What does Sup Forums know about Algeria?

What does Sup Forums know about Algeria?

It was a French possession for over a hundred years but was actually considered part of France proper more so then a colony.

one of the few frenchmen I spoke was from Argelia

Ben Bella and Boumedienne
Setting of the Plague
Barbary pirates
Zidane

Relevant French colony and important cunt in North Africa?

That's where Shai-hulud lives.

Berbers, part of the Roman empire, islamized/arabised, frog colony and then independent. Really nice mediterranean and GOAT saharian landscapes, specially the Ahaggar region. Nice cunt excepting the being muslim part 4me.

They bought Terminators from Russia.

I love Algerian architecture, I like how the mix Islamic and French styles.

El extranjero

Post algerian qts

I'd really like to visit but they have visa rules straight from the last century for some reason.

They kidnapped millions of whites and brought them to Africa to be slaves. Weird place tbqh

>I rate Zidane

The French colonized Algeria, now Algerians are colonizing France

Algeria is for laughing at France

Moroccans 2.0

*whipping sound*

Surprisingly decent replies

What's the security situation like these days?

They're part of the Russia-China camp and their geopolitical rival morroco is in the US-EU camp

Camus books, war of independence in the 60s. That's it I guess.

Algiers is closer to London than to Tindouf

the war for independence has informed counter-insurgency practice for, well, ever since. Everything it produces, from actual military literature right down to the cinema films informs the study.

It neighbours with literal Nigger
besides, Africa was a mistake

Tagine food

Eternal benzema

the sun..

Boumediene is cute!! CUTE!!

It's such a shithole that the natives leave it to go to the country that once owned them and then complain it's not like home

>go to /mena/ threads
>thread is filled with European flags
>yfw

No they kidnapped everyone not just whites.

camus was from there I think

yeah he's a pied noir

its full of arab subhumans and should be nuked

I AM GREEK!!!!!!!!11!1!1!!11

no you are a filthy arab subhuman

what I want to know is what would Algeria be like today if it was still France

sand and sandniggers

Used to fuck with us, Europeans, so we colonized them and fucked their women.

Then, we allowed them to gain independence because they're pathetic and we're too good for this world.

Then they came here en masse. They kill, rape, commit terrorist attacks and tell us how much they love Algeria.

>The French colonized Algeria

No, we created it
When we arrived there was just Turkish occupied Algiers and a desert below it

So we kicked the Turks and then we drew borders, built roads, railways...etc

If you happen to live in some shithole in southern Algeria in the middle of the fucking Sahara you might as well kys. There is nothing to do, 1000km to the nearest civilization and 50°C all day err day.

Hell on earth.

>I'd really like to visit

Yeah, great idea, tard

they dropped French, but why? French opens the great culture and makes country more european

also this is a very big country

Beats Libya.

Coastal Algeria is pretty decent given that France improved most cities with beautiful French architecture (like in Algiers), but cities in the inner land were left untouched and look like absolute garbage

Pic related, imagine living in this shithole

why can't you take theese lands again? anyway France is full of arabs now

De Gaulle literally gave them independence despite France winning the war militarily because he feared keeping it would make Algerians flood the mainland
Turns out it still happened lmao

I miss him :(

That's French architecture m8
Algerian architecture is pic related

The living Isis.

Beautiful country
Shit people

How can I get there?

yeah sounds horrible who could live like that heh heh

So the memes about Algeria being white and Nordic were wrong, no?

Only people from the tiny region Zidane is from could pass as white so yeah.

The only good Algerians left the country in 1962

my dad used to work with an ethnic french guy who was born in algeria. he told him stories of riding around in some sort of six wheeled ATV through the sahara. in order to not get fucked with by the "police" or whatever sharia enforcers are called, he used to deliberately "hide" wine in some of his water canisters. when the police would stop him they would be looking for a bribe. he would say that he had nothing and they would search him, starting with his canteens. once the muzzies found out he had wine, they would steal it, and tell him "that is illegal and against allah" then let him go and presumably get wasted as fuck, as it was otherwise impossible to get wine in the country.

i know pretty much the entire country outside of the med coast is the sahara, and thats about it

ghadaffi is dead as fuck and you have hillary clinton and obama to thank for that. couldnt have libya become oil independent as that would fuck up saud-imean-american interests in the area

you guys should just switch places. pay some imam to tell everyone that paris is the new mecca, then while all the rest of them flock there, all the frenchmen should move down to algeria, and establish a naval blockade. that will show them. cede western europe to them, and then move every ethnic european down there and fortify the fuck out of north africa. militarily it will be a thousand times easier to protect north africa, as they can only invade from the med, or from either a thin strip of eastern and western non-desert land

Why are French so arrogant?

The French were there for a while then had a civil war and De Gaulle almost got assassinated.

Anyone remember that Libyan user who said that Qadaffi spent all the country's oil money on funding terrorism and building monuments to himself?

We get our gas from them

Also they support Saharauis

they were once the most important country and culture in the world. now they are not. thus the perceived arrogance. it used to be deserved. now its just pathetic.

