I'm losing my mind sorta. I mean I'm already far by now but still. How do I feel better

I'm losing my mind sorta. I mean I'm already far by now but still. How do I feel better.

Gotta stop browsing Sup Forums man.

Seriously

I usually don't browse pol so much anymore but you are right. Pol is making me very unhappy. What do you suggest I do? How break free from thgis madness.

What do you do?

Yeah, I mean I'm seriously unhappy as well. I don't know the solution, but I just know we really gotta stop browsing.

Working out used to help me out, clear my mind. You try it?

I'm sorta physically a little sick. So working out isn't helpful but I am generally a strong guy otherwise for some reason so atleast I have that :). Stop browsing it too much is the key I think.

Go out for a walk in the country to clear your mind.

I am empty though. I could go for a walk but to what point really.

and see all the niggers that got imported?
no man you gotta do hobbies and try stuff out that never came in your mind before
for example do archery
or you can travel if you have the time and money

Good stuff man.

Yeah, the less Sup Forums the better imo

Perhaps celebrating America's Independence Day would make you feel better, OP?

I am miserable too. To stop browsing Sup Forums would be a good idea.

I think about America all the time. I mean I don't hate Belgium but in my mind I celebrate America every day. Yes God speed America. You are humanities last hope..

Everyone can become an American, OP. Perhaps, if you saved enough money, you could vacation here, and see how you like it?

We won't let you down. Hang in there

I honestly wouldn't betray Belgium. I'm already a broken human being so I might as well live in Euroburn.

Browsing Sup Forums is just depressing,
seeing how the world is,
with the left, and immigration, and etc.

What's it like to be from a non-country?

NOT A COUNTRY
O
T

A

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

The ride never ends user. Your fucked.

Hey user, sorry to hear it. I kind of feel you there.

Ye go be great again somewhere else, my countryman is having trouble and I'd like to help him out if I could.

Yes based Israel. On Sup Forums you guys are pretty cool. I wish Jews in here in the west were more like that.

Think what kind of jews come to the point of browsing Sup Forums
the /nsg/ filters a lot of the triggered and butthurt shits.

Don't worry based belgium, I will be a based "jew" in the west

Top Kek

Start browsing fit and biz if you want a cooldown from pol

knowledge of these things can be vary frustrating bro when I first woke up I became depressed you need to step away and find enjoyment in something it doesn't matter what