Friendly reminder that Australia is an elite soccer nation. I'll just list facts:

Friendly reminder that Australia is an elite soccer nation. I'll just list facts:

>best nickname in international football
>hold the record for the biggest win in international football (31-0)
>4 time winner of the OFC nations cup
>Asian cup winner
>runner up in confederations cup (as good or better than any Asian or oceanic nation)
>>aren't cucked, succeed internationally with an Australian coach and not a foreign one
>best goal in the 2014 World Cup
>Asian champions league winner at domestic club level
>keep up with modern football trends and tactics, play sophisticated 3 at the back system
>have thriving women’s league and national team that have recently beat Japan, Brazil and USA in friendly internationals and tournaments
>have arguably best female goal scorer in Sam Kerr

Its simply undeniable that we are an elite soccer nation

>so.....what was the nickname?
>OFC
>OFC
>Asia
>Asian and oceania
>Good one....so?
>James and Van Persing dude!
>Asian
>Sophisticated...my sides!
>Woman Futbol
>Woman Futbol

The Soccery-doos

TOBIAS!

What?
Don't ever reply to one of my posts again.

The Soccerpoos

>pooftahball

Friendly reminder that wogs aren't Australian and never will be.

Feels pretty good to be in the elite.

>so...what was the nickname?
Just try your best and you might remember it

The Footballabies?

more like SoccerPOO's

Friendly reminder that Australia's only relevant athletes on the world stage are indeed, wogs.

Socceremus?

You forgot
>should have won the world cup in 06

why are they socceroos and not footballroos?

this, that 06 wc effort was the best Socceroos achievement. Back then we had a truly world class team, if Neill wasn't a fuckwit we would have at least made the semis and after that its only two wins and you've won the world cup so it really could have been possible.

Lol
This delusion borders the American and CHICANO

*embarrasses your post*

Yeah, truly delusional.
The score was level at the time of the pen. We weren't exactly dominating the game.

nah our golden generation from the late 90's to mid 00's was world class, all players playing in top European leagues, always had good results when playing big teams. Its just a shame we only made 1 wc during that period.

Daily reminder that, mainly because being in the Asian group, Ozzy won't never be a top tier squad.
Also, people prefers to play rugby or cricket or ozzy rules or just go surfing, which dramatically reduces the number of potential elite players.
Moreover, Ozzy can't have a decent legue and teams are doomed to international games within Asia.
No, you are far from elite, and the only reason you'll be in Russia is because Asian group and shit.
And stop using the world "soccer". Now.

*backflips behind you*

*gets beaten by Newcastle Jets U15's*

7-0 I should add

Aussies soccer fans are best soccer fans desu

>soccer
please stop

no h8 here m8, just strongly advice you to move the island close to southamerica, play qualifiers with Argentina, Brasil and Uruguay tier teams, then your football with grow.
If you stay in the asian group you will never go pass turd level.

t. andrea lazatore

The game in the 1/4 final was against Ukraine, and > our squad was strong enough to get past them.

Just getting into a semi final would have been an amazing achievment but the diving *talians robbed us

> Viduka
> Schwarzer
> Grella
> Bresciano
> Cahill
> Kewell
> Neil
> Emerton

Take me back

>pre 2002
>golden era

top kek you fucking youngcunts

you struggled to quilify to the WC, what are you on about?

>belief that a team that just barely lost to eventual champions was capable off winning on another day is delusion
Okiedokie

are you phoneposting, scumbag?

don't remember the game where >we got raped by brazil?

You mean 2-0? You mean the team that lost to the team that lost to the team we should have beat? Yeah I remember

yes, >we were well below the level of the best in the world

i know >we almost fluked a draw against italy but they were still the better team on the day

>barely lost
>lost
you need to learn to face reality, m80

Go away Mohammad

>using a meme that lost its comedic value as an answer

>meme

>implying that ozzy is whiter than sweden
kek

you downunders are really ignorant, and that's no meme. Also can't play football for shit

I dont need to imply anything friendo. Keep that head burried though, surely it will get better

Sure. Enjoy your asian group. Playing Nepal and Mongolia will make you world champions one day

hehe rused

Cause they call soccer, soccer and it sounds better