Justify this, Marvel shills

Justify this, Marvel shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1480429181235/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxwzr-V-iXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares about artistry, creativity, direction, or cinematography if it sells anyway? Bravo Russos!

They get """good reviews""" (6/10 which is fresh) and make a lot of money
Literally why would they try?

Just like Marvel comics in the 90s. Wizard magazine loved them and sold way more than DC

Disney happened
tumblr/facebook """"nerds"""" happened

Both look like capeshit for iqlets that are afraid of actual cinema to me

Can i get your top 10 of all time op

Justify this, Marlel shills.

1. different companies
2. MCU is already established and has tons of fans, they can skimp on the effects and people will still pay because they like the characters. Usually the nth movie in a franchise isn't as good as the original.

Maybe if the DCU hadn't started with garbage they could cut corners now.

Have you seen how bad Cyborg is? Jesus Christ.

Can you just start a thread about something other than capeshit for once, please?

Reminder that Civil War is literally too smart for you.

>1. different companies

You stupid or nah?

I never remember it being bad in Winter Soldier but the amount of cutting in Civil War was extremely jarring.

The airport scene is considered great because of it's action and camera work. It's can't be judged by a static shot.

I am a cuck

Justify this, swaglord
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1480429181235/

When you killed the waifufags did you want them to be replaced with cancerous Sup Forums plebs?

Different scenes, different weather. Do you not have overcast weather in pooristan?

Paramount Pictures isn't Disney last time I checked.

Yeah man
look at that camera work. Intense as fuck.

The Russos try waaaay too hard to make cap movies look like fucking Jason Bourne movies. It doesnt work.

Disney bought Marvel after the first Iron Man movie.

Leave quips and airports to us

>is considered great
Who by?

Whedon, Gunn, Derickson, Reed, Favreau, Taika > > > > These hacks

Uh... there's not a tank blowing up in the background of that scene?

I'm not seeing the problem. This meme is retarded.

bump
Are you scared I'll show your grey areas?

Why would PP let it go?

HAHA, ScarJo's stunt double doing ALL the work here again, this actress has done action for years and still can't fight worth a damn

>Whedon

Whedon belongs in the trashcan next to those hacks

More like, she's a spoiled fat jew who can't even bothered to get fit despite being paid millions to look good.

Literally one job and she still fails at it. Hollywood nepotism at work. There are millions of girls that look better than her and act better than her but lack the jew connections.

Post good cinematography.

Off the top of my head collider, Chris Stuckmann, the guys who do Honest Trailers and Red Letter Media.

>intelligent
>smokes

there is no way that is a real scene

top kek

THICC

>attractive
>takes a lot of care of himself
>smokes

opinion discarded

>Marvel then
Just Iron Man

>Marvel Now
more superheroes

It's called an expanded universe.

>the guys who do Honest Trailers
>Trusting the faggots who actually said that the new Ghostbusters wasn't going to be shit

Toppest of keks

Despite being friends, Hawkeye and Black Widow are fighting on opposite sides of an issue, user. Said issue in this case being the Sokovia Accords.

>tfw to smart for Marvel

>Tu queque fallacy

They're both shit.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPT!

by me and my every one of my wife's kids

Chris Evans is a bitch pussy. Atleast Renner keeps it straight. A great guy. Evans is no better than Whedon.

cap merica was half lame. cap2 was ten times the movie

ultron sucked balls. civil war, again muuuuuch better

This so much, i thought he was pretty cool until e attacked david duke for no reason

Jesus fucking christ almighty

second image looks sterile because its shot digitally and has no color correction

you can check the credits yourself, there is no color correction technician credited at any marvel films

the reason ironman 1 looked better is because it was shot on film, besides being a better movie

>quit pulling your punches
>doesn't throw her out of the airport, just to the side like 3 feet

I see no difference

>Marvel then

>pretty shit
>absolute shit

Yeah they got laziers but they were never good to begin with

>DC now

I have to admit that the Iron Man suit from the first movie is far, far cooler than any of the suits that followed. The suits became lamer and lamer with each sequel.

It's not just digital.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxwzr-V-iXM

Look at the angles. The sets. The costumes. The action choreography. The music. The dialouge. Everything is miles ahead of modern, stale, sterile and Disney-neutered Marvel, as focus-tested by kids.

honestly for a 40 year old tv show the lighting and composition is quite good

>swipe transition

Kenneth Johnson is based

>olsen stops scarjo's kick with magic
>the boot was like a feet away from renner's face anyways

>>Tu queque
lol, no
it was ad hom, and in this instance wasn't fallacious

>star wars cut

yas

>Iron man can take a shot from a tank and get up like nothing
>15 movies later cpatain cuck and his buttbuddy have him against the ropes just punching him

Why is Marvel so fucking bad bros?

You want autism fuel?

>guy is slower at firing a trigger than for ScarJo to throw a vase
>guy falls over because vase touches his feet
>then rises up and runs straight in ScarJo's spin tactic instead of just maintaining distance with his gun

>dwee PHOOM dweeee PHOOM dwee PHOOM dweee

>DC Now

Nope, it was a Tu Queque. Saying "yeah but that person also once said _____" is a fucking textbook Tu Queque.
How do you faggots suck so hard at understanding fallacies when you have a damn chart of them stickied to the top of your board?

Bump

>tfw the smelly disneylets actually cry to the mods about these threads now

>tfw Affleck cries himself to sleep every night now

How can this shit be released? I mean everybody knows they buy reviews but aren't they scared that people will make webms like these and expose them?

So they can CGI entire characters but they can't CGI a sky that's actually blue?

Modern Marvel wouldn't portray terrorists as brown skinned.

They would portray terrorists as actually just actors hired by a white businessman douchebag who is the real terrorist

Just speculation though

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with the airport scene?

They get really mad when their shill tactics are used against them. What goes around comes around, Marvel Poos.

Most people don't even know what the fuck a webm is. Not everyone is as autistic as us.

>1 hour
>no list
Come on capecuck
Are you scared?

the fuck?

why everything so grey? they have the creative license to go mad with settings and art design but they fight in a car park wtf

The funniest thing is that when they get into a debate they get BTFO everytime by DChads.

>DCucks trying to hold up their rotting cadaver of a franchise

>it's real

>that beautiful scenery
>cool action sequence that blows Hawk Eye out of the water
>ruined by slow motion and Gal's stupid fucking face

Why did that amazonian jump into the bullet?

Why did the german shoot at empty space?

>they couldn't get Johanson to throw a punch

Gadot can't act for shit but this pretty KINO compared to this tbqh

She was also paid like 20 million for the role. I remember feminists whining that she wasn't paid enough in comparison to the other actors. And she doesn't even bother to do the most basic physical activity for her job.

>that nigga standing there for a good one and a half seconds waiting for Scarlett to pull his physics defying fighting moves on him

>oversaturated Warcraft CG making everything tinted
>stunt that defies any sort of physics because she would have to swing faster than the bullet

fuck off m8

>She was also paid like 20 million for the role
good on her to fight equality

I want to get paid to pretend this looks worse than the airport webms too, where do I apply?

It's not. The person who made the webm edited out the dialogue.

This is extremely annoying, why is everyone filming/cutting action scenes like this nowadays?
(Yeah the answer is probably partially "because he actors can't fight", but damn HK cinema for instance is miles ahead in action)

>dc now

>stunt that defies any sort of physics
>Expecting physics
>in any capefilm

Actually looks worse than TV capeshit made on banana budget.

Sup guise, what's going on

>She was also paid like 20 million for the role.
If you believe that then there's a chance that you're retarded.

100% chance.

Easy
Less effort, still get money, sometimes even more.