Why Canada?

Why is Black Lives Matter terrorizing Canada?
Canada never had slavery. What is the problem there?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/pride-parade-toronto-1.3662823
thestar.com/news/gta/2016/06/02/support-for-bold-black-lives-matter-carding-data-proposal.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they'll give in. The same reason they attacked Bernie Sanders first.

>Bullying Canada
We need to stop them

kek

It is nice to see other countries cucked by niggers, though.

So they basically just prey on the weak?

Because they know Canada is weak and will give into any demands so of course they will take advantage of that.

Have fun with more of your tax money going to them.

Why is BLM still a thing? What's their endgame?

America please come help. Your relations with niggers are becoming a problem here and we don't even keep many negros around.

Gibsmedat really knows no shame or boundaries, the last place I'd have expected spook gibsmedat shit to leak into would be faggot land, nigs hate faggots, but no.........here we are

They're begging someone to stop them

They have no plan beyond provoking a reaction.

Blacks don't have the greatest record when it comes to a level playing field with other races.

They want to abolish laws that require them to be decent human beans. I wouldn't be surprised if someone says blacks should get reduced criminal sentences purely for being black, like abbos get here and in Australia.

>The following activies blah blah black bodies
>List of disruptive shit and marijuana possession
Well no shit

It's, from now on, okay to get shitfaced in public, stepping on someone else's property, spitting on the lawn while making a scene. Sure, what could go wrong.

>black people break the laws in wild disproportion
>the laws are obviously the problem

Niggers every single time.

Yeah man it's sure funny to see every other white country become minority white and majority non-white with no turning point in sight haha xD

>
>decent human beans.
Kek

Niggers are still inferior in Canada.

Black Lives Matter isn't about slavery, it's about black (more accurately, African) incompetence, which is universal.

>do not threaten public safety
>trespassing and disorderly conduct

"yo jamarqus wa'nt tryin' to scope yo place out for a burg'ry, he jus' tryin' to get his life in order on yo lawn, why you kickin' him off? das racis, I'm gon' riot now!"

>disturbing the peace

"who care if he play 'Nigga I'ma Fuck Yo Bitch' at max volume at 3 am nigga? aint nobody gotta work in da mornin', das racis' too, jobs is used to keep da black man down, he could sell some crack instead if yall let him attrac customers wit dat fire mix tape, yo"

They just want money, typical.

Only in Toronto for now, fortunately.

To be straight-forward about why, they have the largest black population by far in Canada, and there's been recent controversy about police stopping and questioning people (apparently blacks are or were disproportionately stopped) even when they're not investigating any particular offence, so it's not a huge surprise.

>apparently blacks are or were disproportionately stopped

Bullshit. They fucking act suspicious on purpose so they can cry racism when they're questioned about it.

they do this here all the time and not even just the police but anything they can do to cry racism and be a victim they will do it

We don't feel guilty enough.

They hate racial unity and want more free money.

Why does no one question black people being disproportionately stopped the other way around? Like, that they're actual fucking criminals?

In 1989, Julian Fantino, then police head of the division, told the Committee on Community, Race, and Ethnic Relations of the former city of North York (which was amalgamated with five other municipalities and Toronto in 1998) that black people were largely overrepresented in in the commission of crime. While composing only 6% of the population of the area at the time, black people accounted for 82% of robberies and muggings, 55% of purse-snatchings, and 51% of drug offenses in the
previous year, according to Fantino’s statistics.

1989 was the last time they ever did a racial crime statistic.

Have one on me.
Everyone knows it, they just chimp out if you say it.

>Only in Toronto for now, fortunately.
I've heard Toronto is like the Canadian San Francisco would you agree?

O-O Onorubul Membah you must withdaw dat. It raycis

absolutely not, it more like chicago if crime wasnt really an issue

Black kids in my highschool would constantly do crazy retarded shit like threaten to beat up other people and holar during class and when the teacher would be like "stop" they'd call her racist

People here are sick of their lame bullshit, so may as well go north where the need to be super-duper tolerant overrides logic and get all the demands you ask for!

