When will he stop acting like he knows about cinema? Judging by his terrible movie...

When will he stop acting like he knows about cinema? Judging by his terrible movie, he doesn't know a thing about the art of cinema.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYazryuNO1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Knew enough to skip GirlBusters

And you do, right OP?

>Doesn't know jack shit about videya gamin'
>Considers himself a cinema buff
>favorite movies are the mummy meets frankenstein's monster in dracula's castle 2.

Fuck you James, you're worse then the tards on this board.

it'd be one thing if he attempted to expand what he watches but people like him don't even bother.

James has the mind of a child. Hence his very poor movie choices and toilet humor.

He's basically a slightly younger and less famous Adam Sandler.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Do you think he tells his friends he works in the film industry? And more importantly, does he tell it to himself?

Cut him some slack, he takes care of his wife's retarded mongrel and I think it's a proof he has good heart. He doesn't hurt anybody with his videos.

Even his taste in horror movies is terrible.

How would you call his current hairstyle?

>mummy meets frankenstein's monster in dracula's castle 2.
but that's pure kino, my friend

Good enough to skip Ghostbusters (2016), cuck.

An undercuck.

He knows more than all the self proclaimed "film experts" here, that's for sure.

JUST

the dad tummy

James "The Thing from 50s is better than the Carpenter's version" Rolfe.

more like james "the original is always better" rolfe

Where does he say that?

He likes the most uninspired and shlocky garbage.

I just can't dislike James, dosen't matter how hard Sup Forums tries

remember when he said the MUTOs were shitty Godzilla monsters and people got mad at him?

The AVGN movie did him in for me. Not Sup Forums. Its unwatchable.

>Favourite AVGN episode

Go

Probably Action 52.

How is that a bad thing? You can like schlock and know that it's schlock. Would you rather he have Douge's list of favorite films that comes off as trying too hard?

What are you supposed to like then? All the classic, all the artsy stuff and all the obscure foreign shit?

I love this. According to Sup Forums if you like schlock you have bad taste. If you like "pretentious" then you're a try hard. There's literally no pleasing faggots like you. You're not allowed to like anything.

>king kong
>uninspired

Seriously, what is his favorite movie?

Simon's quest.

it's a mad mad mad mad world

the batman ones

This one.

you replied to the wrong post dumb dumbs

Shit load of fuck

>When will he stop acting like he knows about cinema?

Probably right after you and everyone else on Sup Forums OP. After all you are on a board called Sup Forums not /film/ or /kino/

This is why Sup Forums is even worse than Sup Forums.

New video just came out

youtube.com/watch?v=KYazryuNO1g

Ahh, a patrician I see.

it's a mad mad mad world

>elders react to power rangers
nice marketing, Saban

>James talking about movies or tv shows

Nick Saban?

No, it's Dave.

Dave's not here, man.

who is Dave?

Dave. He's got the stuff.

Really? That's not a bad pick.

Lel.

his favorite movie is it's a mad mad mad mad mad world

Every video, he also autistically calls John Carpenter's The Thing, "The Thing Remake" every time as if to make a point

He never did that outside of the context of actually differentiating the several Thing movies.

It's harder to make a movie than it is to review one.

>Rolfe's movie was terrible
>Kickassia was terrible
>Space Cop was terrible

It must be a requirement for internet film reviewers to be absolutely awful filmmakers. Looking forward to YMS's movie about zoophilia though.

What a fucking bullshit, he never said that, he only said that original is different and isn't relying so much on special effects

so we're all supposed to ignore his wig?

The Fucked.

>mfw it's kino

>YMS
Do you have more info on this? I like YMS

He knows a lot about horror. Mostly classic horror. That's where he shines and that's why he should make an olden classic horror film.

You can know a lot about something and have the skill to discern quality even if you don't have the skills to create

>Not realizing that everything and everyone associated with Channel Awesome or TGWTG has borderline Aspergers
They literally think they're the next Spielberg, user

he has contacts with the youtube people, his dog raping story came out and was still allowed to keep making videos, even with a written confession from his account

To be honest, this is pretty sad...

This is a what, 40-year old man? Balding, with a fat wife, out of shape, reviewing fucking Power Rangers for a job...

Seems pretty cool when you're a teenager, but only then.

yeah he should have some boring desk job instead

not everyone can be a cancer research scientist like you bro

Right, because you're either an ugly online nerd or a desk slave. Fight the power, my overweight friend.

>Right, because you're either an ugly online nerd or a desk slave.
If you're lucky, actually.

xD!

His new series "the noob" actually felt like an oldschool avgn episode. The rage felt real

Plumbers don't wear ties.

He's not much for either.

Big Rigs desu

I like his taste in horror.

Die Hard

The difference is he made a film, so he has proved himself forever as a know nothing pleb. As long as we haven't, we still have some credibility

Believe me, no woman alive finds what he does attractive or appealing in any way. It's only ten year olds.

>Believe me, no woman alive finds what he does attractive

Wrong.

Considering his only friends are the same ones that show up in his videos, yes.

He was great in that autism movie tho.