When "shitskins" from Greece and Italy were inventing western civilisation...

When "shitskins" from Greece and Italy were inventing western civilisation, you Northern European "master race" were living in mud huts, flinging shit at each other and murdering each other for the hell of it.

And don't give me the whole "Greeks and Italians used to be blonde haired blue eyed, it's the Turks and Arabs what made them darker!" bullshit. If that was the case then Greeks would be slanty eyed, like how Turks used to be. People from the Mediterranean have always been olive skinned.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_mythology#The_Grey_Wolf_legend
archive.is/Sc6qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just to back you up

Greeks and romans were black back then.

>were living in mud huts

Speak for your ancestors island monkey...

But you were part of Rome, just not the founding peoples.

Greeks were a warrior race (look up mycenaeans) and they took most of their knowledge from egypt. Italians come from asia, they have the same myth of being bred out of a wolf and are also a warrior race.

Europe was just filled with backwards savages back then, just like modern africa.

This isn't that far away from a cuck thread, OP, you should feel ashamed.

Northern and Western Europeans started out slow and went on to dominate the entire world for centuries and we're still going strong as the superior people.

Mediterraneans' legacy is South America (a shithole) and
not much else. The white man marches on.

White people didn't existed until the invention of photography.

Those Italians look white to me.

You dumb turk, trying to tell people romans are fucking turks from asia, hahaha, you fucking scum. Romulus and Remus drank the milk of the wolf, they didn't fuck the poor animal!

Introducing to you, TURKS - THE FIRST FURRIES:

The Grey Wolf legend

The wolf symbolizes honor and is also considered the mother of most Turkic peoples. Asena is the name of one of the ten sons who were given birth by a mythical wolf in Turkic mythology.

The legend tells of a young boy who survived a raid on his village. A she-wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. He subsequently impregnates the wolf which then gives birth to ten half-wolf, half-human boys. One of these, Ashina, becomes their leader and establishes the Ashina clan which ruled the Göktürks and other Turkic nomadic empires. The wolf, pregnant with the boy's offspring, escaped her enemies by crossing the Western Sea to a cave near to the Qocho mountains, one of the cities of the Tocharians. The first Turks subsequently migrated to the Altai regions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_mythology#The_Grey_Wolf_legend

kek

>the only time Armenia posts is to bring up Turkey
The amount of coalburning among your women is doing more damage than any genocide the Turks could try.

4th july savagery

And there were armenians

They were just like kikes but more hairy and more shitskinned. You can still see this resemblance with their hooked nose and "muh genocide"

Ok

Take responsibility for the Armenian massacre turk!

>when white people were inventing western civilization, you white people were etc etc.
>shows picture of greeks and romans as white

ok

Olive people made the ancient era
White people made the modern era

Kek, it's the same shit with us. We always looked like this, so I pretty much don't give a fuck. I don't understand why would we look any other way? Taking into account our ethnogenesis and the region we've been living in for thousands of years - this is the exact way we should look like.

And, ugh, at least our country is monoethnic and we are actually christian and conservative nationalists and a chick would never be able to fuck with a muzzy or a nigger or whatever, so enjoy your country sinking in shit.

Yeah right. Europeans started to breed with Natives. Not our fault.

Italians were Nordic look it up. Want to know why Rome really fell? Mudbabies.

Padre of mexico will you send an army to reconquer old mexico?

i prefer olive nigger and I don't mind being called one, I think it's funny.

Proof or your saying shit out your head. It was Germanic tribes down brought down rome.

*Mediterraneans' legacy is England (a shithole)

Nomading to distant lands, fighting hyperborean Giants and establishing the Northern outpost is somehow not an honorable endeavor when boy-fucking thunderfaggots demand soulless bloodshed in desert wastelands.

muh bronzeage double buttplug senpai!

Lol, never heard about kikes that were on a killing spree of german statesmen making them tremble with fear throwing tantrums so the West could stop them from it, or terrorizing german population and raping women. Some dumb armenians love playing victims, but we are actually pretty good at ethnic cleansing and all sorts of things, ask your inbred furry brothers to the east of us.

Are you kidding? We would be fucking proud of exterminating these rats if it was real.

We would be forcing the governments to accept it as a genocide and teach our children in history lessons how we took the trash out

Sadly, our ancestors missed the oppurtunity

>When "shitskins" from the fertile crescent and indus valley were inventing farming, you Greek & Italian mediterranean "master race" were living in mud huts, flinging shit at each other and murdering each other for the hell of it.

>curly black hair
>wide noses
>black eyes
>big lips

clearly african masterrace nice try revisionist scum

>were living in mud huts
Oh wait, they didn't even settle down back then.

