This cuck burns the American flag and then asks why he is getting death threats...

This cuck burns the American flag and then asks why he is getting death threats. I get its "muh freedom of speech" but it's still disrespectful and shouldn't be done. You guys can do what you want to this fag.
Pic related, it's the cuck's Facebook where he posted the pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Free speech isn't allowed if I disagree with it

The kid is an edgy retard, but by getting mad at someone for saying/doing something you disagree with makes you on par with all those retarded fuckers pushing for censorship on anything they deem offensive.

Off yourself with a splintered broomstick you retarded burger.

He got arrested.

Remember 3 years ago when Sup Forumsteens posted themselves burning the flag and now they're getting butthurt because a fag is doing it

top kek

>17 likes
>6.8k shares

If you ever see one of these cucks please fucking shoot them for me. They really don't know how good they have it.

Kek

burning the american flag is the ultimate symbolism of freedom. free speech is more important than a piece of cloth

He's probably getting death threats because he's a doughy faggot.

Blacklivesmatters burned the flag all the time.

>(((Mellott)))
Every time

both barrels for each and every one of these bastards

I agree with you completely.

Lets burn some CYPRUS TREES
YOU FIRST, BITCH.

Look at that typical numale face and body type. I hope he gets raped in prison.

UH
HELLO
I AM AMERICAN
I AM USING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
PROVIDED TO ME BY THIS FLAG
TO BURN THIS FLAG

WHAT
YOU SAY THAT BY BURNING IT
IM ACTUALLY UHHHH
REFUTING MY ABILITY
TO BURN IT

FUUUUCK YOUUUU.... YOUUUUU FUCKERRRRR... I GOT FREEDOM OF SPEEEECHHH

His name is Bryton?
He never stood a chance.
Guaranteed white trash parents.

NOT THE CYPRESS TREE

>muh freedom of speech
The First Amendment isn't "muh" you ignorant nigger. People have fought, killed, and died for it. Our nation is great because of it. This site exists by the grace of it. The kid is a faggot, but damnit, he has a right to be a faggot! And he has a right to go buy a flag and burn it if he wants! The Urbana PD has, on the other hand, NO right to violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendments by imprisoning an American citizen for excercising his essential rights.

I'm getting the ACLU involved in this. This is un-American bullshit right here.

Was he arrested for burning the flag or for something else?

Nothing will happen. Do you think he'll spend more than one night in jail.

Seems we're back to "free speech is only good if it agrees with my beliefs". Shut up asshole and really think about it. Don't be a reactionary.

>Currently, flag burning is not illegal in the United States. The Supreme Court of the United States in its decision from 1969 has ruled that the burning of the flag is protected by the First Amendment. However, the person who burnt the flag can be found guilty of a misdemeanor for starting a fire without a permit.
Still illegal.

So what was Dylan's problem exactly? He hated niggs and hated America?

Uhm I'm pretty sure there's a difference between freedom of speech and treason. If he hates America so much, he should go somewhere else.

One night is plenty.

do you need a permit to light a bbq too?

Starting a fire without a permit kek

>I get its "muh freedom of speech" but it's still disrespectful and shouldn't be done.

Freedom, nigger. Either, or. No in between.

Why doesn't this fagasaurus rex move to a country where the U.S. flag doesn't fly?

Thanks noodle

I'll keep that in mind before I light a cigar

>I hate my country even though I have the right to do gay shit like this!
If this faggot got the commie dictatorship he fantasizes about this little stunt would be the last time his family and friends saw him.

They also died for the flag they burned, bitchboy.

cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/index.html

Maybe he just hates the North

This guy should be executed just for wearing a tanktop and being a DYEL. Holy shit, I've seen bigger arms on a lawn chair

this

>use free speech
>bitch when you recieve free speech back

In America yes

Freedom of consequences too.
He's free to do as he pleases and we're free to tell him to get the fuck out.

Don't some flags have noxious materials in them so when they're burned they poison the burner?