>building monuments to himself
that definitely sounds like his style

>funding terrorism
ha. no. that was the fucking US and our friends in the central intelligence agency. ghadaffi may have actually been stupid enough to give them money thinking they were on his side, but towards the end, it was very clear that they were being armed against him.

fun fact. the "sarin" gas that has been used repeatedly to try and falseflag the us into syria was actually smuggled out of libya during benghazi, through turkey, and handed of to isis and friends. and it was probably chlorine gas that ghaddafi had made for his own purposes, but now well never know

This is the south which wasn't part of Algeria before France got involved there, it's not really algerian.

looks comfy as fuck, you frogs are always whining

lel no

t. from that region

Kinda sad to be honest. Almost makes me glad that we lost two world wars. At least we have no more illusions of Germany beeing an Empire

dont ever think like that my friend. the (ethnic) german people gave us tons of great things. it wasnt just nazi warcrimes and evil bullshit. german was once the language of poets. gutenburg invented the first printing press and brought literacy to the whole civilized world. you gave us countless classical music greats. von braun brought us into the space age. stockhausen gave us synthesizers. the post wwii german psychedelic movement (the best one in the world) layed the foundation for all different types of music from electronic to punk. germans are relentlessly intuitive and no matter how many wars you lose, you always find yourselves floating back to the top of the crop, one way or another. this is not by mistake. no matter the hardships, germans are strong enough to overcome them. dont let your past and your heritage fizzle out and die because of state assisted cultural suicide. you have many things to be proud of, and many things to look forward to.

now this doesnt mean you should go out and buy a bunch of swazi flags and run around calling muslims sandniggers. but it does mean that you should actively take part in upholding your peoples customs, way of life, and unique mode of thinking. dont let the state enforced mass immigration change what you guys are, because you guys are awesome as is. just promise me you wont hate yourself. i know all your media makes it seem like germanys past is nothing but evil, but it does no one any good, in the long run, to hate themselves.

but... on the other hand, dont let this pride swell up into an undeserved arrogance like what you find in the french.

Sure, there are many reasons to be proud as a German.
I just meant that Germany, France and Britain used to have Empires and be world relevant Empires. However, they lost those colonies and became "only" regional powers, and Brits and French were never really able to deal with it, thats why they still can be arrogant, sometimes.
Germans, however, suffered a crushing defeat in WW2, and they fully accepted that they are not a world Empire anymore, which makes Germans less arrogant in my opinion

Calm in the cities with a lot of soldiers/police presence

Chest-thumping berber dumbasses with more racial complexes than new worlders.

The only smart people to come out from that cesspit were all Jews and Europeans.
The very people they chased out after doing their usual chimping out. It's a shit hole like all of North Africa, and not much will get better.

They make frogs butthurt. Imagine losing a war to your closest colony and then millions move to your country to fuck it up

fake country. bitches of the ottomans, bitches of france. they were slave traders. we civilised them or tried to. we proposed them to become full french citizens if they'd obey the french republic before the sharia, they refused.

terrible people, their women are meant to serve the french cock.

>Germans, however, suffered a crushing defeat in WW2, and they fully accepted that they are not a world Empire anymore, which makes Germans less arrogant in my opinion
true.

im sorry, i read self-hatred into a statement where there was none. i didnt mean to rant at you. it just worries me when i see germans and others hating what they are. i see it too much on Sup Forums (and the opposite on Sup Forums, too much undeserved pride turning people into megalomaniacs). i hate when i see people totally disregarding what they are, and worse, being ashamed of it.

if there is anything that Sup Forums has taught me, its that every place, people, and culture in the world legitimately does have a claim to fame/something to be proud of. people should embrace that side of their past rather than wallowing in the depths of the atrocities that every heritage has somewhere in their past. we have to move forward and try to represent the best parts of our people, in an effort to take each civilization with us into the future, and to become a better version of our ancestors.

i worry so much, because the mainstream progressives, that hold so much power in the western world, seem hell bent on actually destroying diversity, under the guise of promoting it. could you imagine a future where, no matter where or how far youve gone, you only get more of the same? just never let them or their shitty programming get you to the point where you are ashamed of yourself, promise?

>losing a war
they actually won the war, but gave up the land to the algerians anyway, as they were kind of over being an empire. it wouldnt have been an economical situation to constantly suppress algerians, and it would also be morally incongruent with their ethics at the time.

>if there is anything that Sup Forums has taught me, its that every place, people, and culture in the world legitimately does have a claim to fame/something to be proud of.
I agree. Sup Forums thought me that people are people, no matter which country they are from. And I dont think that we should feel superiour towards Algerians or other people, only because we were fortunate enough to live in more developed countries than they do.

its crazy too because what we have over here on Sup Forums is probably one of the most diverse groups of people hanging out thats ever happened in the history of the world. yet Sup Forums is always demonized in the media because fuckheads on Sup Forums have taken Sup Forums-style shitposting, and outright offensiveness, into the real world and fused it with their political ideologies into this chimera like monstrosity, in order to oppose the current progressive political machine. when the actual answer is right here on Sup Forums (a board most normies arent even aware of). a bunch of anons hanging out, from literally every corner of the world that has internet connection, being distinctly different people, and genuinely enjoying each others company. sure theres shitposting, but it lacks the seething hatred and vitriol that Sup Forumsacks are trying to make the norm. we are inadvertently, the complete bane of both the fuckhead nationalists, and the progressive fools. all without even trying

The GOAT parents were born there

Well there is a lot of banter, but it's half-assed and more some kind of eloquence joust / sport than a real hatred and bigotry.

I have learned a lot of things here about many cultures I totally ignored before.
But I reckon you need to already have an open mind and be curious to come here, as you said, the average "fuck-BLM/Ultimate gentleman" Normie doesn't even know this board exist

Without Sup Forums my banter would be even worse than it is