Happening: War

Happening: War

cnnphilippines.com/world/2016/07/03/taiwan-misfires-missile-china.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-china-philippines-idUSKCN0ZK06E
time.com/4392502/south-china-sea-beijing-philippines-court-ruling/
wsj.com/articles/china-to-hold-military-exercises-in-south-china-sea-raising-tensions-1467542325
bbc.com/news/world-asia-36700583
reuters.com/article/us-china-japan-idUSKCN0ZK17P
youtube.com/watch?v=86H7BB2mEt0
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/04/china-to-ban-news-websites-from-using-stories-gleaned-from-social-media
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-set-to-ban-all-foreign-media-from-publishing-online-a6883366.html
nytimes.com/2016/02/20/business/media/new-chinese-rules-on-foreign-firms-online-content.html
variety.com/2016/biz/asia/china-controls-foreign-media-activities-1201711580/
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/19/xi-jinping-tours-chinas-top-state-media-outlets-to-boost-loyalty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHEEKY

hahaha lol war happening lol
Go fuck yourself OP

Right after their first female leader.
#I'mwithher

Poor fucking fisher man

TAIWAN NUMBA ONE!

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>"""""accidentally"""""

This
and checked

HOLD FAST

DONT FIRE UNTIL YOU SEE THE EMPTINESS OF THEIR SOUL

Looks like they're trying to bait a conflict.

I hope you're ready to be liberated

My thoughts exactly and we all know China doesn't give a fuck

Have they started the fire?

CHING CHONG DING DONG WONG TONG LONG YOU WANT BOTH SHILTS CLEANED BY NEXT FLIDAY MISTEL?

>starting a war over a prank
lol china has no fucking chill lmao complete retards so fucking mad can't even get pussy

Yes. USA is treaty bound to defend Taiwan if this escalate further.

I swear it was just-t a p-plank , blo

whoa we got a proxy master here

also this story is old, OP is a false alarm

taiwain fired a missile at a shipping boat accidentally and the casualty was a taiwanese citizen

PRC is going to give a "great concern" statement and nothing will happen

t. unemployable in the west english teachers

I fell bad for Taiwan but well... I like Chinese money. Go China!

fishing boat, not shipping boat

boi if you don't

H A P P E N I N G
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

This is old news, and nothing happened, you lumpia eating pleb.

are you from the past? is the batteries in your time machine inserted correctly? this happened days ago. Or is your country just a backwards shithole that you just realised this happened?

This.

Reminder to hide happening threads.

>implying you have the balls to try

South China Sea: China To Hold Naval Drills Days Before Court Ruling

On Sunday, China’s maritime safety administration said that China will hold military drills near the Paracel Islands in the South China Sea, from July 5 to July 11 , concluding just a day before the Permanent Court of Arbitration at The Hague issues a ruling on the Philippines’ case against Beijing’s South China Sea claims.

The brief statement also gave coordinates for the drills which cover an area from the east of Hainan island, its southernmost territory, down to and including the Paracel Islands. Other ships are prohibited from entering those waters during that time, the statement said, without elaborating further.

The Philippines brought its South China Sea case against China on January 22, 2013, less than a year after China seized Scarborough Shoal, clearly within the Philippines’ UN-mandated 200-nautical mile Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), and only 140 miles from Manila, after a terse two-month standoff between a lone Philippine naval ship and several Chinese maritime surveillance ships.

After the Court agreed to hear Manila’s case in 2013, Beijing stated, vehemently, that it would never abide by an unfavorable ruling against it nor agree that the Court has jurisdiction in the matter.

Both China and Vietnam have competing claims in the Paracel Islands, while the Philippine dispute is over several Spratly Island formations further south, including Scarborough Shoal.

Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan all have various competing South China Sea claims, while Beijing claims more than 80% of the Sea in what is often referred to on a map as its nine-dash line.

No Enter Zone will be settled in South China Sea before the day of Key Maritime Ruling

>Other ships are prohibited from entering those waters during that time, the statement said, without elaborating further.

they're waiting for trump to win to colonise the whole of asia because trump only wants to operate on a mercenary basis

China offers Philippines talks if South China Sea court ignored - China Daily
reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-china-philippines-idUSKCN0ZK06E

Beijing Launches Naval Drills in the South China Sea Before Key Maritime Ruling
time.com/4392502/south-china-sea-beijing-philippines-court-ruling/

China to Hold Military Exercises in South China Sea, Raising Tensions
wsj.com/articles/china-to-hold-military-exercises-in-south-china-sea-raising-tensions-1467542325

China to hold military drills in South China Sea
bbc.com/news/world-asia-36700583

>party foul

i like the idea of a war starting based on Sup Forums bantz

>Japan getting nervous about a resurgent China
I don't blame you, the Chinese are more bolshie with every passing year, and they still hate your guts.

Why does China bully us? We did not wrong them before this.

This is old news, and nothing will happen.

Interestingly enough, a lot of Taiwanese I've spoken to have told me that they think it's a conspiracy.

China criticizes Japan over 'dangerous' jet scramble
reuters.com/article/us-china-japan-idUSKCN0ZK17P

China strongly criticized Japan over a scramble of military aircraft from the two countries on Monday amid a dispute over islands in the East China Sea.

Two Japanese fighter jets took "provocative actions" at a high speed near a pair of Chinese fighter jets that were carrying out patrols in the East China Sea on June 17, China's defense ministry said in a micro blog statement on Monday, without specifying where exactly the incident took place.

The Japanese planes used fire-control radar to "light up" the Chinese aircraft, the statement added.

Chinese fire-control radar locks onto Japanese warship
youtube.com/watch?v=86H7BB2mEt0

Some Chinese media says "Russo-China Joint Exercise will carry out in South China Sea in this september"

Japan would win every time except maybe vs Korea

Even if Trump wins, America won't abandon his allies.

because they can. you're looking at the new world power lad, the yank overlords will seem like a bunch of sweethearts in retrospect

jap ships should stay out of china's territory then.

if it were up to trump they would though

>jap ships should stay out of china's territory then.

Why? Trump doesn't exactly love China. He will probably piss them even more.

and they have the muscle and will to back it up.

China to ban news websites from using stories gleaned from social media
Beijing’s internet regulator says online media cannot report any news taken from social media sites without approval

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/04/china-to-ban-news-websites-from-using-stories-gleaned-from-social-media

Independent: China set to ban all foreign media from publishing online
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-set-to-ban-all-foreign-media-from-publishing-online-a6883366.html

NYT: New Chinese Rules on Foreign Firms’ Online Content
nytimes.com/2016/02/20/business/media/new-chinese-rules-on-foreign-firms-online-content.html

Variety: China Unveils Tough Controls on Foreign Media Activities
variety.com/2016/biz/asia/china-controls-foreign-media-activities-1201711580/

Xi Jinping asks for 'absolute loyalty' from Chinese state media
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/19/xi-jinping-tours-chinas-top-state-media-outlets-to-boost-loyalty