared then unpreapred

Both my parents think Obama is the literal anti-christ. So there's that I guess

Ma: Not as much, but came from a strict religious German background. Apparently only referred to black people as niggers when she was a kid, which is p funny

Dad: Probably Libertarian, I'd say. Believes in working hard and having strong conviction. Hates Muslims and liberals. Like me, thinks that freedom is good but education is better. Sometimes when he gets upset, he reveals his power level which is always a joy. When Trudeau was elected, I was sure he was about to take to the streets and fight libs

My parents know that Jews own the media, but they don't think it's a problem. They think Jews are good hearted, patriotic muricans.

My dad's a total leftie. Votes for the SNP. He's incredibly stubborn so I've given up hope of ever making him see the light. Must be the Jewish blood in him.
My mum's slightly better. She isn't scared to use words like 'wog' and 'darkie'. She used to vote SNP but I've convinced her not to, though I don't think she's ready to vote UKIP yet.

Dad is incredibly stubborn, for some reason purports to be leftist and open minded. Likes a lot of counter culture art and music, but quickly snaps back into being right wing.
Showed me when I was younger some national front membership thing from when I was his age.
He seems like a total weird mix of things. Can never understand where his opinions truly lie.
Worships Hitchens and Dawkins, but I don't think he really cares about Atheism, just a way to bash muslims, especially Pakistanis.

Mum is thick as shit. Works hard and is sensible with money, but completely apolitical. Does what my dad tells her.