They have to go back... ALL of them

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/government-refuses-guarantee-eu-citizens-living-in-uk-can-stay

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

laughingfarage.jpeg

No bennies for those who stay

YOUR NOT LARFING NOW

I will be back in Spain soon, to make sure we pack all the british geezers and send them back to UK.

>drive out Europeans
>have to import Pooinloos and Chinks

fuck no, please don't send that white trash back

The eternal anglo likes coloured folks since they are more submissive. On the other side, the white European will tell him to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Why should they guarantee... if the EU dont let Brits stay , why should Brits let EUlander stay. The Prozess is just too new to say anything clearly atm.

>All those spaniards working washing dishes for 600 pounds in London sleeping in blocks full of pakis because living in The City is so fucking cool.
C'mon guys pack your shit and go back to Albacete, there is plenty of shit to clean here too.

come ireland

Grats britbros, MUKGA.

>leave the EU to get rid of European immigrants in order to be able to take in more immigrants from Africa and India

Why

RARE
A
R
E

A large chunk of the UK's European citizens are Arabs that were granted citizenship and refugee status that England was forced to take on as part of their EU commitments.

Ship them back!

TFW britts get right for UK citizens to stay in EU. Then include Turkey, Morocco, Ukraine, Georgia and Russia in UK.

>anglos

That's a little unfair in my opinion. I think we should stop all immigration, but we can't now start deporting people when they came here when the rules were different. Its not the EU citizens that are the worry anyone. I don't give a fuck about some Latvian living here. Its the Africans and Pakis we need to get rid off.

This is a caretaker government, they can't guarantee the sun will rise.

To adjust to the new age, user. The age of kangz. The European man had its time, but it's over now. For things to stay the same, everything must change.

>fuck no, please don't send that white trash back
Austria, what are you doing? You want more white trash, not more rapefugees.

GODSPEED LADS

Can't you hear, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.

HAHAHA, I want to see all the buthurt SJWs who live in London go back and all the butthort retirees in Spain having to return to the UK.

It would be mighty funny.

UK without polish?
who is going to clean your toilets?

You can just tell that the shop on the right was dicked hard by English dick and has no foreseeable citizen issues like the left shop.

hans, i don't think you realise, but 1 million polish "refugees" isn't just going to disappear
and i don't think they are willing to go back to poland

FREEDOOOOOOM

>and I don't think they are willing to go back to Poland
Why would the UK care?

Poles can stay, it's the muds and nogs that need to leave.

We'll just shit in the streets like our colonial friends
>being a toiletcuck
>not shitting wherever the wind takes you

>deport white europeans
>pakis and pooinloos stay

all according to plan

UK won't care

Germany will tho, when they have to take all those refugees in

All foreigners are the same. Unfortunately, we only got a referendum on the ones born in other countries not the ones born here.

Those "white" Europeans have exactly the same problem as Africans and Pakistanis.

>get confused for a slav regularly
>not been told to go home once

If you actually watch the speech they gave on the matter, they are refusing it because if they say everyone can stay it would mean millions of dirty slavs and gypsies would come over to get a free passport.

iam totally ok with poles over sandniggers

lol we want all the brits we can get, we need their money

If you can find me a job in Porto I'll move.

he wasn't talking about brits moving there to work

he meant all the retired brits who go to countries like portugal or spain because its much cheaper to live there with their uk pension

also
>P0or

no please.. dont create homogenous nation states in europe..

But it's so chill. Fuck man, even the drug dealers were super friendly.

He said homo. Heh

Well? You've got at least two years to fill your boots and then go home rich?

Or apply for citizenship?

Where's the scandal?

So arabs still get to stay ?

>So arabs still get to stay ?
Arab privilege.

TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK BRITBONGS

that means there will be even more of them actually
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

>EU citizens

this triggers me

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE BONGS

oh shit waddup, can i come over britain?

i need the chamba real badly yo. im hispanic so i can blend in really well ese.

What kind of "slav"? You know slav is a meme.

>demands aren't met
>declare that all refugees are actually EU citizens
>bus them all to Merkel's door step

north slav

FUNNY, ISN'T IT

>implying the poles weren't happy to be the scapegoat, and there wasn't already a deal to keep them between poland and britain, because they are almost greatest allies (besides portugal)

this better be temporary lies, bong

Not surprised.
It be really embarrassing if they reneged on their commitment to reduce immigration.

There is no such thing. Can you please elaborate your memes?

THIS

I actually thought that /Breh/xit would trigger this happening; countries bailing out of the EU and dumping their refugees on schengen zone as fast as possible, before it's too late because too many countries had left

>deport hard working EU citizens
>keep child raping pakis and other brownshits

well played britain.

Stop using bongs you pair of faggots.

your problem here is that you already weren't in the schengen zone.

But seriously, you better start petitions now about #RETURNEUREFUGEES

seriously britain needs to solve this before it's too late.

Their government can easily be reorganized to be hijacked by people who are even more hyper-refugee/ paki

dont know how else to explain it

Theyre going to deport all the white euros who came here for skilled jobs and replace them all with Mohammeds and Pajeets from the commonwealth

The truth is that if they provide any value to the country then they're instantly going to get a citizenship and if not then they're going to get kicked out. The only ones who are going to get kicked out are going to be useless bums and parasites, but the media won't tell you that

Use the words.

i wish

N.I here dude and you really have to stop that shit its bad enough when we have to burn out poles and gypsies the brits got us but you guys take like every race in dude.

I made that meme myself

if you're nice maybe I will let you keep it

TRIPS

You're getting BLACKED??

Good move, expel white people and keep subhumans

This map has to be old as shit.

SKILLED workers

like a russian not an albanian

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME

>we wuz doctors n sheit

>Turkey
>not green

get that inaccurate shit off this board.

muh Commonwealth brothers

african and pakistani """""""intellectuals"""""""

That's EU/Norway tier immigration

Does French Guiana count as Schengen?

It is under EU jurisdiction.

Don't worry Sweden, you'll get your fair share of skilled workers.

>implying they won't shut down border and deport them as well
Prepare for 2 million refugees, Hans

This.

We don't want any more spearchuckers or sand people.

East asians can stay. The rest of you GTFO.

I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE INDIANS AND CHINKS THAN ARABS AND BLACKS

>hard working EU citizens

Go fucking work in the EU then.

They got to him.... Sorry my friends but you have to keep fighting

If Brits kick out EU citizens, then they shouldn't be allowed by EU to come into Europe. They should have the same laws in whole UE like the most hated EU nation will have in UK

Or else Shengen will fall, because nobody would want those Pakis in their country

why the fuck did we get rid of the red ensign

Germany is already offering them dual-citizenship

the uk will have all of them you retard, since they're gonna throw out hard working Eastern Europeans

Then I see that as a problem with Germany, because of it Brits would have access to whole EU, but not all EU citizen would have access to UK.
It would lead to this that because of Germany, other nations couldn't say no to Brits entering their countries

If the UK withdraws from freedom of movement then countries like Poland will withdraw from freedom of movement of services for UK and goods, meaning they can confiscate British owned properties and assets in their countries.
They could then be sold off and profits divided as compensation for the people deported.

Because it was the current year.

Same as with the proposed migrant passports merkel wants

Dude leaves lmao

In my warehouse job I got a few Poles 12 .. ..9 today others gone home
Cos they scamming as they keeping the Brit taxs .. its a thing EUROPoor Door .. an all in my warehouse do it .. !!
Told Tax .. !
I want these cunts away .. ok ..:)

bot?