USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA...

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Said_Stadium_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBItL4-PTXw
youtube.com/watch?v=v50STmvf1AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n_RJzHnKWV4
nytimes.com/2017/09/23/world/europe/britain-london-acid-attacks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn risking catching a murder charge over a sports team? Retarded as fuck desu senpai. Dude is gonna spend the next decade as a wide receiver for Tyrone.

>be european/south american
>be mad at soccer team losing
>get a bunch of drunks to riot in the city
>this is a normal thing

damn USA is so violent during sports...

Gotta love college football fans

Aint no one trying to murder each other though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War

>getting drunk
>getting shot
I don't know about you John, but I pick the first one

we copalib levels of passion now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Said_Stadium_riot

>getting club to death
>getting bottles hurled at your head
>having lit flares flying past you
>getting hit with excrement

>Bama fans are THIS insecure that they have to shoot opposing fans

>be american
>get shot at amateur sporting event

U S A
S
A

>be American
>get shot
Every time.

>getting shot

FRRRREEEEEEEDDOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

I regret nothing

Passion, yuropoor will never know such love for the sport

So how is this related to sports? Is ESPN now a media about politics? Reporting crimes and saying fuck drumpf and fuck ypipo every hour?

Alabama and Auburn are a big college football rivalry. Suprised more people don't get shot over it tbqh

Can you imagine getting so mad about which color of shirt you like your African American bulls to wear? The absolute state of the south, what a shithole.

>I like muh BBC in orange!!!
>I like 'em red!!! This is war!!!

>getting this heated about amateur sports between schools you weren't able to attend because of retard genes

>The state of Alabama

>be American
>go to school, get shot
>go to movies, get shot
>go to gay nightclub, get shot
>go to church, get shot
>go to concert, get shot
>go to sporting event, get shot
>go to play baseball with your buddies in Congress, get shot

Truly the American way of life.

>USA
>Using an Israeli gun

Starting to believe Abraham Lincoln was wrong about some things and that we should have let the confederacy go their own way 2bh

>mac 10
>Israeli

>not getting shot on a regular basis to build up bullet resistance

that's why we can't win wars, mate

Did these guys even go to either school

Not like it takes much to get in there but anyone dumb enough to pull the strap out over college football isn't really Auburn material

this is what happens when you grow complacent, when you forgot that you're living in the land of the gun. everyone walks around pretending that guns don't exist. well, wake the fuck up and keep your eyes open. and buy one for yourself.

Just a little banter

C'mon now, user, there was violence on both sides.

>be American
>become addicted to getting shot
>overdose and die

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBItL4-PTXw

youtube.com/watch?v=v50STmvf1AQ

>OMG AMERIFATS SO BAD

youtube.com/watch?v=n_RJzHnKWV4

That's what /nusp/ does on a daily basis. Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossboarders have been a scourge lately.

>Although the nickname "Football War" implies that the conflict was due to a football match, the causes of the war go much deeper. The roots were issues over land reform in Honduras and immigration and demographic problems in El Salvador.

>BUY MORE GUNZ THEY SOLVE THE GUN PROBLEM

so basically spics didn't want other spics to immigrate to their nation?

Ball sports are for degenerates
/thread

even as a yuropoor I know that alabama v auburn is SRS FKN BSNS

Fucking Bama fans aren't even people, they do this shit every year.

this is why trump got voted innit

Well that's because both schools are piss poor in academics that their alum and students need a reason to celebrate why they are wasting their time at a meme school. Many retards actually choose a school based on sports teams. For you Yuros out there, never ever become 53% or this will happen to you.

You'd think yanks would eat less garbage to make themselves a smaller target.

Not so nippon-sama, we have an antidote. If a man becomes too addicted to getting shot for walking down the street and is in danger of overdosing, we send him to Portland or some similar city to get peppersprayed and kicked in the nuts by deranged feminists for walking down the street.

Lethal human chimpouts began with firearms? Wowee, I had no idea.
>live in age of the sword
>"I think I'll not own a sword!"

>an american posts this
>hurr muhthafuckin yuropoors
Nice obsession dude

> ROLL DAMN TIDE

>live in age of nuclear weapons
>don't make a law to stop people owning nuclear weapons
B..BUT I HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF

>people freak out over this
>thousands of niggers shoot each other every day over shoes

ok

>armed burglar breaks into my house
>"sir you can't break into people's homes"
>"really?"
>"yes, it's the law"

thanks to the law I was protected that night

>implying you shouldn't be allowed to own recreational nuclear weapons

>burglar breaks into your house
>he has a loaded firearm he bought earlier at a fucking convenience store
Not a problem I have to worry about

not a problem in america either...

meanwhile, I'm free to use a steak knife at dinner

>burglar breaks into your house
>"excuse me sir where did you acquire your firearm weapon device?"
>"it was from a friend of a friend who does shady deals in narcotics"
>"wew that's a relief lad for a second I thought you got it from a convenience store"

Again, not a scenario I have to worry about. I've never seen a gun or heard one fired outside a shooting range.

t. Alabama fan

>Red Star / Partizan
>Celtic / Rangers
Soccer fans are always bragging about how violent and murderous their fans are.

Nah instead you have to worry about some mudslime throwing acid in your face horribly disfiguring yourself for life as you fall to the ground clutching your melting head as mouhammad takes those 20 pounds in your wallet and your dignity for the rest of your life

I'd rather be mugged at gunpoint where theres a shot I don't even get a gunshot wound. Which makes you look like a badass, than walk around the streets afraid of ever increasing acid attacks on the rise.

Granted if I had the awful judgement to live in Tower Hamlets this would be a genuine worry but I have the good sense to stay clear of the entire shithole that is londinistan.

> nytimes.com/2017/09/23/world/europe/britain-london-acid-attacks.html

>Google acid attacks and all the articles are English.

Oh good show, like for real I had nightmares being dissolved in acid as a kid, that shit is 100% worse than guns. I mean I guess if you're talking about people murdering you, but shit, shootings are fucked up but at least muggers in the US give us a choice about being permanently scared for life.

It's the uncivilised Bangladeshi immigrants

>please wait for a minute while i go to the other room to grab and load my gun, mr. homeinvader!
you are a responsible gun owner who doesnt just leave a loaded firearm lying around right?

That only happens in Africa, you don't see people killing each other over "which team is better", we aren't 10 years old

The people you see getting killed isn't related to sports, they are what you call "gangs" in your country, it isn't about the club you support but securing zones to sell drugs, etc

So chavs are confirmed dumber than our nigs because they can't acquire things illegally. Wew laddie.

underrated

Most of the examples of sporting riots I can think of happen when a North American team wins or loses a final

>believing ESPN as a credible source for how a situation went down
>will post anything that gets views

Like soccer fans don't kill each other every year over this same shit. Gtfo

So first world and progressive murrilards