This is a 45 year old man

This is a 45 year old man

sand is coarse, rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

The Force ages you. Look at Sheev.

Keep your ageism to your self.

What? Obi-Wan was a full grown man when Anakin was a boy, then 15 years pass, then another 4, then 18 years.

How the fuck did you get 45?

Go to bed gramps

You now he's British, right? They age like milk.

Yes m8 but your mum still sucks my cock all day, you cheeky cunt

Also in the 20 or so years between the prequels and original trilogy everyone in the fucking galaxy seems to have completely forgotten the Jedi existed. Han Solo would literally remember when the Jedi were one of the highest authorities in the galaxy yet he thinks the force is just a superstition. I swear George Lucas was really concerned with continuity in some places and then just did not give a flying fuck in others.

This

Niggas like 60 in ANH

This is a 22 year old woman

She was like 26 to be fair, Laura Dern just has an old face.

Your math is awful. Obi Wan in TPM was in his early twenties or so. There's 10 years between that and AotC, which puts him in his early thirties at least. There's 3 years between that and RotS, so he's in his mid to late 30s.

20 years between RotS and ANH, so he would be in his late 50s then. Possibly early 60s if Obi Wan was older than I estimated in TPM.

I mean, Solo is 30 in ANH. Which makes him 10 during the events of RotS, and 7 during AotC. He could easily have no idea about the Jedi Council, Coruscant, the battle of Geonosis, etc. Even then, Jedi were pretty secretive. It's not like they were out giving speeches on tv.

43 according to the Wiki.

Chill, I got this

Based off my head-canon, meaning no wikipedia bullshit:

>Obi-wan's age in TPM

>ATOC

>ROTS

>ANH

Anybody who doesn't know the actual times or ages of people and events in the movies will think Obi-Wan should be in his late 50s, early 60. He looks about 10 years older than that in ANH. Blame it on the sand.

Yeah, this is stupid as fuck, it's sort of legendary when it happened 20 years before.

it's an alien though.
what do you know about star wars alien aging?

Do they even have Britain in space

>I swear George Lucas was really concerned with continuity in some places
Like where?

HE

HAS

shut up back there

>based on my imagination, because fuck citations

yeah ok.

waiting for skin cancer

yeah it's called New Mecca. it was in one of the riddick sequels