I thought he was black when I heard his song on Spotify on the top 10 but he's white

I thought he was black when I heard his song on Spotify on the top 10 but he's white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8Zi1DM7iR4
youtube.com/watch?v=dRzalwU6tbw
youtube.com/watch?v=z87ghOaL-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=lTurfn7vvCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like a retarded shia lebeuf

no shit, i liked his album

Just shows that white people are better than nigs at everything. Even when it comes to being nigs.

He's a Jew.

Looks like he is really trying to be black at least.

I love how true this actually is

Take this fine basketball-european as an example! He makes a better nigger than actual niggers!

Or maybe his music sells because it's easier for white middle class kids to consume his music?

>white

Okay?

He's a Kike, not white.

Please, theres not much jew left in that guy, he's primarily European. Real jews look like the dad in American Pie.

Post Malone's new song is pretty lit. Rockstar featuring 21 savage

white americans want to be black so bad

nah he's better. songs sound better and the lyrics are objectively better than nighop (which is funny because post isn't even good at lyrics. that's just how low the standards of effort are in trap/mumblerap/superproduced rnb

amazing
but what does this have to do with Sup Forums

I GOT ME SOME BRAIDS AND I GOT ME SOME HOES

Post malone is the biggest pleb filter in rap

Liking him is basically saying "I have no music taste".

you're a negroid, aren't you

follow up:

the "rap game" right now is migos and watered down dancehall. migos is stinky hot turd vomit and the african-american take on dancehall is boring and lame. post malone is much more interesting and talented than any of the other mumble singers.

>post malone is much more interesting and talented than any of the other mumble singers.

Le rap is just trap

>you're a negroid, aren't you

Yes only niggers hate shitty jewish rappers

Blacks stopped listening to rap once whites started listening.

If you ask a black he wont tell you, but we all actually secretly listen to Zydeco music now. We just dont flaunt it cuz we dont want white folks jocking our style anymore

Reminder that whites created hip hop and rap

>le "rap is my underground and unknown artist that no one cares about, how dare you insinuate that rap is [what 99% of people listen to and what the biggest rap acts are]

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood

Be sure to listen to more rap! Youre making young black males spectacularly wealthy

the only current rap group i listen to is run the jewels and that's only a lil bit when im driving

>run the jewels

GOOD GOY VOTE FOR BERNIE WHITES ARE EVIL

Ah the good old "Jews are white when its convenient for me" trick

that's actually something i thought about once. how killer mike was simultaneously preaching LOVE EVERYONE VOTE 4 BERNIE while performing songs about robbing and stealing. so no i get the irony of the chimpology of african-american writings. im just saying it's good driving music.

Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you.
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

(YOU'VE BEEN RICK ROLLED, maybe only the older generation will get this)

who is this? arnautowich?

shit not the one, i mean the swedish muslim player. ibrahimovich?

his music is trash just like the rest of the mumble rappers

cringe

these are all good songs. lyrics could be better (he gets too niggerish sometimes) but overall they are good.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8Zi1DM7iR4

youtube.com/watch?v=dRzalwU6tbw

youtube.com/watch?v=z87ghOaL-WE

literally any rock song is better

plot twist:
youtube.com/watch?v=lTurfn7vvCk