Stop liking what I don't like

This is very much a WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE THINK LIKE ME kind of stuff thread, but:

Why would anyone try any drugs outside marijuana?

>opioids/heroin/etc..

Why won't these dipshits just do higher % CBD dabs?

>DMT/Salis/LSD/Shrooms/Psychedelic drugs that OPENS YOUR MIND MAN

Higher % THC grabs you by the balls and forces you into introspection. It forces your mind into thinking "you need to get this, that, and other thing done". That is to say, I went from being a NEET to owning a 5 series BMW in great condition, a hot gf, and started college - directly thanks to weed. It'll also help you think creatively as well

>cocaine/upper drugs etc

Again, higher % THC will get your mind and energy thoroughly active. I would smoke weed in the mornings as a supplament for coffee.

For psychedelic trips, dreams will always be the most vivid and insane things you'll ever experience, and they're free.

Inb4:
>Muh tolerance

If anyone builds a tolerance to a 99% THC dab then there's no hope for him to begin with

Didn't read but they should've let Ricky Williams smoke his weed. Better players smoke than get hooked on pills.

how is this sports related? eat shit retard

what sport is this

marijuanaball

OP here

I want /nu-sp/ to leave.

Back in my day, this board was a sports bar

so you blazeit from the moment you wake up every day?

if this was a sports bar and you started mouthing off about weed out of nowhere people would still call you a fag, and this is coming from someone who sells the stuff

No, only when I don't get a good night's rest.

Interrupted sleep throughout, etc.

Furthermore I just take one hit of weed. Gives you a boost of energy to get ready to get ready and leave to your car.

In other words - people who try anything else and decide to do drugs are retarded.

If they build a tolerance, then they should try high % dabs, not drugs. It's illogical.

i hope this is bait, dreams aren't anything like a trip. a trip doesn't necessarily have to be a hallucination, either. people try other drugs when weed stops getting them high, usually.

Well OP,

the amount of edibles to feel the past feel the effects increases. High. THC leve of THC in emergency room visits in the may mean emergency room visits increases the effects involving may explain the amount of has been if people may mean THC in the chance has believels with a people amount of THC involving to few decades. Higher THC leve of THC levels marijuana use. The popularijuana use. The may mean a people more of THC increasing to higher to feel the amount amount of THC.

Because they aren't aware of dabs.

They're not going to build a tolerance to 99% THC dabs, ditto with CBD.

Vivid dreams are completely out of this world and will authentically feel like they last a year while only lasting for 10-15 minutes

They're also more intense even, as you will physically feel pain while dreaming

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your brain on anything other than beer and weed.

ya nah

go suck off tensnakes dick

you cant compare dreaming alone at home to doing hallucinogens with friends.
there isnt even anything comparable watching a concert/lightshow on psychedelics.

everyone knows about oil these days, it's not 2010 anymore. some people just don't like it, it's too strong and it doesn't have the same relaxing effect as weed. it's also not a stimulant, so it ends up just being an odd feeling, sort of like when you smoke resin but more refined.

CBD dominant dabs will relax you to the couch, no questions asked.

It's like watching a real life narcos victim

Is drug dealing an sport?

If I hadn't smoked weed I would have killed myself. I hadn't felt happiness in about 3 years

Marijuana is a shitty drug that just make you temporarily (and if used frequently permanently) dumb

Alcohol is the same thing

We all have vices, but marijuana is the best & most logical choice

Oh, and I'll say that marijuana definitely expanded my mind in ways that allowed me to be more intelligent in multiple ways

I've solved various problems at work directly due to thc

I prefer uppers I guess

Why not just masturbate if you have to have a vice you fool!?

t. has never tried tryptamines

The real question is, why would anyone smoke weed? After the DUDE WEED LMAO honeymoon period life goes exactly back to what it was before except you're blowing 80$ a week on weed and doing anything productive outside the base necessities is 5x harder.

>blowing 80$ a week on weed

$100/oz here get with the fucking program

marihuana unironically makes you stupid

>If anyone builds a tolerance to a 99% THC dab then there's no hope for him to begin with

Deeply embedded tolerance is more about how long you've been smoking than how much you smoke. Not everyone is late to the party at 23 and gets fried as fuark brah after 1 hit.

I stand by what I said, learn to take a real rip kiddo

Marijuana makes you an unbearable little shit to be around when off the drug after years and years of doing it, and a faggot, which you are, OP.

Weed is for plebs

whats up everyone i Fucking love smokeing dabs
i smoke a g every day granted its trim run but still gets you high as balls

I agree that weed is the only drug that it's acceptable to use on a regular basis, but absolutely lmaoing at the fact that you think high concentration dabs and fucking DREAMS are even close to a full DMT trip. You have clearly never smoked DMT, it's lightyears ahead of anything weed or a dream can provide you.