Muh feeling are so hurt, oh no, please, ibne efendi, don't. lol, enjoy your soon to appear Kurdistan, dumb fucking turk.

Easy there agopyan, your diaspora friends are trying to hide all the crimes you comitted and spending tons of money for it while you are starving in your backwards shithole.

I already know how you act like savages and play the victim card, just like how kikes ruin the world and still somehow be victims.

Too bad back in ancient Roman times, Sicilians weren't the product of Moors raping Sicilian women. Fuck off with that shit. Sicilians back then are not like the shitskin Sicilians today.

Southerner European master race

>Be Roman
>Get cucked by Gaiseric

>implying Turks aren't always bragging about massacring the Armenians and always justify it with 'b-but all of the Armenian population fought with the Zar against Turkey'

Well I don't play that card, lol, you fucking scum. I'm pretty proud we were savage as fuck and raped and killed whoever we could while we could. Funny thing is everybody in my family has killed a turk my grand-grand-grandfather did my grand-grandfather did, my grandfather did and my father did, except me. Yet. This is way I always get frustrated when armenians play the victim card, it's ok to kill turkroaches we should be proud of that, not secretive.

>Shows a bunch of curly haired men who look like they're French white or Dutch
>Show straight haired niggers mutts
>Say they're the same

why

*fix

>who look like they're French white or Dutch
mmm I wonder why french people look like romans

Nah, we are going to pull a fast one like Tyrone... The mexicans will have to grow up without a father!

Good point, really the french (well french before they went full nigger) are the closest thing to ancient Romans/Greeks (inb4 WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHEET, Alexander the Great was known for having blonde/Strawberry blond hair, the skin pigments used in greek/roman statues are very pink, murals show very white looking people, bone structure is much more Aryan.)

How accurate is this picture? Is it just anti-Nordic propaganda?

>"Celts and Germans, Russians and Poles, Romans and Greeks, Persians and
Hindus, all sprang from the loins of a shepherd tribe inhabiting the tableland of the sources of the Oxus and
Jaxartes, and are quite distinct from the Assyrians, the Arabs, and Phoenicians, whose ancestors descended into the
plains of Western Asia from the tableland of the sources of the Tigris and Euphrates. It is also inferred from the
evidence of language that at some remote period the Egyptians belonged to the same stock as the mountaineers of
Armenia, the Chinese to thesame stock as the highlanders of Central Asia, and that at a period still more remote the
Turanian or Chinese Tartar, the Aryan or Indo- European, and the Semitic races and languages were one. Upon this
last point philologists are not agreed, though the balance of authority is in favour of the view expressed. But as
regards the descent of the English and Hindus from the same tribe of Asiatic mountaineers, that is now as much a
fact of history as the common descent of the English and the Normans from the same race of pirates on the Baltic
shores"
1/2

Medieterranian legacy is almost everything you have.

Starting with your alphabet

"The Celts migrated first into Europe; they were followed by the Graeco -Italian people, and then by the
German-Slavonians, the Persians and Hindus remaining longest in their primeval homes. The great difference
between the various breeds of the Indo-European race is partly due to their intermixture with the natives of the
countries which they colonised and conquered. In India the Aryans found a black race which yet exist in the hills
and jungles of that country, and who yet speak languages of their own which have nothing in common with the
noble Sanskrit. Europe was inhabited by a people of Tartar origin who still exist as the Basques of the Pyrenees, and
as the Finns and Lapps of Scandinavia. It is probable that these people also were intruders of comparatively recent
date, and that a yet more primeval race existed on the gloomy banks of the Danube and the Rhine, in huts built on
stakes in the shallow waters of the Swiss lakes, and in the mountain caverns of France and Spain. The Aryans, who
migrated into India, certainly intermarried with the blacks, and there can be no reasonable doubt that the Celts who
first migrated into Europe took the wives as well as the lands of the natives. The aborigines were therefore largely
absorbed by the Celts, to the detriment of that race, before the arrival of the Germans, whose blood remained
comparatively pure."

2/2

>she's Georgian

The eternal turk prophesizing how everyone is a turk. Every decade they claim a new race as turkish from further back in history, in the same way INGSOC makes more and more invention claims the more time passes in the 1984 universe.

