Cant deny israels right to defend itself against islamic invaders

Cant deny israels right to defend itself against islamic invaders...

Its called IDF=Israel DEFENCE force for a reason... its self defence only

Good goyim

> break into someone's house
> when he gets mad shoot him
> "I'm just defending myself!"

I'm with you agaisnt Hamas my jewish overlord.

>It's clear Israel kills Palestinian children
>We let them

Share this horrible fact to your friends

What are you Goyim doing here?!
This is Sup Forums not some kind of Zionist convention!
STOP THIS!

Please convert to kikism and go fight for them, then.

If jews didnt force wars and cultural enrichment on the west i wouldnt care

Cant deny this proof.

Too bad jews are killing whites though mass immigration ironically once the west goes Israel will decline quickly.

>
STOP REDPILLING THE GOYIM!

Who fucking cares what niggers do in the desert

Then let them defend themselves with NO help from any other nation. Their country, their responsibility.

If you support palestine you support terrorism

very sad to hear about the holocoast and people getting stabbed by arabs

this toke is for you brothers

When did I say I support Palestine? Whatever bullshit happens between other nations is between them. I support no countries but mine.

Cant deny hard evidence like this

Vapers always give off a juggalo vibe

wtf i hate the hague conventions now

Cant deny this

Good goy.

It's clear Israel threatens Palestinians lives, homes and land based on a fucktarded holy book written thousands of years ago.

Fuck off Kike we are redpilled

>Uses children as military colonists in the Settlements
>Complains that """civilians""" are targeted when Palestinians fight back against these settler kike psychopaths

Please share!

Lol that picture is confirmed fake

Muslim detected

Support Israels right to use Human Shields!

This ones not though you nasty hooknose!

Another fake picture

Are anti israel fags so desperate?

Whoopps

Think of the 12 quadrillion human shields!

Get fucked you piece of shit!

They're occupying foreign countries and genociding the populace in self defense?

not so fun to have rocks thrown at you huh you little shit

>arab kills a jew
>2 terrorists and 28 civilians of "collateral damage" killed in retaliation

makes your really thonk

>Self defence
>Shelling the shit out of an entire city because some sandniggers fired a few poorly-aimed shots from WW1 mortars at you

So brave on your national day! Washington would be proud.

Hamas were talking peace so Israel assassinated Hamas leaders until they reacted.

palestinians are only terrorists because of Israel

destroy the state of israel and palestinians will be happy to go back to fucking goats and little boys

>defence only
>mobilized cannon
pick one and only one

Israel supported Hamas so as to eliminate the legitimate parties. They are the aggressor and desu if they got nuked it would be good riddance both for Arabs and for Euros: one less nation-wrecker.

The leader of the Palestinian Muslim Brotherhood Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was paid by Israel during the first Palestinian uprising in the 1980s. The first intifada was a secular liberal movement of students and leftist PLO militants. The Palestinian Muslim brotherhood hated the liberal protestors more than it hated Israel because """muh sharia""". For this reason Israel used busses to bring MB members to protests where they would fight. This is the origin of Israel's support for Hamas. Israel hates secular arabs more than jihadist because secular arabs have a brain and can actually achieve goals in their struggle against Israel.

Wapo

Precisely. Same pattern today with Syrian government & the rebels. Jihad monkeys only care about the hereafter and thus are easily contained; whereas secular Arabs have real-world objectives and pose a palpable strategic threat to Zionist hegemony.

Yup peace and happiness are directly against Israels goals!

>settle in the middle of nowhere desert shithole filled with native bloodthirsty savages
>complain about savages

The Bengali in Sicily speaks.