BLM actually started in Canada

Everybody knows BLM is a CIA operation.

"Removal of police floats in parades"

>black lives matters increasingly anti police
>black lives matters increasingly pro gun control
>more black people commit rape and murder than any other demographic

How are these people still given rights?

Nature abhors a vaccum. If there is a deficiency, it is only a matter of time before that weakness is exploited. In this case, it is Canadian levels of cuckery that need to be corrected. BLM is a blessing.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/pride-parade-toronto-1.3662823

BLM renamed nobody else matters

>not demanding the police float to be torched
>not demanding the police officers to be publicly ass-raped as part of the festivities
BLM is getting soft desu

Because Canada never had any balls either.

Better question is why haven't they gone away yet? Occupy walls street didn't last as long and they had a more legit movement.

eventually those white kids grew up and got jobs

Wasn't BLM supposed to be about police brutality?

>points literally all monkey behavior that affects private businesses
Businesses contribute more to society than these coons ever could.

More and Endless Gibs

Because niggers are gonna nig. They've discovered a tool in BLM to make demands for things they've not earned and to lay claim to things they've no clain over. It works because white guilt let's it work

there's actually straight people in toronto who support this. So fuck em. I hope BLM ruins everything for them.

This is why regular people hate black people. Literally think they should be able to do whatever they want with no consequences.

>ayo comquinces iz rayciss niqqa

Weak with money

Toronto is a lost cause, but there are a few among us who are openly against the faggotry. We struggle on.

Yes, nigs don't know what a fair fight is
Why do you think they never fight 1v1? Hell they probably aren't even comfortable in a 1v3 situation

Hopefully we get more and more infighting with all these freaks

Police chief is mad now since the fags agreed, no more police in pride parades

Apparently gay people were chanting "all lives matter" at the pride parade which is apparently now the most hateful ethnic slur a person can say.

"All lives matter" has now surpassed the word "nigger" as the trigger word for a chimpout.

>Spitting
Kek

whoa... i get it now.. i mean i did before but it makes more sense now

>Wasn't BLM supposed to be about police brutality?

There are gay police who put on a float in the pride parade. BLM wants all police banned from all future pride events. The LGBT community was bullied by the blacks until they agreed (just to get them to shut up) and they are saying they will not enforce the ban on police. BLM feel betrayed.

I've lived in both cities. SF is a little worse and more flamboyant, but Toronto still edges up there in the top three in the world.

>Trespassing

Sounds like they want to taste a citizens lead instead of cops

What's the context of this gif?

MTV decoded I think it's called

niggress bitches about white people every episode

The most American way to control these niggers is with guns.

If you Americans won the Civil War none of this would have happened.

>BLM feel betrayed.

>be honoured guests at Pride
>decide to ruin the parade for everyone else
>try to guilt and harass them into giving in to your demands

But yeah BLM was betrayed. There totally wasn't any legitimate reason to go against their demands

It's not like the demands were stupid
It's not like BLM basically held the parade for ransom

Fuck I don't even like homo's and I'm mad as fuck

the problem is that everyone in canada is so terrified of offending anyone they gave in before the BLM protestors even showed up and apologized for being white. Its embarassing to live in this country and i cant wait to leave.

>BUT ALL COPS ARE EVIL N SHIEEEET
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Black lives matter is literally a terrorist group supporting black supremacy

Imagine being a cop in their thick uniforms or a pride marcher in an elaborate and heavy costume.

And then you have to stop for half an hour because some uppity black woman needs to run her mouth just as fast as it can go.

And you know, along with everyone else, that this isn't about rights or discrimination, it's about an obnoxious attention-whoring group zeroing in on the biggest stage they can find to preen and spout their bullshit.

And you can't say anything. The police can't remove them like they would if it had been PETA or some church group. Because they're black. So what do you do? You say the only thing that seems safe and fair to everyone, you shout out 'all lives matter'.

And then the nigger turns, looks you dead in the eye and says that's the most hateful thing she's ever heard.

next you will say that water is wet and that catholic priests molest little boys.

