Dude it looks like shit on purpose

>dude it looks like shit on purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=74fxNHPBnv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

effects wise or design?

effects arent as good as hollywood in this shot but some look like a practical effect when they arent

designs are good

So when does this shit come out on disc so I can pirate it without the missing 30 mins

Actually, it's kinda the point

I enjoyed the film but knew something was off when I watched it, nearly an entire missing act will do that I guess

Bet you'd be the type of pleb to complain that Godzilla looks like a man in a rubber suit in the other movies. The level of artifice is a staple of the franchise. Of course a capeshitter wouldn't understand that.

I don't get it, Godzilla looked different in all the promotional stuff. Why does he look like a weird gecko?

I'll just leave this here. youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

Pic not really related.

It's his early evolutional form

I think it came out on Wednesday here in Japan. Looking forward to seeing it with subs. I watched it at toho when it came out but couldn't understand Japanese

It is a premature animal not design for the action he is involved into. What did you want?

>mfw ppl will defend this

no, it looks like THAT on purpose
you think it looks like shit

Looks a little bit uncanny valley, making it more interesting.

I can't decide if that's scary or dumb looking, it's a strange mix of both. Like the movie equivalent of pic related.

I think it look pretty good desu

I'll just leave this here...

youtube.com/watch?v=74fxNHPBnv8

>bro the japanese films are just so much better
>the acting, lighting, sound, cinematography, script are all supposed to be shit bro, that's just what makes them better

But all of those things are fucking great in the original film.

just deep down lets not even pretend

Even Godzilla '98 was better than this...

I thought maybe I was crazy but I think my car looks like this evolution of shngodzilla

>Cat

Movements are too quick, would look 10x better if he moved like there was weight to it.

Love how the crowd doesnt really give a shit and mostly walks

>using phrases you don't know the meaning of to sound smart
heIlo reddit fucking piece of shit

>It's not the entire theme.
I had some blue balls during the film waiting for the wind metal section.

I am okay with everything besides those big ass cartoonish fish eyes, what's up with that