James Franco and Danny McBride

>James Franco and Danny McBride

So this film is confirmed for trash already right?

DUDE

Porpentina is the lead tho

My favourite actors, needs Seth Rogen as well. Can't wait to see this

>DUDE I TOTALLY BUY INTO TV MEMES INSTEAD OF THINKING FOR MYSELF ALSO I HAVE NEVER SEEN EASTBOUND OR VICE PRINCIPALS OR 11/22/63 LMAO

Are you memeing?

It's probably gonna turn into a dude weed flick and I wouldn't be surprised if they blazed up with an alien.

and jonah

Well there's an alien shower sex scene

I want Michael Cera in it

Comedy actors make the best drama actors you idiot.

Also that Last Supper thing was good. Made up for the bad trailer.

SMOKE UP A BLUNT WITH AN ALIEN BRUH NO REASON WE CANT BE FRIENDS MAN

AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE SMOKING A JOINT WITH A GOD DAMN ALIEN HEHEHE

>Comedy actors make the best drama actors you idiot.
No they don't. Unless you're a massive IMDBcore retard straight out of Sup Forums who thinks shit like Punch Drunk Love and Jim Carrey's drama shit qualify as movies.

They're probably cheaper as a bundle. Put James Franco, Danny McBride, Michael Cera and Jonah Hill and get a 10% discount or something

I'm trying to make sense of this casting. Do you think it's because the Martian was so popular and now he's filling this next film with more "Reddit" elements in an attempt to recapture that?

Wish we lived in a universe where the latest Alien flick took influence from The Counselor insead of Meme Damon's ninja scientist capeshit flick.

I really liked his role on True Story. He definitely can pull off a serious role

Getting so fucking obvious which circles of actors are all friends and guarantee each other work

G-Glau?

>send a gay couple to colonize a planet

Bravo Ridley!

>shitting on punch drunk love

you just went full retard

James Franco is always a red flag but McBride could very well surprise us.

>triggered

She looks nothing like Summer Glau, dude.

PTA is IMDB sensibility r/movies meme man. "Kino" for the 18 year old who has just graduated from the school of Nolan and Tarantino.

You're not very good at this.

>The working crew of the ship's sole responsibiity is to procreate through sex

I am legitimately curious as to how you can even go to the bathroom by yourself when you are this stupid. Do you have a handler?

SPACEWEED

>Vice Principals

The show has normal emotional moments interspersed with the most offensive and hateful shit I've seen in a comedy show. Why???

>face blindness

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you. You will have to accept that I have a different opinion than you and move on with your life.

What a shitty outfit

Inb4 Seth Rogan is the alien

better?

Is this projection on some subconscious level? Because I don't think we even have a word for the severity of your reading comprehension issues.

Or maybe you're just that triggered faggot that's been floating around making loads of noise on Sup Forums today.

McBride is a comedy actor but he might do okay. Franco is pure cancer, I was going to go see this opening weekend but knowing he's in it means I'll put off seeing it until I read some reviews.

Also bad, but at least it doesnt look like a toddler got a hold of a pair of scissors in daddys closet.

Franco is obviously the first to die, Mcbride probably in top 3 left but I think he'll do alright.

how about this?

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

Read the script retards. James Franco dies immediately. Half the crew is exposed to the spores from Prometheus (David unleashed them on the planet killing everything, trying to create the perfect specimen, which results in the egg, which jumps on Billy's face). The rest of the crew is torn apart by neopmorphs and the Alien. David kills the crew's android and takes their place. McBride and Dykehaircut are the only two that survive with the now psychotic David as their ward.

guys Franco will die in the first 10/15 minutes of the whole movie. Chill

he dies immediately, like Guy Pearce in The Hurt Locker

>James Franco dies immediately.
Changed my mind, I'm seeing it.

>for you

That's some really specific spoiler that could be true.

David is supposedly killed when his lab is blown up by Eastbound and Dyke (who is JF's wife btw, that's why he winks at her) and the TWEEST is that David had already pulled a fast one by killing the other android and replacing him.

>shitting on the Truman show

>Franco dies first, burned alive in his cryopod
>Macbride survives, Waterson too, along with David
>two crewmembers are infected by black goo spore, one has a neomorph exploding from his neck, the other one has a neomorph coming from his back
> billy get facehugger'd, he dies when the crew gt the facehugger off him, not by chestbusters

James Franco is the first character to die.

>triggered

also

>the engineers are there for a minute, in a flashback, but rumors says it was cut...
>Same for shaw

>James Franco is supposed to be believable as a man smart and alpha enough to be the captain of a ship colonizing the furthest reaches of space

>Shitting on PDL and Truman show and Eternal Sunshine
You dun goofed