>Italians come from asia, they have the same myth of being bred out of a wolf and are also a warrior race.
Only Rome have that myth, and they weren't breed by a wolf.
Also, this fouding myth is about Troy, which is east of Rome, but not so far as the turk lands

>Southerner European master race
>posts a picture of a Georgian (Black Sea)

>Be Mediterranean
>Owe Millions to Nordic country
>Nordic country is the one poorly off

georgia is literally southern europe, don't believe the propaganda

he's talking about sweden getting cucked m8

hold up
>eats pizza
what I meant to say was
>types using the latin alphabet
mediterranean people are shit
>lives in a place made with concrete
all they do is use up resources from the norther countries

kind of is for a while, it would take Europe hundreds if not thousands of years to reach a level of organization similar to Pax Romana, after the collapse of Rome infrastructure mostly went to shit as no one was taking care of it anymore
but Romans kinda brought it upon themselves, Germanics didn't knew better and were running away from Huns

Fuck off with that shit you Moorish mudskin
If the Celts and Germans were so pleb tier and barbaric then why is it that your "glorious" and "beautiful" roman wop dago empire fall to us the "Barbarians"? HMMM?!!! Done got rekt, my friend, get the fuck over it
Celt > Greasy Guido any fucking day of the week

And it's those northern European and Western European powers that pieced things back together after the roman empire collapsed, so fuck off

I think the image implies that Meds made Nordics advanced and they fucked things up.

Yeah because Italy didn't do shit. Or Greeks during Byzantine period.
Why are people here so ignorant?

A bunch of white people built marvelous things while a bunch of whites did not.

What is your point?

I said they came from asia, didnt say they were turks. Wolf myth is common in certain places in asia, I dont really give a shit what kikepedia writes about it. Wolves mating with men, wolves guiding nations in distress, human babies growing with wolf milk etc

Haha, retarded murrican.

"Caucasian variety—I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (original members) of mankind."

Johann Friedrich Blumenbach

Don't spew shit, turkroach. The myth of the wolf talks about how Romolo and Remo were abandoned in the woods and how a wolf mother who lost her cubs nourished them with her milk Don't make me get the bug spray

Old Slavs also venerated wolves.

Celts in France were not living in mudhuts, like the spanish and probably most of the celtic tribes.
The roman civilizaton was arguably more evolved, notably in term of administration (which is the biggest achievement in Roman success, above everything else) but celts in Spain or France were already sophisticated and had exchanges with the rest of the Mediterranea.
Pic related: a celtic artifact from 600 years BC on the actual french atlantic coast, 550 years before the Gaulic conquest.

Iberians didn't live in mudhuts either.
Celts, Iberians, Illyrians, Dacians and other European societies were in some kind of semi-civilized period when they fought Romans.

>Celts
>White

The real MVP are the Minoans.
Or Atlantis if you want, it would be the first people I would watch if I could see in the past.

Ironically those darker native types are the only human-looking people on British Isles.

I see, thanks for the simple answer. I don't know too much about the Roman Empire.

>why is it that your "glorious" and "beautiful" roman wop dago empire fall to us the "Barbarians"?
Backstabbing and violence.
The empire let some germanics settle in their lands, but instead of being peacefull they started to murder, rape and steal romans.

Also, no one would think that the germanics would have balls to fight the romans. If someone asked a roman citizen of old about who they think is the most dangerous people to Rome, they would probably say that it was the persians that were more evolved than germanics.

Less developed peoples destroy more developed peoples every time

This fuckin guy

Trips mean Robert Z'dar is their father

Media lying about origin of star image.

I think the main hashtag could be #dishonestmedia maybe #ffsfactcheck could be another. Also add other hashtags to trumps account and mainstream and alt news.

Proof archive.is/Sc6qA

Please don't ignore this this could have a large effect on public opinion and you can help turn it around. Even if thats just shit posting to keep the thread going please do so

Actually when Greece was at its height was when they were the whitest in their history. They got darker later through moor and Muslim invasions

Yeah and i'm sure you have real credible evidence to prove it and all.

Go back to Stormfront you faggot.

For starters:

Alexander the Great is variously described as having blonde or tawny hair and having one blue eye and one brown (heterochromia).

Yeah and look where they are now. Looks like we did it better than them.

The blonde hair claim is Roman and comes many many centuries after his death and, well, de facto deification.
Greek claims only say he was fair in appearance, which could mean he maybe wasn't too swarthy.

>We

Said the 60%

So the romans deified him by depicting him as blue eyed blonde guy?

No, but a figure such as Alexander with the passing of years became basically divine, which back then could be associated with figures such as Apollo, which came with uncommon features such as blonde hair as it represented sun/light/etc...

Matter of fact is that there's no close account of his appearance, and the closest Greek accounts in time don't speak of blondism at all. Pic related is considered a Roman reconstruction of an earlier Greek mosaic depicting him and he isn't fair at all.

concrete was invented by Egyptian niggers tbqh

Christ sake, look at Greek and Roman artworks. There is no nordic traits inherent to them. They look like the Southern europeans of now.