youtube.com/watch?v=CtbCIzui1Aw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPc9Cs-TcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=SN-HgXgnXMc
prospect.org/article/likely-persistence-white-majority-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he still scared of jon stewart?

>""""""""""""""""news""""""""""""""""

holy shit lmao, how stupid do you have to be to get baited into this quagmire of a conversation? Is there any wonder Trump won.

>You can decide your own gender
>Can i play on a womens sports team then?
>STOP CHANGING THE QUESTION

kek'd

His show is basically pic related, they always bring on some massive retard so the audience can go "lol, silly libcuck!". Also sex and gender are two different things.

>They always being on some massive retard

They bring on your average leftist.

>news

That cueball just got #TUCKED

The sheer absurdity of it all. Do you think 100 years from now people will think" wtf were they thinking?" or will they have accepted it?

Haha goteem dude, how will libcucks ever recover :)

Tune in tonight at 9 for another episode of Tucker asks questions about x and laughs loudly at the guest even though the guest was invited to speak about y.

The only way to 'debate' in this format is to drone on and on and not let Tucker ask his gotcha questions. The former ambassador to Sweden did this and Tucker got so buttmad

>some massive retard

The DNC spokesman

Love how Carlson can't contain himself and just laughs at these leftist dumbasses

Any other good tucker interviews?

youtube.com/watch?v=IPc9Cs-TcJE

Tucker is GOAT

I remember watching him on MSNBC back when I was in high school, tucker is a champ

>DNC strategist
No wonder they lost the election

>sex and gender are two different things.

Gender is the grammatical form of sex, there is no difference

Is this the chap who got shows up by the woman from teen vogue?

why are these people so fucking crazy

I hope you're not implying that intelligence and position in politics have a positive correlation.

Gender is the word for the separation of duties by sexual lines (such as: in Native American society, men did the hunting and women did the gathering). Societal separations based on sex lead to gender identity.

F
Apply yourself

>Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word "gender" to refer to anything but grammatical categories.[1][2] However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender.

>gender doesn't exist so it's a free-for-all (like religion, choose whatever you like but don't expect anyone to care)
>sex is biological but can be changed to a significant degree
>cut all programs and institutions which give privileges based purely on genitalia - a step towards egalitarianism
>rewrite everything which actually relies on the biological implications on sex to rely just on the biological standards i.e. no more male and female sports in favor of heavyweight and lightweight sports, if a biological female can keep up with with the performance of biological males, they can play together

Pretty simple desu.

I hope you didn't post that thinking that it proves you right.

I don't see how you don't think it doesn't, it's a made up feminist concept, there is no scientific basis behind it

this is the most retarded thing ive ever fucking seen in my life
gender does exist
why would you get rid of male and female sports? There are two genders not one single one for everyone. Humans still need to reproduce
Biological females cant, thats the whole point you fucking mong

remember when he BTFO of him so hard he lost his job

by doubling and tripling down on degeneracy and cognitive dissonance per usual

>men take over both heavyweight and lightweight sports, no more women in any sport

good job

It ends up being the same situation as gays. Do whatever the fuck you want, just don't rub our faces in it.

I just find it hilarious that liberals throw religion out the window for science, but then throw science out the window when it comes to this bullshit.

Tucker got blown the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=SN-HgXgnXMc

>alt-right fags actually worship Cucker "CROSSBALLS CASTRATION" Carlson

HAHA dickbutt xD

>Asking what the objective measurement of gender is
>Asking whether that subjective answer to an objective test will have wider implications

LOL ITS A GOTCHA QUESTION ;) ITS TOO HARD TO ADMIT THAT YES IT WILL HAVE WIDER IMPLICATIONS SO ITS A GOTCHA ;)

>gender does exist
To the extent religion does, yes. If I say I'm female it doesn't mean I am one, the same way if I say god exists doesn't mean he does, but I should have the right to do both.

>why would you get rid of male and female sports?
They would still effectively be male and female sports except it'd get around the exploit of MTFs dominating female sports due to biological superiority, and at the same time it'd allow the few FTMs who actually meet the biological standard to compete fairly.

>There are two genders not one single one for everyone. Humans still need to reproduce.
I don't see how my proposal affects the human ability to reproduce.

>tfw accidentally enrolled in "Gender performance" class when someone said I should do acting to become more outgoing
>ending up in a screaming argument with the teacher and a student about whether gender was a real thing

2011 was a mistake

only show I bother to watch everyday

and I´m not even american

good thing that people post them on youtube

its the only msm shiw worth watching
thats long been debunked. the ahow was already cancelled. they were finishing out the contract

When Tuck took the bowtie off, he became a man. Probably the most entertaining show on TV

>Also sex and gender are two different things.
kys

Im surprised anyone ever goes on his show
He makes every single one look like a complete fucking retard

(which they are)

>DNC strategist

jesus christ it's like they want Republicans to win

What's the problem? I don't see weak or short males complaining about not being allowed into the NFL or the NBA or wherever. Those are biological facts and it's in everyone's best interest to accept them.

