Sup Forums acts racist as fuck

>Sup Forums acts racist as fuck
>gets mad when people call them racist

Can someone explain this? Is this cognitive dissonance?

Surely you troll us, good sir.

Just because some people here are racist doesn't mean everyone here is a racist. Only a nigger-jew such as yourself would speak such things.

We aren't racist tho. Racism is a crime and crime is for blacks.

What we get mad about is when people randomly shitpost, typically while calling us racist like that somehow counters our views.

fuck off shill

Why would someone get bad for being called a racist?

mad*

I didnt call anyone racist. I said you guys act racist. Surely a someone not a niggerjew would have reading comprehension.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. The minority of extremist posters give us moderate posters a bad name. Don't be an anonophobe, you bigot!

its called a little something of hitler.. no go bak toi tumbler

>Sup Forums gets mad when people call them racist
Things that never happen for $500, Alex.

saged

when?

It's because Sup Forums (implying) thinks that "racism" is a social construct.

who is 'getting mad'?

WOW REALLY MADE ME THINK

Sup Forums is a board of peace. peace!

One post by this ID.

Doubt you will read this. I've never said one racist thing on this board.
I have no love for Muslims, because they openly express hatred for me. I don't pursue them, act hateful, etc.
That's an ideology, not a race.

Feel free to call me a bigot, I'd wear that badge with pride. You, for your post are obviously a bigot. It's not like most people aren't in some form.
>Sup Forums isn't one person, child.

>Sup Forums is one person

Sup Forums is a board of peace, the racist minority doesn't speak for the moderate Sup Forumsacks

op is Sup Forumsamaphobe

We're annoyed no one else can admit to being racist as well

cause current year is now

racism is crime and crime is for niggers

POL IS BOARD OF PEACE

Racism is very bad, so that's why I am now a tribalist. And I hate all the black tribes.

you're wasting your time OP,

making Sup Forums admit they're racist or act racist is like making a sjw admit they're sjw for themselves. this includes feminists.

better yet, on every other board
>post images ripped right off the front of Sup Forums
>no, Im not from Sup Forums are you from reddit?
>image he posted is from fucking reddit

This entire thread:

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Don't judge us by the acts of a few

Meanwhile:
>Day of rope
>Islam is a violent religion, muh terrorism
>look at these crime statistics

The cognitive dissonance is Tumblr-teir.

I think Sup Forums is moreover upset over the term "racist" being used to shut down virtually any and all types of political discourse, and particularly, of course, any discussions pertaining to race. Therefore, to reiterate, Sup Forums is not necessarily bothered by being labeled a racist in and of itself, but rather, they're upset at the universally dismissive nature of the label, particularly where it does not apply. Beyond this, bear in mind that, given the current political/social climate, it is expedient to deny allegations of racism and feign shock and outrage at such an accusation, and as such, what may appear to be "anger" at an accusation of racist behavior is really just a ruse.

Oh, my sweet summer child.

This board if like a representation of my country: everyone is racist, shares their beliefs, discusses things while secretly loathing each other, but if it comes to actual violence against shitskins, 90% would think twice.

Also - what is wrong with being racist?

The word itselt has been dragged through the media dirt, and is the modern equivalent of Goodwins law. Insteaf of invoking Hitler, this time racism is invoked.

It is a tool used when you no longer have arguments to defend your opinion with, at least in popular media and/or politics. You label someone racist and watch them move from defending their opinion of the original point, to defending themselves from being labeled racist.

what does acting racist even mean?

why do you think it's bad?

why does an action, to you, change the essence of a person?