>cuck burns flag as an expression of freedom of speech
>angry autists online want to kill him
Fucking bootlicking cunts, you probably want the government to shoot its bureaucratic load down your throats if you think freedom of speech/expression/etc should be limited to prevent flags from being burned.

Leaf gets it right for once, thankyou leaf

These fucking cunts don't have any idea how good they have it in America. These edgy little punks need to take a world fucking tour and try HALF the shit they pull in the states and see what happens to them. Burn the local flag in the middle east? Dress like a man-whore and be openly gay? Be a nigger chimping out? They'd get their assholes ripped apart in less than an hour.

Kill yourself tripfag

personally I just find it hilarious when the dipshits do it and post the pictures in a public forum as visible as facebook with all their details right there.

The reaction of them being shocked and appalled when they get shit never ceases to entertain

What is his education? Do you think he's extremely intelligent?

They died for the liberty that flag represents you bitch-titted nigger, not for a fucking piece of cloth. By excercising that liberty, this faggot gives more respect to the flag, whether he knows it or not, than all of you cowards who want him in jail.

Live free or die. There are things worse than death.

Brainwashed by the FBI.

Sounds like an urban legend or chain email.

The Supreme Court has ruled burning the flag is a legitimate expression of speech.

So why should anybody care about this? He's just making himself unemployable.

But if you burn the rainbow flag, you'll get death threats from rabid leftists.

>Free speech isn't allowed if I disagree with it

OP is an edgy retard, but by getting mad at someone for saying/doing something you disagree with makes you on par with all those retarded fuckers pushing for censorship on anything they deem offensive.

Off yourself with a splintered broomstick you retarded burger.

MKULTRA

If you did that they would probably find a way to charge you with a hate crime.

Found the ungrateful lib flag burner, fucking kill yourself faggot

>getting BTFO over fabric

Go ahead, people died for him to do that and that's fine.
Besides a proper American has the Naional, State, and Confederate flag if your born in the south.

Because he got arrested for doing it. On the 4th of July. That makes me platinum mad, as an PROUD AMERICAN!

Hey, speaking of both barrels, want to see the latest in double barrel technology from Flustered Fernando himself?

He was already thrown in jail, fucker.

Burning the flag that we hold sacred.
That is wrong!

Burning something doesn't symbolize "Hey guys, I'm kind of disappointed in "X", It symbolizes: "I don't agree with any of what this shit stands for, it deserves to be turned to ashes".

So these stupid black assholes and this stupid white cuck from IL deserve to be viewed as anti american. How would I not be viewed as "Anti Islam" if I burned a Quoran or "Anti-Gay" If I burned a rainbow flag?

>WAAAAAHHH HE IZ LIBRUL MUFUCKA
No, I just believe in freedom. Fucking idiot, go suck the government's cock some more and maybe they'll deposit a few extra dollars in your shill paypall account.

Reminder, any government leeches should be exiled.

Ask him if he'd burn a quran and not understand why some people might be upset by that.

Weird opinion:

For some reason I respect foreigners burning our flag out of protest and hate Americans burning our flag out of protest.

I have no idea why.

Of course not.
Because someone would burn one then sue the manufacturer for gassing them. Also I think ceremonial burning is the proper way to dispose of old flags.

>apply for a job
>employer sees this
>intothetrash.jpg

what else is needed?

Sup Forums doesn't post their shit on fucking social media to stroke their narcissistic faggotry

A lot of college educated people equate the simple fact that they are enrolled in college/have a degree with "This is proof that I am intelligent". I've met a lot of morons in college. And I've met a lot of dipshits with college degrees.

This faggot probably thinks he's intellectually and morally superior. As most libtards do.

I totally get that it's freedom of expression and he's allowed to do it, so I don't think he should necessarily be prosecuted. But it's also my right to freely express that I hope this fucking numale beta fucking faggot gets raped by niggers.

yes it is.

it's narcissistic faggotry without the risk of social faggot.

if anything it makes Sup Forums flag burners pussies because they are afraid of association with their actions

LMAO, Champaign/Urbana...white trash meth central.

t. Illinoisfag

>getting mad at people violates their right to free speech

canada please fuck off already holy shit

>fighting for your society makes you no better than the people trying to destroy it

No it isn't

The fact that there is no identity associated with it means there is no narcissism

What part of your ego gets stroked from doing stupid on Sup Forums? No one will remember shit in like 10 minutes if anyone remembers you at all

If anything Sup Forums is antisocial media

It's quite funny because that's like saying spending your money at any business means you're qualified with that product. They just want your money.

