Does this video remind anyone else of the homemade tapes by the Joker in CHRISTOPHER NOLAN'S THE DARK KNIGHT

Does this video remind anyone else of the homemade tapes by the Joker in CHRISTOPHER NOLAN'S THE DARK KNIGHT

twitter.com/caitlyn_jenner/status/834935434144731136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NtSgWZbL_kE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL

nah she reminds me of this youtu.be/NtSgWZbL_kE

FOR EVERY SEGREGATED BATHROOM, ANOTHER PERSON WILL DIE

>she

STOP IT!

Im probably what Sup Forums refers to as a liberal cuck, in the sense that I have nothing against homosexuals and even have made friends with a few over the years.

Im a very tolerant person.

This thing in the video however is simply a strange combination of oddly hilarious, pathetically ridiculous and threateningly masculine.

In short, its fucking disgusting. Trans people should be institutionalised, instead of being enabled by these greedy surgeons, hormone pharma and PC-police.

Fuck this gay ass world, where "a former olympic athlete turned tranny/trans calling out the president of the USA" makes front news on BBC news, the biggest news site in the world.

>I'm a woman of my word

kek

Is she gonna be okay?

I don't think they all are. I think some trans people are nuts, especially the ones that spend obscene amounts of money on expensive surgery. They are victims of corporate scams run my surgeons preying on them. Of course Cait here was already a rich Republican with more money than common sense, so that is mental illness already. Being on a reality show surely didn't help.

Kendra lust 90% lookalike

>im not homophobic guys i swear!!! i have loads of gay friends!!!

Buckle up buckaroo!

Thats the thing man.

Should we show compassion for everyone?

Sure, but then you have to also think about whats best for these people. Suicide rates increase post-surgery. Thats not a coincidence and its DEFINITELY NOT what the pc-police wants you to believe: "fault of the bullies".

Trans is a neurological problem, not a "gender issue".

Please explain what homosexuals have to do with trans. Ill wait.

What did Trump do to the LGBTQ community that has him upset?

LOOK AT ME!

>homophobic
Many gay guys dislike trannies.

Im not even a brain-dead Trumplet or a double digit Sup Forums-tard, but this is just common sense.

>US withdrew guidance stating federal law requires transgender students to have unfettered access to bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identity

You cant cater to the minority at the cost of the majority.

>less than 1% of the total population are trans

>HU HI HA HA HU HI

lots of gays really hate trannies but cant say shit publicly

I feel fantastic hey hey heeey