Media lying about origin of star image

Don't let them get away with it.

I think the main hashtag could be #dishonestmedia maybe #ffsfactcheck could be another. Also add other hashtags to trumps account and mainstream and alt news.

Proof archive.is/Sc6qA

Please don't just ignore this thus could have a large effect on public opinion and you can help turn it around. Even if that's just shit posting to keep the thread going please do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dankennedy_nu/status/750052475969961985
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone redpill me on that?

Why would the Trump campaign actually include such a symbol? They did it on purpose. Everyone knows what this star stands for.

Thank you guys for posting. Please don't fuck off immediately.

And to answer the second guy. I imagine it was just overlooked.

Sometimes things are just things. Really makes you think, huh?

Btw, Americans, we went through a similar fiasco when the Brexit "Leave" campaign came out with pic related. Nigel was smeared for being a nazi because the the mass of people in the picture looked a bit like a still from a nazi propaganda film. Ridiculous, but every single media outlet ran with it.

Because it's a premade graphic on MS Paint. A six pointed star isn't exclusive to Judaism, despite what Jews will tell you.

>posted on Sup Forums
>money background
>star of david
Come on now, we all know that's a jew baiting star.

>a six pointed star is automatically a star of david

Yeah if anything they didn't go far enough. A compilation of those lines would have scarred the normies.

Any normal person that sees this will not give a shit. This is further proof that the MSN is scared shitless.

Nice try white male, we all know that our jewish overlords put that in MS Paint to mark antisemites.

also if you look at a keyboard you'll notice they've put the echos right next to each other to mark out anti-semites

Yeah wasn't it also the star of moloch that Solomon took for his own.

We all know how much jews like being labeled so this makes a whole lot of sense

Hey guys, am I an anti-semite now? Over 100 hours in MS Paint.

How is this anti semitic?

>image shows a six pointed star
>"IT'S A STAR OF DAVID, OY VEY ANTISEMITE"
Now that's desperate, where are the outlines of the hexagram in the middle?

Well the person very well might be but it was without a doubt on twitter first.

ANTISEMITE!!11!

They'll latch onto anything to take him down. The only people who can get the word out is us.

Bump4justice

MAGA.

Can't wait for the Austrian election.

Shitposting just to help

And yes, to get caught was part of my plan

can someone shop something with the 6 pointed star and make it say "this makes you an anti-semite according to the mainstream media" or something along those lines

if not, can we come up with a better idea and make it go viral on twitter as a big FUCK YOU to the MSM, because they really fucked this one up.

I've spent my time spamming as many relevant threads as possible. Just checked out twitter and no one has tweeted this yet. Don't any of you guys use it?

I don't but I guess I'll be willing to start if you tell me how to make a sock puppet.

Did he know it all along?

OP you should take a look to this thread

Arguing that point is pointless. The issue is they think the origin was pol.

Trump fucked up big time by deleting it. He is done for unlike the brave men like Nigel and Putin who never back down.

IS ISRAEL JEWISH?

Pretty sure I already posted in there.

Reminds me of communism.

Well he changed it to a circle which could be a subtle jab. Circle is kikel in Yiddish. They refuse to sign with a x

well I'm trying to fucking fix it now so retweet this shit

twitter.com/dankennedy_nu/status/750052475969961985

Don't need to, it should be obvious shit stirring anyway.

Why doesn't anyone seem to notice that the star of David is actually 2 equilateral triangles placed over one another. The star used in Trump's tweet was a solid 6 point star. They are not the same thing, and a star is not exclusive to Judaism.

>a generic fucking star
>a pro-israel candidate with kid married into jewish family
>he's anti-semitic!!

Wew, they really dropped the ball on this one

I will if someone can give me some info on how to make and use sock puppets on twitter. I've never had a account.

Yeah it's pathetic.

P.s page 7 already.

I don't believe anybody is stupid enough to buy this whole thing. Their just using it as a tool to derail trump, if trump really knew it was implying something antisemitic why would he use it? Even if theoretically he is antisemitic, why would he take an unnecessary risk in getting exposed. The guy in this tweet(pic related)even admits it looks a like a sheriff badge, which trump probably subconsciously thought looks like an authoritative looking symbol because of the correlation to law enforcement.

My phone is trying to commit suicide. This happened last time I was involved in something. That time it was pol exposes shillary.

The cpu temperature is shooting up to 70 and 80 which it never does with 1 app and 4 tabs open.

Feels really fishy.

Page 6 after 4 minutes. That's fucked.

It is still the first thing you think of when you see a six pointed star.

Good for you, but that doesn't mean anything.

Please can you guys stick around. The traffic has significantly picked up and I'm suspecting that someone is sliding.

>this is literally what the media is implying

Page 4 in a minute. Yep someone is sliding.

BTW still haven't had anyone post in the hashtags or atleast explain how to create sock puppets so I can try.

