Is this kino?

Is this kino?

It's actually pretty good. Sup Forums of course will think it's some movie about how white people are so evil without realising it's obvious fucking satire.

Fascinating.

Is this movie literally perfect?

Hmm

What's the twist? How is it satire?

>thought provoking
HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU LE THINK

>hurr obviously satire
Yeah people said the same about that new netflix movie, doesn't mean its not fucking stupid and causing more of a shitfest

It is satire though you fucking retard. Just because it depicts (You) in a bad light doesn't mean it's "stupid".

No cause it says right there that is an 8.2/10

Get out: 100%
12 years a slave: 96%
Hidden figures: 92%
Selma: 99%

How the fuck is every single movie about black people near perfect? What timeline am I in?

Wypipo did this!

Nobody gives a flying fuck if its satire or not you rancid spastic. Its stupid because of the reactions it incites, like from you.

>can't go onto the imdb discussion to participate in the usual onslaught of RT trolling

Why even live? I feel like a part of me has died.

>yfw you were born just in time to see the greatest movie ever made

What reactions does it incite?

>still falling for the meme
That is an aggregator of what critics think it's good or not to varying degrees

why do you guys keep posting this thread
are you this easily triggered by a movie with black people

>tfw I just checked and it's really dead

>every critic thinks these movies are good
>and yet they get average scores

hmmmmm really makes you think

Not all. The Butler has 71%, and the Help has 75%. They're both utterly forgettable and boring.

Funny how the actual average critic score on Metacritic is only 83%
More proof RT scores are horseshit

you're retarded

You see it's a horror movie because it depicts how terrifying it is to be a person of colour in our white supremacist capitalist society

But it's also a comedy because the racist whites are portrayed as "liberals" instead of the Trump supporting alt-right neo-nazis they really are

>both utterly forgettable and boring
>75% and 71% think they're good

What the fuck is going on?

Did y'all like my movie?

Not an argument

God damnit, I just want to know if it's scary or not what is wrong with you people man

>Is this kino?
Literal Pure Kino, apparently!

Haha the only reason they're rating this so high is to piss white male trump voters off.

Jason Blum produced it, he works for Warner brothers. RT is owned by WB. Mystery solved

>Shows the awkwardness between black people and white people by using overused clichés from shitty horror movies making the entire movie super predictable.

ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE!!!

100% of critics gave it a better than average review. A lot of them probably liked it. I have no doubt about that. I bet it's a competent movie.

But 100%? Yeah, there are some critics in that 100% who probably didn't think it was all that, but were afraid of being called racists.

We'll probably never know which were which.