Above average IQ but completely failed university

>above average IQ but completely failed university

University is a fucking waste of time and little more than a social engineering factory but a degree is needed to get a decent well paid job

jesus christ. I am at a crossroads, do I just find a dead end job as a wage slave and eventually get in a hot tub of water and slit my wrists or be a neet?

I really have absolutely no aspirations on what to do. I wish I could be a Sup Forums tier politician yelling and heckling in the house of commons and then appearing on the BBC with Andrew Neil to discuss how much I hate Muslims, niggers and Jews and I thought I could do this via doing a well paid job in either legal or business and then convert to politics after building a good CV but it's just not going to happen now. I got a bad final grade.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeatexpedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What degree?

a retarded one that would lead to fuck all, meaning I would have to rack up even more debt to do a graduate diploma in something that actually leads to a proper job.

I won't say what the degree is, it's too embarrassing.

Sounds like you've dodged a bullet. What age are you? I'm assuming early twenties.
Life isn't over mate, either go and try to improve your grade retroactively if it's possible and stop drinking/smoking/whatever you're doing that might slow you down and get your shit together, or meditate on what you really want to do with your life and whether you really need to get sucked into debt for it.

Also being embarrassed on Sup Forums is counterproductive and silly.

My grades can't be improved retroactively, it's finished and over. It's final.

I don't drink or smoke.

>tfw born with a genetic condition that is making me blind and also failed at uni with a shit degree

JUST

I wanted to be in the Police or Marines but obviously that couldn't happen.

So I did the literal meme thing and chose a degree based on "what u enjoy =)" like a retard. Now I'm surrounded by people who are the polar opposite to me in terms of personality and politics and I'm going to have to retake my second year if I want anything above a 2;2.

I'm just so fucking down over everything. Feel like there's no point to doing Uni work half the time because I'll never be able to do what I actually want.

People with serious genetic conditions shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Yeah there are fucking miracles like Stevie Wonder who manage to defy the odds. But most of us are depressed, useless wastes that have no role in society.

I can't even play video games anymore.

So get your shit together, you're still not a 40 year old double digit fatass who sleeps in his car, you're an intelligent brit in his 20's. Jesus, go find a trade and do your thing as a hobby, or go for the degree again and don't fail this time.

live on neetbux until you die

might wanna consider dropping out then.

I came to the conclusion that uni is all one big fucking retarded sham unless you are a really clever STEM or law student that goes to a Russel Group uni and gets at least a 2.1.

I'm on facebook right now seeing all these cunts yelling about their firsts and getting 300 likes and its making me want to kill myself.

I did a major in philosophy and a minor in history. I'm not sure what you did is more useless. At least phil was a safe haven from the lefties.

Regardless, I'm too ashamed to look at my results. I hope for a 2:1, but I could have gotten a 2:2 because of laziness, and in which case what was the point.

Pick up a trade m8. There will always be jobs for electricians, plumbers, whatever. You make good money (in the US anyway)

Stand fast user.

Cecil Rhodes had a heart condition that killed him at 48.

My kidneys, liver, back and knees are all fucked, but I still fight on.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Try to keep your chin up mate. Easier said than done I know, but fuck it, we all die.

The problem is I don't know what else to do. At least Uni lets me be slightly independent away from home.

I either live in London doing a literal meme degree or I sit in my little town in my mum's house for the rest of time living of neetbux.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Really fucking hard for me to get a job anywhere around here and in London it's a nightmare because I struggle to get around the city by myself.

I think I'm going to go back and redo my second year secure in knowledge that I'm going to get no where even if I get a 2:1. But I'm going to start setting myself up to live in my own flat somewhere.

If I have to be a useless neet, I'm at least doing it in a house that is not my parent's.

To leave home is why I went. Also to stop myself from killing myself. At least I found myself as a person.

user be real with me for a minute. The Bachelor's Degree of modern day is no more than a consolation prize. It is only something that people get to say "Hey look at me employer, I did it. I got all the smart.". You sound very jaded, but the reality is that 8 semesters in an institution is nothing. If you can't suck the shit for a measly 4 years then you're truly fucked mate.

>above average IQ but completely failed university
>A complete fucking retard but it hard to admit

Why does every person who fails college or do nothing with their life describe themselves as having "above average intelligence"?

because according to IQ tests we do well, but when it comes to actually getting work done we don't do well.

Sorry man but if it weren't for guys like you doing terribly I would never have gotten a 1:1 LLB. Grade curve and all that.

Emigrate to USA/AU/NZ, pick up welding, or something like. I have a ton of friends who left Ireland because of bad grades and got great jobs in the anglosphere. Heck they make more money than me in my law internship!

You'll make very decent money and you can start a fresh life.

>studied economics
>hated it
>got a job
>hated it
>quit job
>coding bootcamp

profit!

The higher the IQ of an individual the more likely it becomes that the individual rejects the utter madness and pointlessness of the current society.

I'm doing Arts as well men, don't worry I understand the feeling of futility. I'm at a pretty good uni, best in Aus but I really hope that I can get into postgrad and do law or some shit because this whole experience has made me realise how fucked I'm gonna be. Anybody here with experience with that?

i think it was the best office to work in London last year:
lifeatexpedia com/brands/hotels-com/

you should look at it. Most of the people would work there getting decent money without a problem.

Finished sixth form about 3 weeks ago, don't want to go to uni since I'm sick of school at this point, just finished a trial day and got the job today.

I'm thinking of waiting until I get my work id before rubbing it in, to my friends who are going uni.

It doesn't matter what your IQ is if you lack the basic ability to sit down and do the work as you clearly do. I'm sorry that you found it too difficult. Perhaps you should address the personal shortcomings that made you slothful, lazy and unambitious.

>Anyone who doesn't follow the main guidelines must be lazy and unambitious.

Get the fuck out of here.

You failed because you couldn't do it not because you're some high IQ genius that found it beneath him. Once you admit that you can start down the life path that is more right for you.

Based Jew. This guy has it right.

Congratulations on scoring well on an internet IQ test.