#FIFAGATE: Messi is fucked

>Messi accepted under-the-table $200,000 bribes to play exhibition games for Argentina

He's fucked, very fucked, oh so fucked. His career is over.

clarin.com/deportes/futbol/alejandro-burzaco-dijo-pago-200-mil-dolares-lionel-messi-jugar-amistosos-seleccion_0_BJEU6hs1G.html

What makes you think we can read taco runes

he lost 3 consecutive finals. 2 of them against >Chilel

bribes ain't nothing compared to that

Your flag

>paying someone to play friendlies
literally a non-story that's being forced into something

>pro soccer player
>was paid to play soccer
>its illegal
moron

How is this even illegal? Messi risks his physical health every time he plays some shitty friendly on a third world turf which is why Barca want him to avoid them as much as possible. Getting paid for attending those shitshows is okay in my book.

“Burzaco said he paid Messi $200,000 to play friendlies”

Uneducated faggot

wowitsfuckingnothing.png

>payed to play friendlies
The actual state of Argentina

ah yes, those 2 finals we lost 0-0.

I don't want to read the article, please tell me how is this illegal?

If all those failed HGH tests didn't take him down, I doubt this will

The US has more Spanish speakers than any other country except Mexico.

>dijo que
lmao sounds like solid evidence

>he doesnt play for the love and pride of his country
Fuck him

>failed hgh tests
>when you are 15 and under medical treatment
el americANO

That same article says that nothing happened and lawyers didn't even care about it.

Because these payments where done outside AFA payments, and he claims Messi then distributed it among teamplayers.

No, it says the defending lawyer stopped pressing the issue because HE is defending Messi, obviously he didn't wanted to fuck him up, no way the subject would been discussed.

The issue here is that since it is not through AFA then it means this money is tax free, unfortunately no investigation went through because in fucking Argentina no one would dare to fuck Messi months away from the WC

This is just a businessman running his mouth without realizing he is fucking this up

H-haha J-JUST

Kek.

>Implying that something about this article could be true

Wow! It's fucking nothing.

Dude, it's soccer. Financial dealings will never bring someone down in this corrupt sport.

Fuck argies and fuck wh*te """"people"""" take your privilege elsewhere mr messi

yea but u didn't win the title

>the Madrid customer argie is back

ughh

evidence: my ass

Burzaco is not going to lie about this shit. I don’t think you understand who he is

did you mean SOLO?
fun fact there's a 44% chance an American poster speaks Spanish
stop writing in English when you talk to them

>and he claims Messi then distributed it among team players.

What? How is Messi the bad guy here? You know damn well Ronaldo would've pocketed the money.

>people acting like this is the first time this happened
kek
Remember Passarella?

wow, people are PAYING a professional player to play useless games? I've never heard of this before!

>messi
lmao

More to the point, how much did his marketing team pay for him to get player of the tournament in WC 2014?

Every
Little
Bleeding
Thing

desu it was probably his father. messi did what papa asked him to do.

Shady dealings? In football? I'm shocked, shocked!

>most key passes at the world cup: 23
>most dribbles per game
>more goals than robben

oh yeah let's just give it to Goetze or something, I guess he deserves it for winning the trophy playing a total of 10 minutes

Made me sad, how much more cutting inside did Robben need to get it.

Yeah, but it's illegal

I doubt Messi "is fucked" like OP says but he will have to pay some fines

>the Nemesis of Nigeria
>the Bain of Bosnia
>the Irritant of Iran

>44% chance
Where the fuck did you pull that number out of?

You know what’s funny? That the so called honest first worlders from Europe always let this happen. The Americans had to get involved to expose the dirt

what's wrong with corruption, if there's no violence lmao

Why would Europeans care about your Argentinian friendlies?

But this is not new, Messi got paid for play this friendlies for years now, he share with his teamates the money.

I was talking about FIFAgate in general, yuros are as corrupt as we are

and nothing will come of it, here's hoping I'm wrong and our judicial system goes after him

>Because these payments where done outside AFA payments, and he claims Messi then distributed it among teamplayers.
I still fail to see what's wrong, not only that but messi now looks like a good guy

>government takes your money
>government distributes a big part of your money among themselves
>your money is used so that Ms. Shekelstein can hire a driver to pick up her kids from the private school that you're also paying for
>meanwhile Mr. Shekelstein is flying in a private jet that you're also paying for
This is what's wrong with corruption

I don't know about you but I don't want to see my tax money go toward a bunch of spoiled millionaires who can't even win one out of three finals

This just shows that no one actually takes national team games seriously

>FIFAGATE
>GATE

be fuckin original you piece of shit.

wew lad I wasn't talking about tax money, I didn't read the article but if that is the case then some heads need cutting if you catch my drfit