Apparently he is manager at a Walmart.

This guy is a pussy because he burns the flag and does nothing else. True patriots would actually improve their country instead of being edgy and taking a photo of a $5 flag being burned.

>all these liberal cucks itt
God fuck this kid
He deserves to be thrown away for actively undermining American society
If we just fucking beat these people and threw them in jails to begin with America would not be such a fucking shit hole

He has a right to free speech and flag burning is protected speech. Nobody should ever be arrested for exercising their rights, no matter how distasteful we find what they say.

However, in Illinois it is illegal to openly burn anything other than landscape waste if you live in or within a mile of a town with over 1,000 people. This is a state law and does not override municipal laws (which may be even more restrictive)

You can hate America and burn the flag all you want, but it doesn't give you the right to violate fire safety laws. Also, if you're going to break the law, don't be like this histrionic faggot and flex on social media with pics showing you in the act.

Something like that is a misdemeanor. You get a citation, and you pay a fine. It is NOT an offense for which you can be arrested and deprived of your liberty in jail. That is a fact of the right to not be subject to unreasonable search and seizure (arrest is a seizure of your person) in the Fourth Amendment.

Plus, he was clearly targeted for the message content of his speech. Do any of you retards seriously think he would have been arrested if he had burned, say, a Brazillian flag?

He's arrested because burning the flag is a class 4 felony in the state of Illinois

If you get mad at your enemies, they win.

I remember when the Confederate flag was considered free speech as well. Oh wait, it's banned now because some pissants got offended that some redneck mentally ill shit ruined it.

Fuck off leaf. Oh wait. Shit.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

remember- the flag is just a symbol- but our liberties are sacred

this is what freedom looks like- it's not always pretty but it still exists in America

Nobody is even talking about Orlando anymore, the 2nd deadliest terrorist attack in US history. After 9/11, we all came together and tried to take more pride in ourselves and our country. Flash forward to 2016, and white middle class faggots like this seem to have an issue with how terrible shit is. It's just virtue signaling and attention whoring like user said earlier.

I agree, freedom of speech is important. But just because you CAN do something doesn't mean it's "Okay". And I think that's the issue a lot of people in this thread have.

He's well within his rights, (barring fire safety laws of IL of course), but It's not productive, it's not necessary, and shit like this is just dividing our country more than we already are.

Or perhaps, on the flip side, Dipshits like this guy are helping us all take more pride in our country by uniting against this sort of non-productive protesty bullshit.

Either way it's on the internet forever, I'm sure it won't come back to bite him...

>tfw in my country burning the flag is considered treason and is punished by the law

you literally get the same feeling, albeit less intense.

why do you think so many people shit post? they shit post for attention.

And that's unconstitutional. The 14th Amendment forbids depriving anyone of their civil rights, as enumerated in the Constitution. The City of Urbana is right now in clear and flagrent violation of the U.S. Constitution, as well as more than likely, the free speech provisions of the Illinois Constitution. There is literally a crime in progress, and the posts in this thread are evidence of it.

i hope so

The confederacy doesn't exist anymore, the issue the "pissants" had was that it was being displayed and flown prominently outside and inside of government buildings. The confederate flag is not banned. You can still display it on and inside private property.

Threatening someone with death isn't "getting mad" its an actual legal issue.

Do you even notice that you act like fucking muslims all the time?

Genuinely asking: What does class 4 mean? Like does it make a huge difference as far as the mark on his record, or is a felony a felony?

I haven't raped any hot German women recently so I'm not like a Muslim.

>he burned the quran, we better send him death threats!
>he burned the american flag, we better send him death threats!

Fuck off achmet.