So the DNC can't find any smarter or more well spoken person to be their spokesperson? What does that say about the DNC? Do they simply not WANT anyone to take them seriously?

>Fox
>News

pick one and only one

We defeated this shit by electing Trump. Europoors and niggers are still cucked niggers.

>that many women better than men

lol

Last I checked the US was on the verge of having a white minority unlike Europe

I know you euroshit niggers are retarded, but thousands of spics have been deported already.

>taking a graphic named gross-oversimplification.png so literally

WAIT, SNL CAn"T MAKE FUN OF DEMOCRATS! THEY"LL LOSE THEIR AUDICNECE

thats no excuse for shitting the bed

SEX IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

>Fox
>Most factual, least biasedl and rational News network

pick two

It's not 2004 anymore. CNN and MSNBC are complete shit compared to Fox.

You could deport every illegal in your shitstain of a country and it wouldn't change the fact that whites will be a minority in your country in about 10 years. You have 11 million illegals in a country of 319 mio people, deporting them won't change your demographic demise.

Not really, those are the only ones that get spread

>You have 11 million illegals in a country
Wrong.

>tfw CNN and Fox have been the same level of garbage/legit since 2004 but back then you believed the memes that CNN was respectable and FOX was bullshit

I mean really when youre that young you kinda take for granted that the media and normies arent lying to you

>too smart to be too smart

love this meme

white non-hispanic is a check box for a reason

fox is biased sure, but at least they wear it on their sleeve unlike the other networks

oy vey

wrong, also memes are not arguments
how is this graphic related to the argument at hand?

this interview is top notch. thanks for posting

>Also sex and gender are two different things.
Welcome massively retarded and silly libcuck

DCs head is not that big

*blocks your path*

>answer the question

prospect.org/article/likely-persistence-white-majority-0

post tucker memes plox

holy shit, this is America in 2017.

Can't wait to see what it's like in 2020.

Can't Cuck Tuck

Why do leftists still go on this show?

They know they'll get destroyed

>A group of people like a person which means that this person is a part of that group

>jew goldstein
wtf, I love Sup Forums now...

Yeah he really did get rekt.

>21 yr old virgins will be killed

>holy shit, this is America in 2017.

its the DNC

sh-shut up Nazi

I'm liberal about many things, but this is exactly how I view the trans bathroom problem. I don't think you just get to decide you feel like a different sex and everyone should have to accommodate you.

It's just a fucking bathroom, how you dress or what gender you feel like shouldn't matter more than biology.

nah I aint gonna answer

nah I aint gonna answer that TUCKER

TUCKKKERRR

> Dr. John Money of Johns Hopkins University proclaims: “If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or twelve who’s intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is genuinely totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual…then I would not call it pathological in any way.”

Money is the root of all evil

>no more women in sports whatsoever
While I don't really give a shit, this issue alone is going to singlehandedly implode feminism

the Dr suffix is such an appeal to authority creator

like hes an expert in everything because he can prescribe me headache medicine

I'm not completely disagreeing but:

>However, examples of the use of gender to refer to masculinity and femininity as types are found throughout the history of Modern English (from about the 14th century).

The modern academic sense of the word, in the context of social roles of men and women, dates at least back to 1945,[14] and was popularized and developed by the feminist movement from the 1970s onwards (see § Feminism theory and gender studies below). The theory was that human nature is essentially epicene and social distinctions based on sex are arbitrarily constructed. Matters pertaining to this theoretical process of social construction were labelled matters of gender.

I believe there are only two genders and they aren't arbitrarily decided but I think increasingly, especially in an egalitarian society, it as a concept becomes obsolete.

How incompetent is this movement, if thats the best guy they could send to debate with that imbecile Tucker Carlson?

Im against this whole "trans"-bullshit and I could have easily countered most of Carlson's "points".

Jesus Christ get your shit together American...

JFC

just fucking gas these democrats. I didn't vote for Trump but jfc I'm thankful he won instead of these fucking retards

still so fucking disgusted on what I just saw. jfc

>I could have easily countered most of Carlson's "points".

begin then

Counter them. What womens sports cant be play and why?

Why cant he get women loans?

Why cant he fill up female colleges?

Feminism has no place in an egalitarian society.

progressivism IS a religion. It has its own form of priests (journalists/HR/professors) and church (universities/NYT). And its own blasphemy laws (hate speech). Its own "original sin" is privilege.

>in the context of social roles of men and women, dates at least back to 1945

lol like gender only got created in the 90s... fuck post modernism is such a piece of dishonest shit

we have entire languages divded by sex/gender

we have customs divided for millenia