/brit/

*puts on this banger youtu.be/8v7Agx74gsU and turns up the bass so loud it rebirths the british empire*

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504818145229.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41355179
youtube.com/watch?v=4U5Cx2DOd68
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41354529
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Lenins-Jewish-roots-put-on-display-in-Russian-museum
youtu.be/XSu2XTl0Lbs
youtu.be/KMMO4Nwidq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No japanese ever call me a nigger

when?

anime

I would prove it to you if there was some way

need him back in business

lads 1 tiny spliff of weed gets me more high than injecting a litre of heroin

what do

Odd that Remainers who predicted Brexit would be a disaster are being blamed when it becomes a disaster

just bought a 7502 full face respirator and two 60926 P100 filter cartridges to go with it

i am now ready to protest, and the pigs and their CS gas cant touch me

fingered him behind st. anne's bike shed in year 8

8 hours until I can see the cute girl at work with the cute ears and cute giggle again

chuvashia mentioned

ok lads
you know the drill
odds wank
evens sleep
dubs dont wank for a week
trips a month

OD'd on weed

dont think i can go back into the system

dunno

pics x

ganbatte

inject 2 litres

fuck me 4 nights in a row
side note my 4 key is getting a bit stiff

If you don't know stop making assumptions then

wasn't lenin chuvash

Not going to defile her by posting here picture on here

imagine if everyone injected weed at the same time, we'd have world peace

post a pic of a girl who looks similar then

no

lads

he was jewish

rape her and then beat her up

it isn't the only thing getting stiff
he was a very naughty boy

new reviewbrah

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

At least 50 migrants are feared drowned after their boat ran out of fuel and capsized off the Libyan coast.

sorry

>you will never be this white

why live?

hello

praying they're ok x

b..but what if they were also smuggling cocaine on that boat. think of all the precious cargo that could've been lost

i clicked it, i watched it all and i enjoyed it. scared?

sending atheist prayers to all involved x

yeah but lnly a little bit

he was about as jewish as your average yank ira poster is for example

we need to close the mediterranean to prevent further tragedies like this one

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41355179
>Liliane Bettencourt, the heiress to cosmetics firm L'Oreal, has died aged 94, her family has confirmed.
>With an estimated 2017 net worth of 33bn euros (£30bn; $40bn), she was the world's richest woman.

>the world's richest women literally just inherited it all

DUDE JUST WORK HARD AND SAVE UP LOL

I believe the lad that says the beer gets him drunken because he's probably drinking the vodka mixed and not in shots. Shots hit you harder and it would take you longer to drink 500ml of mixed vodka than 3 beers and 1 unit of alcohol leaves your blood an hour so thepriticaply it's possible. AssumING he takes a few hours to drink the vodka mixed and under an hour to tank 3 beers.

dangerous and downright stupid

she isn't quite as pretty but she has hair like this and her ears stick out and it's really cute

based poseidon

I love you Johnny Cakes

anyone remember the pickle rick meme?

i wonder what its like to be in a protest
Anyone ever done one?

youtube.com/watch?v=4U5Cx2DOd68

ask her out n get pissed enough that you'll say anything
come across as dead social n that and you'll be in her in no time x

should build a wall around the libyan coast

Albinos are disgusting creatures

a significant chunk of the population is predisposed to schizophrenia so i don't think it would go that well

>feared

what if we all used to live in harmony taking shrooms then we invented alcohol which makes people violent selfish savages and this corrupted the path of man

fuuaaark

just got back from pizza hut

absolutely gorgeous 50-something year old woman walked in as i was walking out

>those teeth
Fucking grim

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41354529
A couple had sex against the counter of a pizza delivery shop as staff worked in its kitchen, a court has heard.
Daniella Hirst, 29, and Craig Smith, 31, were captured on CCTV in the Domino's shop in Scarborough in February.
Scarborough Magistrates' Court was played 18 minutes of video that had been captured by the pizza shop's CCTV.
It showed the couple going into the Domino's shop, on Castle Road, and ordering food.
It then showed Hirst performing oral sex on Smith.

Based poseidon

OOOOoooo ello x

my brain just ejaculated prematurely at this post oh lord it's all over my keys

im here and I'm not lying. I have no reason to lie

yes you are right I have it mixed but it's still the same amount of vodka so I don't see why it's different. shots are vile I can't handle them yet

I was in London during the student protests of 2010 and me and one of my mates were one of the ones who broke into Tory HQ and smashed it up

pizza hut is gross

I'm thinking about doing this, everyone from work is going for drinks next weekend so I might do it then

wish i was there

wrong

the pizzas are horrible and greasy

Doubt it he was 1/4 jew
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Lenins-Jewish-roots-put-on-display-in-Russian-museum

how much is dominos paying you per post?

Where did things go so wrong in your life that you went to Pizza Hut alone, ate, left, then came here to talk about it?

it's the time frame in which youre drinking it. I highly doubt youd be more drunk off of 3 beers than 500 mL vodka if you had them in the same amount of time.

this is an ABSOLUTE choon
i LOVE it
please do me a huge favour, and watch it

it makes me sad it only has 10k views on youtube

>youtu.be/XSu2XTl0Lbs

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "Sup Forums was right again"

none of us are alone bro

we're all connected

whoa

qt grill flatmate was wearing a choker and a crop top so her flat stomach and qt belly button was showing before

going for all my secret weaknesses, shes making it REALLY hard for me not to cum in her yoghurt

around 2009

Wish I were attractive so I could pick up 18 year olds and it wouldn't be creepy or weird
you know that guy from that vampire romance TV show about the two brothers? The dude is like in his mid 30s but you know he could get away with banging 18 year olds
Me on the other hand, I'd be accused of being a creepy pedo

:3
youtu.be/KMMO4Nwidq0

i have a picture of me wearing a choker + a croptop, and i have a flat stomach too if youre interested...?

nonce

nonce

doesn't work that way degenerate

it isn't bad.
my major was mechanical engineering but i'm neet now.
most of classwork doing in Japanese. so we don't use an English really.
maybe in the postgraduate course usually using an English. especially Doctor course students speaking an English.

nonce

mate be honest, you fall in love with any girl within 50 metres of your vicinity you turbo virgin

imagine if i was 4 seconds sooner

dw, was just asking

hehehe well you got me ;;;;)))))

Look up the stoned ape theory
Because it's taking you longer to drink 500ml of vodka mixed and if you dran 500ml of vodka straight in the time of 3 pints you'd be drunk as fuck

i'm 29 and my gf is 16
she's absolutely drop dead gorgeous and i'm gonna marry her

not a nonce either
age of consent in my state is 16