Stop worrying about the CNN article

Guys....it's going to be fine. No one wades in to a shit swamp and comes out clean. CNN will nope the fuck out and call it a hate site. People will flood here and embrace the hate.

You can't take Sup Forums down because it's already at the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDK1gFSy8Xs
cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link to article you cunt

>call it a hate site
But we are a website of peace, like Islam.

CNN is here right now visiting the site for the article. It will be out this week.

CNN. Lambright is the Sup Forums candidate for President.

You have to hear this guy speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDK1gFSy8Xs

Lambright.com has all his campaign promises.

Such as Reparations for blacks $400,000 each black person.

A livable wage for veterans $60,000

No taxes if you make under 1 million.

I'm not voting for an outright imbecile Wayne, state your performance on RPM-style IQ tests or be gone from this highly intelligent platform created for the purpose of spreading cultivated ideas.

Hey CNN
If you see this

I want you to know

Fuck niggers

I welcome it. The more publicity the better. And it just makes the jews look fucking ridiculous trying to use an MSpaint stock 6 pointed star to say that Trump is an evil antisemite Normal people see this shit and roll their eyes.

That and it means more normies to redpill. Bring it on.

>that image

top fucking kek

I used to think it was bad to get big looks like this but now I have the same view. The red pill is real. Let them come so they may learn.

I wonder what CNN thinks of Baneposting?

We need a niggercaust
A Shoa laola part 2

Bane posting is not common enough anymore. It's a delicacy now.

>2006.
>Sup Forums is a "radical left wing" website that Fox makes uninformed stories about.
>2016.
>Sup Forums is a "radical right wing" website that CNN makes uninformed stories about.

Oh what changes a decade does make.

I just want CNN to know that I genuinely hate niggers, kikes, spics, fags, and injuns--this is not satire. I hate them and I can't stand listening to them or seeing them or smelling them. I really wish they'd all die. Does that make me a bad person? I don't know. At the end of the day, we are just one race, the human race. Borders are a social construct and racism and xenophobia have no place in 2016. Why did Hitler have to fuck with the Soviets? He could have made the world such a great place. Japs are honorary whites. Are Italians white? Some of you are alright. Don't watch CNN tomorrow.

But
Who
Is
This
Sup Forums?c
h
a
n
?

You fell for that? Those threads always pop up and there's never a story.

Just trolls, rpfags and gullible idiots

More citizens to red pill mates

Exactly. Just remember that we were all bluepilled once. If even a fraction of the normies that end up coming here get redpilled, that's still a success.

Sup Forums has been the fastest-growing board on Sup Forums since it was created, and it's grown to be one of the top three biggest boards. Bigger if you include other variants like 8pol. We are the epicenter of the alt-right. We're fucking huge. For fucks sake, we have FBI agents leaking documents to us and giving us insider information. We have the government watching us not because we're enemies and they want to destroy us, but because they want to understand how we work because we're so damn successful at what we do.

I'm having a great time.

Are you me? Did I get cloned or something.

>those threads

comeon guys it was good for a larp but clearly that shit is just telling us what we want to hear. "lsoros is in ALL du gubbermints fuggggg, we cand wait for trumpd to be prizdant!!!!"

Yes, just ignore everything that the guys over at /cfg/ have been uncovering after being pointed in the right direction by this guy.

CNN is aware they'll be subject to redpill upon arrival right?
I mean, they may end up converting to Sup Forumsism and begin praising KeK.

There's also the fact that there are anons working within CNN. Remember that one guy who posted a timestamped picture from inside the CNN studio?

Wrong pic dammit

cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/

Literal children I shouldn't wonder making up this board. Soros is an old kike with a lot of money and influence but he's not the illuminate. Hell he isn't even secret about his involvement at this point everyone knows it.

He isn't changing tax-code, he isn't personally involved in every layer of government, he's just a super-jew doing jewish things like they all do. I seriously worry for your cognitive faculties if you literally think that guy was a fed leak.

>we have FBI agents leaking documents to us and giving us insider information

kek m8.