Stunner babe

Just one more way Canada bests america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbMXYgYxRaY
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America's first lady
>lady

They're both fucking the same man, so it doesn't matter.

I have no defense. Mooshelle is pretty disgraceful.

It's a known fact that the Canadian Prime Minister is in to cuckholding. What better bull than the leader of the free world and only reason you have a country.

How does American nigger dick taste Canada?

>lady

I prefer the negress. I'm pretty sure the only people who aren't attracted to her are low test betas, which is highly appropriate for this board anyway.

You win, for now.

Wait until Melania is in. America #1

>tfw no tall female first ladies

How does Rabbi dick taste you filthy mutt.

You guys take a gold metal in mental gymnastics.

Can't wait for the eventual mass suicides from Trump losing.

I don't disagree

>We will soon have a 10/10 slovenian babe as first lady

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Isn't she a psycopathic whore, just like his mother?

Thats a man, m8.
Youre gay now.

>Stunner babe
Terrible mother who needs multiple nannies to raise her kids, and terrible bad singer, her make up artist is making thousands off tax payers kek

youtube.com/watch?v=HbMXYgYxRaY

Or here, where she encourages Justin to kiss a man after he tells the guy he's cute kek:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

did she age, or what?

It is debatable whether or not Michelle is even female.

stay woke

Daily reminder that the PM of Canada's mother banged a Kennedy and Geraldo Rivera while still married to his father

>Or here, where she encourages Justin to kiss a man after he tells the guy he's cute kek:
What the fuck

She's got nearly unlimited tax payer funding now, she's got a professional make-up artist working magic on her, also I bet a personal trainer on the payroll too

She's his beard, she know's he is gay, which is why she kept her own last name too kek

Correct, Weedman's mom was a wild one

Trudeau is a delusional cuck and his wife is ugly as fuck compared to his crazy mother.
The dude is 6'2", handsome and rich and that is the best wife he can find?

>implying he cares about the looks of women
Bros over hoes

I have to agree with you. Even if trudeau is the most beta pm to grace canada with his presence he is more than capable of cucking obama

She's a big girl.

he should do, those genetics get passed to his wife's sons.

>one is prettier than the other
>This somehow matters
Okay, what is this liberal SJW tier logic you're using. Pretty sad that Sup Forums is usually worse than the leftist tards they say they despise.

I think it's quite problematic that Trudeau is not married to a man. Maybe he's a secret homophobe after all.

>gold medal in mental gymnastics
MY FUCKING SIDES

Don't you fucking dare, on this independence day, say canada is in anyway better than America. CAnada is subpar in every way. I'd gladly move to America and give up my canadian citizenship but I don't want to taint their land.

Never contemplated that Justin was really Justin someone's ass. How do we know he is gay?

More than likely obama is a closet gay and Michelle tried to help him by having a penis sewn on to her and tried to become a ftm tranny.

have you ever even watched him live? his manerisms are 100% homo. Also his hair. Oh, and he was in the GAY PRIDE PARADE. That enough for you?

you hope muzzie. but when he wins canada will be too close to retribution so you better plan now to return to your pile of rubble we made you. hehehe!

this is fucking humiliating

even worse is that our first lady wears weave

most white people don't even know how gross weave is, it's a wig literally sewn onto the head

you have to change it every month because it gets nasty and moldy

nice proxy, fatass

Have fun being ruled by a nigger faggot. Some stains do not wash off.

I can't watch the guy or his wife to be honest.
His hair - I've see straight guys with hair like that
Maybe he is just metrosexual

What rubble? We have nothing TO destroy. except maybe our glorious infinite forests that can literally never run out. GG 'Murica, the great north wins again

desu you should, it's like being in a cringe thread, but live.

cool I just learned that T B H turns into desu

Her arms hang as low as a woman that is almost a foot shorter than her. Wtf.

teudeaus wife looks like she has watched her husband pegged by half if ISIS.

poor lady has to watch faggism on a daily basis.

she just needs to cum to south bama and we'll take care of dat thang for her. please include bag.

Our First Lady is the best anyways

they're both less than attractive, but I'd give mr michelle obama's boipussy a throbbing first desu.

>Never contemplated that Justin was really Justin someone's ass. How do we know he is gay?
Pic of 1/2, you tell me what you think after viewing these two .jpgs

heraldi said she had a big one that freightened him.

>How do we know he is gay?
2/2

Bonus one for the lulz

Look, I'm no fan of the first lady's face either, but if they were both naked, and you had to choose between the 2, then you'd definitely choose the chick with the wide hips, fit stomach and arms, defined waist and hips, and ass for daaaaaaays.

at least i would.

but since there's nothing we can do about michelle obama's face, i sadly, have to concede this victory to canada.

NO I WONT

I'M TOO PROUD FOR THAT

GIMME DAT BUHDA BUTT ANYDAY

(michelle obama would rekt you in the sack ESPECIALLY from behind...and you'd love every minute of it)

>America's first lady

she has a bigger dick than you'll ever have, canacuck

WHERE'S THE FUCK YEAR AMERICA MUSIC Sup Forums?!?!!?!?!?

Holy fuck, the memes are real. Sup Forums was able to spot a cuck a mile away when he first came on the board. For sure this guy gets pegged and his wife gets banged. Holy shit.

*ahem* for you

You Canadians really are cucks.

Why does Michelle always make a 'pooping face'?