>how to create sock puppets
Just make an account

What throw away email should I use? I also don't even know how twitter works so some brief info would be helpful. Tbh I'm really disappointed that no one has even sent out one tweet yet.

It's sliding, because there's an off-chance that people will find this Sup Forums instead of the one that they were directly referencing

Also, for some more crazy shenanigans relating to this whole non-issue topic, check this out

no one is sliding
this is just a non-fucking-issue
public opinion about 4chin is already fucked, and for many other reasons
and why would we want to change that anyway, that would just mean more normalfags

Page 6 in 3 minutes jesus.

Pretty sure one guy alone who doesn't want people coming here isn't enough for that. And lots of the threads are dying.

Retard you obviously have no reading comprehension. This is about proving that the image didn't originate here.

I can't believe everyone missed this

Bump for Trump.

MAGA!

Sup Forums is a neo-Nazi board now, according to POLITICO. What say you?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

All those that don't agree shall be beheaded.

Proud Anti-semitic here

They dont have the same politic views as me, call them a nazi.

One way street media

Still no one bothers. You always bother if you think it's funny but if not you couldn't give less of a shit.

I think I need a drink. I'll probably head to the shops now or soon. If the thread dies I'm not making a new one.

I think I need to stop trying. You people always disappoint me and I always become depressed again.

Pol exposes shillary and being the leader of a 315 man pol group in a war game where the worst examples.

>Caring about anything that happens on twitter

Don't be a baka!

It wasn't. They will look incredibly stupid if they claim that. Since anybody can check the dates from the archives they themselves linked to. (I forgot which article it was. But there were more as far as I know.)

You are blocked from following @dankennedy_nu and viewing @dankennedy_nu's Tweets.

Replied "oy vey."

What can I say. Oy vey.

Everyone should post a picture of the MS word six-pointed star with the hashtag #lyingpress

These fucking kikes fell for le hitler memes

Ye, sorry for being such a pleb but does anyone know how you can get past the telephone numbers bullshit, that always fucks me.

We must go deeper.

Do these millennials really get paid to copy and paste their friends' bullshit? It's like they can't fathom a screenshot being inaccurate.

DELET THIS YOU FUKING ANTISEMITE

Of courshe!

#lugenpresse

Unfortunately yes.

cripplechan needs to get taken down. these stupid fucking worthless white trash idiots

How does the OP prove the source wrong? What am I missing?

If I weren't busy getting ready for a party right now I'd totally make an account and post this to plebbit so the normies could see.

oy vey goyim shut it down

It was on twatter 7 days before Sup Forums.

>son of a Holocaust survivor
MUH
BILLION

bump

Huffpo, buzzfeed, and a ton of shitlib bloggers tried to claim that this pic was from cripchan on the 22nd, but it looks like this Twitter post predates it, meaning the people who signaled about Trump visiting Sup Forums were full of shit.

Except Trump is really calling out Jews you KEK

good for you freak.

Every normal person who sees it thinks Trump is anti-semitic.

>does something stupid
>doesn't like the consequences

MUH MEDIA R LYIN

We all know it wasn't.

They didn't saw as a jew star, but rather as a generic starburst info bubble. I saw it like that too until people started chimping out.

They are lying you stupid faggot
The images was created a month ago by a stand up comedian

>if trump really knew it was implying something antisemitic why would he use it?
>Every normal person who sees it thinks Trump is anti-semitic.

No, it's not that everyone thinks he's anti-semitic. Everyone thinks he's an idiot for not realizing a six-pointed star over a field of cash is going to look anti-semitic.

Yeah, you can argue that the media is blowing it out of proportion... but Trump, or his campaign staff, should've thought of that before tweeting.

I have a Tshirt with an obtuse heptagram on it (7 point star)

Multiple times I have been approached by Jews who think it's a Star of David and offer me a compliment and a wink and a nod. I always point out to them that it's actually a 7 pointed star. The look on their face is priceless. Again this has happened multiple times.

Except I'm neither a Trump or Hilary supporter, but I am a trans-Jew, Two Spirit, Otherkin humanist, and it's fucking obvious to see that they're grasping for straws with this one.

The only stupid thing that happened was Trumps PR team deleting the tweet and replacing it with the circle graphic.

fucking blocked

what a bunch of faggots

It's a six-sided star. That's like saying an x represents the cross or a 5-sided star Christianity. The star of David is two triangles.

You should wear this geometric shape for extra laughs.

Also the post number in that is 7 digits. Sup Forums is currently at 8 digits.

That was clearly posted on another board. Maybe not even Sup Forums in fact.

> Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

It was probably somebody in the media that posted it on Sup Forums. Maybe it was Don himself -- the complete madman.

>It was probably somebody in the media that posted it on Sup Forums. Maybe it was Don himself -- the complete madman.

It wouldn't be the first time Don set the media up to control the narrative.

LOOK AT ME!
I OWN THAT GEOMETRIC SHAPE NOW!