ITT: Heroes of the white race

ITT: Heroes of the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vlad The Memeplayer

Barack Obama

Half of these people you posted are a bunch of racist people. I can't believe you think Farage or Trump is a hero, more like a failure in its own way.

Hello Trude

hes being lumped together with hitler
why are you suprised?

Damn.... "so deluged and saturated that in end they feel ashamed of what the brains and energy of Western mankind has done"

K

King George of England. The light skinned black man.

He was the guy that supported medieterranism until his alliances with Adolf

>he said white

>anglo
>white

Based Hákon Earl
>fuck off kikes

Eigill Skallagrimson

Sigurd Jorlsalsfarne
a notorious kebab remover

>Hero

"London bridge is falling down, falling down..."
kek

Aðalulfr - The noble wolf

Came here to post this absolute legend. Statue and knighthood when?

FECK OFF WITH THAT HE WAS A MURDERIN BASTARD

Radovan Karadzic

Oh yeah what a hero, a murdering,pillaging,primitive and foremost dishonorable savage. To be admired.
Vikings really helped Europe out by destroying the centers of learning and education (monastaries) in Europe and primarily Ireland, they really gave Western civilization a leg up there. Fucking retarded snow niggers I swear to god...

Gange Rolv, Villhjalms grandfather
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

He was so big that no horse could carry him, hence the name, walking Rolf, kek.
Great man. This be from his kvad or dråpa, I'm not sure which (name) from the top of my head, but you can find it.

This. Hero and Savior of the world. God in the flesh.

The Son, part of the Holy Trinity - The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Jens (((Stoltenberg)))
Gas that traitor son of a bitch kike bastard!

>I kept saying this goy would be the end of NATO...

He has good taste in computer games though actually. Got pic of that?

got that good neanderthal giant blood

This

Recep Tayyip Erdugan

Defeated the Ottomans at the battle of Lepanto.

þòrr

Frey

heroes of the WHITE race, no dunekoons pls.

>Hitler
>FUCKING EVER
THIS NIGGER DID EVERYTHING WRONG!!!
HE CAN'T DRIVE, HE TAKES DRUGS EVERYDAY, HE CAN'T STRATEGY AND HE CAN'T EVEN STOP BEING A LOSER!!!
THE ONLY THING HE WAS GOOD IS BEING AN ORATOR AND NOTING ELSE!

Jean Parisot de Vallette

Kept going on crusades two centuries after it went out of style with the liberal elite of his day. Grandmaster of the Knights, and broke the Ottoman empire in the defense of Malta.

yeah! fucking this.
Damnit Nigger, you will be missed.
Was this the right call? I understand you completed your life work and all... but..

yes we get it, your canadian

Started the white australia policy.

Shame the commies removed it. I cry everytime.

They can't have been very important if they couldn't even be defended against a pack of retarded snowniggers.

But Turks are white too

in fear of sounding like one of them "I am a transgender fish sexual transvestite midget"..

I'm a heathen, and it's also in our way of thought, I mean with the "christians".

That even though the germs killed my gg father, arrested others and some rels fought very hard against him all through the war..

You can not deny the greatnes of this man.
How he raised Germany from degeneracy, fith columns, destroyed economy... lit people hanging them selves by the tens of thousands.. .

to lift all that up and create the worlds biggest super power in just 5 years!

To invent all the things they did.

He is alpha and testo, and he held his ground and views to the very end.

A great commander, who took so much of europe in such a short time. A saviour against the degenerecy of the jew both in the west and east too.

No, any big warrior or leader is regarded for his good qualities. Even my grandmother who lived under all of this, would admire him the one mo ment and curse him the next. This is common here, or was. They all knew.

sorry 7 years

They where unarmed,peaceful, salt of the earth scholars and they where slaughtered in their robes. Of course savages don't understand honor.

ROMANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Christians
>honour
Those who bend their knee know no honour.

KILL KILL KILL

...tfw you realize jesus would've been a sand nigger and not white

Nice try Vassiliev
You got to do a proper landing, and go down on the one knee a telemark "nedslag" or you won't get 20.0 from any judges!
That's the rulesl, it's the same when you are "beiling" (diff meaning in anglo) that is asking for a womans hand.

kek Petter Northug will be earl of sweden

You know exactly what I meant by it. You never stand on your knees be it King or God.
>standing on a knee in front of the women
Never. It's like feeding Jewish diamond industry. Some cucks pay huge sums of money for those rings. Sad morons!

>turkroach

So they had something they treasured but not enough sense to defend it. Though I guess that's exactly what's happening in Sweden right now to be fair.

Not even white

B-BUT WE WUZ WHITE N SHIEEETT

if """""""""""""king"""""""""""""" george was a hero, why did he lose to farmers?

hehe yeah I'm just messing with you Dimitri.
>But you got to set a proper telemark nedslag

ideas > strength of arms

So many posts, but nobody mentions St Pinochet, patron saint of helicopter rides.