My god, this was fucking garbage

My god, this was fucking garbage.
It being good was simply a meme.

Stick cartoons kid

>he fell for the "BvS is good" meme
Christ, sure is reddit in here. You fags didn't use to be baited so easily.

Stick your braindead memes kid
Learn type

My god, this was fucking garbage.
It being good was simply a meme.

Hey sexy sexy pics from my girl and I hope you're okay I love her and you can be the best you you everyday I hope you're happy all day I hope you like this one day and you can be happy and I love your music and I hope you like this one day

It's not just a meme, f4m. There are some people with cognitive dissonance so strong that they've convinced themselves it's good. Mostly by over analyzing cinematography and the hamfisted """""""symbolism"""""" and ignoring every other trait movies are based on.

Stick to Marvel, Pajeet.

you're embarrassing. go watch doctor strange, you piece of dogshit

Well it was to be expected, people had been waiting for this movie for decades.

>symbolism

you marvel fans are autistic as hell, fucking losers lol.

>people had been waiting for this movie for decades.

The number of people who wanted to see two characters fite on the big screen is so small they can be considered outliers and disregarded.

Mostly because of reddit/tumblr tourists.

>Batman announces that they have a director, Ben is still on board and that all the rumours from """"insider sources""""""" were shills spreading disinfo
>"g-guys I just watched this year old flick and it was r-really bad haha"

Transparent shilling is still shilling bros

>implying it isn't kino

Yes. It's a well known on Sup Forums " that BvS was good " is a meme

Don't be a newfag.

Yeah it's terrible. They've failed at such a fundamental level with the dceu that I'm not sure it can be fixed.

It's like a mix between a kids movie and an adult movie with none of the redeeming features of either.

Wonder Woman might do alright because Patti Jenkins is somewhat competent...HOWEVER, Zack Snyder's Justice League is out this year too and that will decide the future for this franchise.

>Fundamental level

Such as?

To be fair, thanks to Suicide Squad, literally one of the worst movies ever made in movie history, BVS actually looked way better in comparison, I mean, BVS had cinematography, visual ideas and Afflecks Batman was the best on Screen Batman ever, but Suicide Squad had... well... Harley was nice, but completely useless for the whole Plot.

(You)

Such as basic storytelling.

Yep. Sup Forums has basically become ludicrously contrarian, to the point that here this dumpster fire is lauded and some click-bait contrarian critic is hailed as the second coming of Christ. It's so laughably transparent that after spending an hour here, one can predict with almost certain accuracy what movies will be seen as "good" and what will be seen as "bad"

Made by Disney or some distant subsidiary = bad
Has a high RT or mostly positive reviews = bad
Capeshit not made by Zach Snyder = bad
Hint of a liberal theme/stance = bad
Flashy cinematography = good
Hint of themes that repudiate liberal stances = good
Low RT or controversial = amazing
Made by WB or Zach Snyder = God tier
Features women in lead roles that aren't there for fapbait = garbage
Addresses racial issues, even if historical = hot nonsense
Liked by Armond White = God tier
Hated by Armond White = Kill it with fire.

You fuckers thing you're so edgy, but you are boring and banal.

getting this mad for a 3/10 movie

Still better than Civil War

Organic feeling writing
Coherent flow
Character depth
Clear motivations
avoiding plot-holes and bad tropes

not enough quips for your shit taste?

This. The "BvS was bad" meme is almost as bad as the "death grips is good" meme in Sup Forums

Sup Forums is full of posters who are that critical combination of stupid, but with a massive superiority complex

While most people who watched BvS grew weary of Snyder beating us over the head with his on-the-nose symbolism (literally, in the case with Doomsday and the monument), BvS fans convince themselves that they were the only ones who "got it". This creates cognitive dissonance. Discussing the movie becomes a way of asserting their own intelligence, with increasingly absurd connections and interpretations being drawn out in essay-length posts of gibberish.

Most people were put off by Goyer's terrible dialogue, the messy plot, the dour characters, the shoehorned DCEU shilling and the tonal and editing issues. But to a BvS fan, the only reason somebody wouldn't enjoy the movie is if they didn't understand it.

Watch real superhero cinema next time my friend

It's one of the few good superhero films of this millennium. That's not a fucking meme. I don't call you retards memesters for liking The Dark Knight Rises.

>We got a great twist for this film...Bucky actually killed Tony's Parents
>thats great...one question...how will the audience know Tony had parents???
>...what?
>Why would they know he had parents and that he would be upset that they were murdered?
>Well the audience would just assume that...I guess
>SLOPPY WRITING!!!! We need to let them know he has parents and miss them
>Well maybe he can talk to steve about his parents
>SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL
>okay...maybe we have a little flashback to a young Tony and his parents?
>FLASHBACK!??! what the fuck is a flaaashBackk?
>well it takes place in the past
>people wont get it...Give Tony a Hologram of his parents
>wait...why would he have that?
>Yeah..he has a photorealistic holographic recording of an event in the 80s with his parents...and he's showing it to..get this...a RANDOM ROOM OF COLLEGE STUDENTS
>well...maybe later in the film tony can use the hologram technology in....
>NO!!!! ITS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN

>The number of people who wanted to see two characters fite on the big screen is so small they can be considered outliers and disregarded.
retard