Draw

What will happen in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0gJYDZUOiD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one of the CONMEMEBOL teams is eliminated from the World Cup and replaced with the United States

The WC gets suspended

Croatia makes the final.

the draw will be like the champions league
they will draw a team, then draw which pool they will be in
they will set it so this scenario will not occur by limiting how many two euro pools can occur during pot 2

>implying that they dont draw it behind the curtains day before draw so stuff like these wouldnt happen

Well shit, hope the other two are shitty teams

The simulation breaks and we all explode

wtf this really makes me think

1. Lowest ranked teams in pot 2 switch places with the highest ranked teams in pot 3.
or
2. Uruguay and Peru switch places with two European teams or with Mexico.

ummm what's supposed to be the problem?

>finnish education system at work
ebin

it can't happen, are you this dumb?

do they teach you in mexican "schools" that you're oppressed minorities so you get to play by different rules than whitey?

CSF teams can't share group

Is this a the first draw you have ever saw? Multiple methods to avoid this have been used at CL, Libertadores, WC, etc.

Spain gets the fuck out of our group and we get Peru instead

They will rig it of course, put Uruguay with Germany and change Mexico to Argentina.

Then we'll leave Germany out of the WC and FIFA will be even more pissed

>someone made this pic
Is it from an article?

Nothing, the team that was previously drawn before the last two will be placed so that this situation doesn't happen

In this case Switzerland would have gone into the Argie group and Spain into the Brazil group, if they draw sequentially.

Argentina getting El peruANO would be funnier considering half their team is made up of ethnic peruANOS (paraguayans and peruvians is the same shit).

what did he mean by this

Have they ever done this at a WC draw? I have only see that in club competitions. I thought they would just make a different pot for CSF inside Pot 1 or 2. But now that the pots were decided by ranking maybe they will pull something like that

It;s like Champions League r3tards where u can;'t have 2 teams of the same league in the Group.
Honestly it is sorta matchmaking because some teams are favored by that fact and others are not.
South Americans for example are favored because u can't have Brazil kicking a South American team out already from the Group stage but
>Germany kicking Portugal
>Νetherlands Kicking Spain
>France sending netherlands 2nd
was pretty fine lul.

It'll be a redraw if OPs scenario happens. Good chance it might happen or the fixed order will minimize a hold up.
youtu.be/0gJYDZUOiD0

the last 2 euro teams drawn out of pot 2 aren't given the option of those groups at the time, they have to draw either G or H. Pretty devastating if the two groups you can't be drawn into are headed by Russia and Poland.

Which is bullshit imo. FIFA rigs it against Yurop because we're too good.

>8 groups
>5 south american teams
>14 european teams

yeah, it's all rigged m8

Why would Southamerica be favored if all team are equally distributed?

That is not the problem. It's Asia, Africa and NA. Europe and SA are the only relevant football continents.

i love how pooland is in pot one but fucking spain has fallen so much that they are now a pot 2 team.

It's because FIFA rankings are shit. Teams can get a higher rank by not playing friendlies. Teams winning in friendlies can lose rankings. It's all stupid.

but why is pooland so high then?

What are you on about? There are literally 14 euro teams to be sorted in 8 groups. If you wanted to have the higher amount of only one euro per group you would end up with at least two full euro groups which would lead to 4 euros teams being automatically eliminated at group stage.

Under the current system ALL euro teams can qualify with their own merits, this is literally the best system for you

>5/10
>14/54
seems fucking fair to me

we we're talking about CONMEBOL teams specifically.
in any case, it's still not bullshit, it's perfectly fine.

imagine fighting 50 years to qualify for a world cup like peru did, and when you get there, you have to face Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in your group.
that'd be fucking retarded.
the rule is fine.

not to mention that only 2 UEFA teams are allowed per group, which makes sense since there's 8 groups and 14 UEFA teams, there's nothing wrong with it.

it's not our fault that 2/3 of UEFA teams are shittier than Bolivia.

There are like 20 europe teams in the top 32 NT on ELO rating. We need even more spots LMAO

yeah, I bet literally ALL of the South American teams are in the top32 without even checking.
shut the fuck up.

>2/3 of UEFA teams are shittier than Bolivia
I don't think so, Tim.
Bolivia is Romania tier if that.

Whatever Osvaldo, nobody cares about CONMEBOL anyway...

>Albania
>Andorra
>Armenia
>Azerbaijan
>Belarus
>Cyprus
>Estonia
>Faroe islands
>Finland
>FYROM
>Georgia
>Gibraltar
>Israel
>Kosovo
>Latvia
>Liechtenstein
>Lithuania
>Luxembourg
>England
>Malta
>Moldova
>Northern Ireland
>Russia
>San Marino
>Scotland
>Turkey
>Ukraine
>Wales

some of these are city states.
and some of these aren't even countries.
why are you so deluded?

splendid argument, well done.

It's europeans in Sup Forums who keep complaining about Conmebol having too many spots on behalf of UEFA despite the fact that your teams are the ones getting eliminated by Concacaf teams.

>resorting to ad hominem and a retarded Sup Forums meme
why are spaniards this dumb?

This

Doesn't matter. Why would you want to see shitty ass spic teams like Ecuador, Peru or Paraguay? They're all the same and irrelevant.

that's literally just your shitty opinion.

So what is your opinion? Which SA team deserves a spot before which European one?

I would say it's evenly balanced but the shit continents get overrepresented and they're not really improving much.

>UEFA teams that would finish top 5 in conmemebol
Belgium
Croatia
Denmark
England
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Serbia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland

>UEFA teams that would qualify in Africa, Asia, North America
Austria
Bosnia
Bulgaria
Czechia
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Macedonia
Montenegro
Norway
Romania
Russia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Turkey
Ukraine
Wales

I think it's fine the way it is.

sure but the 5th doesn't necessarily qualify

>UEFA teams that would finish top 4 in CONMEBOL
Germany
Spain
France

that's it

m8 only argentina, brazil and sometimes ur a gay are even remotely worth talking about from conmebol. everyone else is turkey tier

[citation needed]

If you cite FIFA rankings, you have already lost.

Switzerland would have been allocated to Argentina's group and Spain would have gotten Brazil

ok, cite the elo rankings then.

double dubs for truth

so you're the greek sperglord that has been raging over conmebol because your country was unable to qualify in your shitty shitty qualifiers, huh?

lol yes of course Portugal and Belgium would cower at the sight of big scary Colombia and Uruguay

Get off the drugs Jamal

he's right you know

Those four teams are same tier Mohammed.

>coca-cola ranking

nothing wrong with cola

like I said before, use the so praised elo rankings to prove how most of CONMEBOL are Turkey level.
go ahead.

The likes of Hamez and Flopao have already been exposed in European leagues and a lot of the squad and even starting players are literal whos from FC Gaucho playing in the equivalent of non league, you're kidding no one.

Only people who don't even watch the s`port would ask such question

This is what happens