Blacks and liberals don't deny that water is wet though user

They hardly count as terrorist group. While the BPP commited violence and shit, BLM just talk uppity and try to act like the Westboro Baptist Church

its pretty well known at this point that niggers and liberals are completely out of touch with reality and the mainstream media panders to them out of fear of being labelled racist and not being progressive enough,

>increasingly white, middle class, and apolitical

Oh dear, can't have those tolerant moderates who couldn't care less about politics run a gay community!

Doesn't matter, they won, apparently

>Removal of police floats in the Pride marches/parades.
I hate how BLM are making the concept of law enforcement their enemy. The police are the sole barrier b/w a law-abiding society and hapless anarchy.

>Why is BLM still a thing? What's their endgame?

There is no endgame. They have no measurable success metric. It'll be "gibs me dats" for as long as people keep listening to them and the MSM gives them camera time.

Jesus Fuck, is this for real?

Why haven't we let Toronto become it's own province? If only it could be a clean break, we'd let them go and Quebec too, but no, they both would want us to keep footing their bills.

>Why does no one question black people being disproportionately stopped the other way around? Like, that they're actual fucking criminals?

They're being disproportionately stopped because they are committing a disproportionately large number of crimes, retard.

13% of the population and responsible for the overwhelming majority of violent crime.

it's great that they alienate the police, it means more beatings for them later

Good outlook, Kraut. Canada has been relatively weak. They don't even fight the United States over who is better really (at least like they used to.) anymore.

Not trying to meme or anything, but how many fag parades there are in Toronto every year? I think I already seen five this year.

That gif triggers the fuck out of me

>Not trying to meme or anything, but how many fag parades there are in Toronto every year? I think I already seen five this year.

With Trudeau in office, it'll be running 24/7/365.

Yesterday the LGBT community in Toronto signed this list of demands after BLM held their parade hostage. Then today, when everyone said "what the fuck are you doing, the police are fine here" they went back on the agreement and basically told BLM to go fuck themselves.

So BLM has been ranting about how racist the gay community in Toronto is.

That only means that all this chaos is going to continue on without a foreseeable end.

Where are you going?

Because criminals should not be arrested.

>How are these people still given rights?
Because you let them.

They denied the underground railroad and said it was a myth white people believe in the other day, then said that Englands colonial slavery is attributable to modern Canadians and we owe them reparations.

>Being black in Canada

Pic related. They said it on our government media arm, on international nightly news pretty much.

>tfw you regret voting for Trudeau

>>How are these people still given rights?
>Because you let them.

I don't think it's an issue of giving them rights, it's that the MSM loves giving them a voice (photos, on-screen time, etc).

If the MSM started to ignore them, they'd vanish in a few months.

>Black space matters
>Space

How do they know space is black?

War is coming friendo, Europe is a tinderbox.

There's only one thing that happens when there is a surplus of young males in relation to females.

We told you retards, theres no forgiveness.

As a nation, our innate kindness and apologetic nature makes us a soft target for ideological extremists.

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/06/02/support-for-bold-black-lives-matter-carding-data-proposal.html

TORONTO POLICE ARE GOING TO BEGIN SHARING DATA WITH BLACK LIVES MATTER

SOCIAL JUSTICE IS TRYING TO ACCESS POLICE POWER

SLIPPERY

SLOPE

SLIPPERY

SLOPE

>how bad can it be?
>it'll be worth the trade-off for the weed
>plus weed will be legal within 6 months tops, I'm sure
>sure he'll get super popular, but we're far from an election
>and then he'll embarrass himself with all the SJW shit and diminish his standing

-10 months later-

>Trudeau an international sensation for his retarded SJW antics
>"I dunno the weed thing is complicated, we'll get around to it when we get around to it, alright?"

It's like he's speaking in another language

>There's only one thing that happens when there is a surplus of young males in relation to females
What? Is that a thing in Europe? Anyway, war always causes the female demographic to skyrocket above the male one.

William Luther Pierce warned about police sponsored black rape gangs acting with police powers, deputized niggers with free reign over the white population.

Its coming, in our lifetime.