How did Man Utd pay £30m for this fat fuck? I have never seen him play a decent game...

How did Man Utd pay £30m for this fat fuck? I have never seen him play a decent game. He does not know how to defend AT ALL and his crossing is abysmal for a full back / wing back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7zjhYKkOW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was good at football manager 2014, and that's what they're using for scouting

The leg break destroyed him mentally. I don't think he's ever coming back. I remember him and Memphis forming a nice partnership on the left wing and them developing a bromance.

Hello and good morning. Where is the /epl/ thread?

BASED Moreno destroying his leg and sending Customer United to the EL to lose to the part-time fishermen and Liverpool.

>Could have stamped his authority on the Utd and England LB position for the next decade
>Get double leg fracture from random spic

That dude snapped some Eredivisie player's leg shortly after, too.

He's got a nice arse though

He looks a bit like Lil Peep

Proper wasteman too

That friendship made a lot more sense to me after learning about how thick (in the head) Shaw is.

he blamed shaw for the leg break saying he shouldn't have gone for the ball, then I believe he snapped himself didn't he going for a leg breaker on someone else?

You know remember how brits and Manure fans hyped him to death 2 seasons ago.

Yeah, he managed to break his own leg while fouling Arjen Robben in the first half of the famous Netherlands vs Mexico match in the 2014 World Cup. That one slide should have been una era penal already, the last-minute penal the Netherlands eventually got when Robben got fouled in the penalty zone for the third time that match made up for that.

i would have preferred bongs hyping the englishman luke shaw over """englishmen""" like n'golo m'kuwu-biwa and ranjjid tahar tßh

I would love for Spurs to trade him against Rose.

He got his fat contract and is set for life. Now he doesn't care about football he just turns up to collect his wages. Happens all the time now. Lazy overpaid players who don't give a fuck if their team wins or loses.

>Quintessentially Turkish

This ought to enlighten you, dear op
youtube.com/watch?v=o7zjhYKkOW0

>Robinho

Nah

>keep cherrypicking and denying the truth
>keep not winning shit

>how did man u waste an exorbitant sum on a meme player

is this kino? its fucking man u they do it every year

I don't blame em desu. They are paid obscene amounts.

He's right tho, The English don't make players like the Portugese, Spanish or unironically the Dutch.

Robinho was a fucking meme tho

>Doubting the best club that ever will be and ever was
Are you a fedora edgelord?

I do blame them. They are playing a sport they love and not committing 100% just because they have made their money. Completely disrespecting the fans and the club that have made them millionaires. It's because of them that the sport is so watered down and derby games don't mean anything.

This is why I will always respect players like Ronaldo. Even if he does it for selfish reasons at least he always puts in the effort. Need more players like him or like Roy Keane.

Well.. the english NT is an experiment for interracial breeding. I have never seen so many mulattos with white mothers and nignog fathers.

If you look at U21, u19, u17 you'll see entire starting lineups made up of interracial mulattos with english mothers and nigerian fathers.

England is so fucked Its not even funny.

I get what you're saying in terms of these type of players not being grateful for the privileged profession they partake in (how many of us as kids wanted to be pro footballers?), but it's totally understandable how a lot of players can fall for the comfy trap. I bet a lot of players don't even do so consciously. Give any human who grew up in humble beginnings hundreds of thousands and even millions from out of the blue and it's not hard to see why don't commit. People like Ronaldo seem to be the exception to the rule. Rooney had a similar working class background and arguably similar if not equal levels of potential when they were both in the 16-18 bracket, yet couldn't resist his beer and kebab. Ronaldo is 1 year older than him but Rooney looks and plays football like he's 10 years his senior.

For me, it's not that deep. What these guys do (and professional sports in general) don't add any intrinsic value to our existence outside of momentary cheers on a Saturday afternoon. I dunno man. Just became a lot more cynical towards football and sports in general as an adult.

His value will drop like a tonne of bricks when he finally comes out

Just like Peep

Least he aint a tatted up fagboi

dont speak ill off the dead
also applies to shaws career

fuck i need a swedish proxy so i can post stuff like this and get 9001 yous

>Lil Peep

How the fuck do you people know who this is?

i only heard of him because he died

wew, didn't realise how bad it was

>I have never seen so many mulattos with white mothers and nignog fathers.
why is it never the other way around?

typical english player

he's a bit thick and his physical attributes primarily carried his youth career. now he has stopped coasting and hasn't seemed to realised that hard work is actually required. he is just being left in the dust