Hey the other thread died before I could say it but if you see something like this again, respond with:

Hey the other thread died before I could say it but if you see something like this again, respond with:

Israel.
They genocided the Cannanites and enslaved the Midianites.

Did they really genocide the Native Americans, though?

I thought they just accidentally introduced new diseases that killed most of them. That's not a genocide, that's a pandemic.

Thing is liberals hate Israel as much as anyone else.

Disease wasn't the only thing that killed Native Americans throughout US history

Didn't Japan do that too

Brazil

every non-poor country ever

Yup. Ainu pushed to the precipice of extinction, fucktonne of chink/gook slaves.

I don't think that Native American would like being compared to a black guy. I don't think he would have viewed himself as similar. If you actually respected American Indians, the you wouldn't post things most would find insulting.

Any african tribal kingdom
Most amerindian "nations" and especially mesoamericans

every nation in the history of the world.

Name one that wasn't.

SHINY

But they still worship caananite gods

Every Islamic country on the planet?

Africa enslaved the Jews and killed their own.

Israel

The natives bit off more than they could chew when they displayed their savagery to the civilised man.

Our education system sucks so bad we can't name any others

So called "Native Americans" are our blood. They went west in 539 B.C. we were in Africa by 71 AD and we didn't reunite until 1619 AD albeit slave ships. Who else went into slavery on ships never to return to their homeland again? Nobody but us, the Israelites. Skin color is a non-factor because our people are everywhere and every color. The darkest brown to the palest white, it doesn't matter. Its a spirtual connection but by blood. Only those who acknowledge this truth instead of rebuking it like some devil is an Israelite.

Israel