Is anyone else sick and tired of both SJW and Sup Forums?

Is anyone else sick and tired of both SJW and Sup Forums?

SJW's can't help but shit on white straight males to explain everything that's wrong in the world and then they act like they're fucking rebels for saying shit we learn in school.

And then Sup Forums just can't help but shit on everybody who's not white straight and male to explain everything wrong in this world.

And yes, I'm a shill being paid by Israel to disrupt your "traditionalist revolution" and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling detectives. Sigh........

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3017426/Children-brotherhood-Hooded-youngsters-join-parents-Easter-processions-Spain-got-KKK.html
scholars-stage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't like it you are free to leave and sever any political ties you may have. No one is forcing you to indulge in the discussions of either Sup Forums or the SJWs. By the way, the happenings of the word and the social climate is a lot more complex than white-male guilting. I suggest you lurk more and I hope that you will come to the realization that racial, cultural, and economic tensions are growing; this trend, regardless of where you stand, will surely bring more misery and alienation to the future generations.

eat shit,spic

i'm just here for the anime threads desu. there's only so many germany YES threads you can take before you snap.

I have a big problem with non-sensical through the baby out with the bath water kind of racism, and I have found that element hard to digest in Sup Forums but at the end of the day if there were "teams" to this whole "culture war" you bet you're fucking ass I'm on this team, I'm sick of sjw's but the only thing I'm sick of on Sup Forums is FUCK ALL NIGGERS stormfaggory, but I do feel the "extremist" of our "team" have a lot less sway and control than the "extremists" on the other team

throw*

>anyone that disagrees with me is an sjw!!!1!

kys faggot

Those aren't klan uniforms, those are Scandinavian holiday outfits.

So many people on Sup Forums have adopted the very same petty tactics that they claimed to hate within their opposition. I don't even know where to go anymore.

>Is anyone else sick and tired of both SJW and Sup Forums?

>le "both sides are bad" fallacy

I love this shitpasta.

Right up there with "well Islam has problems, but the crusades happened so both religions are equally bad".

three words: demoralization and generalization.

SJW's are a hivemind. Sup Forums argues with itself constantly on every petty issue.

Yeah, SJWs are wrong and Sup Forums is right.
Fuck outta here João

Pathetic....

I'm a shill, I'm a SJW...

Yet no one says anything substantial.

It's all shit. Everyone has an agenda, everyone is the rational side and the other side is the emotional side, I'm sick of this.

Don't be a pussy...
Sure, there are retards everywhere, good luck finding somewhere free of them... But you should join the side that benefits you the most and also has the least amount of retards...

>Yet no one says anything substantial.
t. someone who hasn't said anything substantial

Sorry man, that's just how they are here. literally threw facts out into the open and these faggots chimped the fuck out.

then stop whining and leave. christ, it isn't hard. there's nothing substantial in your post to respond to. "gee guys, i don't like extremes" ok, congratulations, you're like most people. nothing to discuss.

t. Tyrone bin-Walid Goldstein

You are a shill being paid by Israelis, aren't you?

I hate both but the mainstream hates only Sup Forums which makes me defend right wingers more often than lefties

I'm tired of Sup Forums but I love the memes. So I go to Sup Forums for the memes and news and if I want to listen to intelligent people I find individual intelligent people to watch on youtube. Or I read. I recommend that people do these things because there are not a lot of intelligent people on this site, maybe above average but it is still garbage.

You're an idiot. Of course your side calls the other side emotional idiots. Your job is to look at the statistics on an issue yourself and find the truth about it. You have to think for yourself.

What are you upset about? People clamoring for political violence to facilitate revolution? People espousing racial-separatist or racial-supremacist views? What is hurting your fragile composition so much?

How about this?

Anyone participating in a minor-moderate violation of the non-aggression principle is to be sentenced to forced labour repairing and maintaining key/damaged infrastructure, most notably transportation infrastructure. Violations resulting in this include simple assault/battery, petty theft, etc.

Heinous violations such as grand theft, murder, violent rape, large-scale fraud, and especially corrupt allocation of public funds will result in public hanging and gibbeting.

Of course, these penalties would be applied across all individuals in the nation.

How do you feel about that shit, Mister Moderate?

Seriously, how about you provide something worth discussion? All you've done is facilitate a group/collective whine that this board ain't what you want it to be.

Give us a policy you'd like to see implemented in your nation, or any nation. Give us one you'd like to see repealed or revised.

Or just keep whining, lad.

>Is anyone else tired of malaria AND the antibiotics used to fight malaria?

Like those "redpill" faggots who are unironically promoting the NWO agenda

Who is this kkkutie?

>the only two sides are retarded college girls and internet shitposters
wew

>50 shekels were deposited in you bank account

Shill!

Jew!

SJW!

yes shlomo

This. The left seems to be lead by radicals, but extremists on the right tend to be ignored.

Suck my cut cock goyim, we run the world.

y ₩€¥ ξºムºξ

I'm the actually rational side. Guns aren't bad. Drugs aren't bad. It's the people who suck! And guess what the people who suck the hardest look like? They ain't white middle class people who have an intact family.

Taxes are robbery, but some of it is justifiable robbery if it serves the public good. Also, government should keep its dirty hands out of economy unless necessary.

Immigration sucks, in the way it's practiced today. I don't think almost anyone has a problem with immigration of smart, educated people, but the current policy of letting almost anyone in is pure idiocy.

Higher education now has lower standards than it has had for centuries. It's all done for profit now, so don't expect a lot of actual science to come from it, especially when it comes to meme tier majors like womens' studies(or the majority of liberal arts degrees).

Politics are increasingly dependent on celebrity status. We have had several representatives in Finland who have no other qualification than being a musician or a reality TV celebrity. Celebrity status will be enough to get elected soon. This is going to increase worldwide, and Donald Trump WILL be president because of it.

can anyone tell me who this qt3.14 is? for science.

Not kidding, who is this?

This is why moderate candidates usually win elections.

nice post achmed

OP here. I agree with EVERYTHING you say.

But try being a pro-drugs, pro-prostitution, pro-guns, pro-private propriety, pro-homosexual, pro-trans, pro-smart immigration anti-white guilt kind of guy.

(((Sigh)))

Please consider suicide OP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3017426/Children-brotherhood-Hooded-youngsters-join-parents-Easter-processions-Spain-got-KKK.html

>dailygay

Kind of, pol was good for initial pill, but now I need to move up.

Sometimes there's a smart middle-way policy no side agrees with. Sometimes you get called an idiot by both sides for agreeing with it.

And sometimes you have to agree with the "extreme" policy because it's the right one. And then you get called a lunatic.

>"literally threw facts"
I don't think you know what any of these words mean...

>Hurr durr theres already a strawman comic for your argument
>Nice try pal.

>Is anyone else sick and tired of both SJW and Sup Forums?
Me.
But both sides are harmful to me even though they claim they're not, and the "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not a safe principle to live by.

It's capirote. Hats for Holy Week in Spain.

You know that this girl is not wearing a kkk costume, and i most likely spanish?

Joao those kids are Penitentes ("Repentants") not Ku Klux...

This is /pol:

>be betafag
>no social skills
>zero self confidence
>self loathing (inner anger)
>ironically doesn't vote
>secretly hates his own culture
>doesn't join the army
>not active politically on a local level

---> Joos are why I'm shit at life.
---> Muh "white" women don't like me because they were brainwashed by Joos.
---> ProTip: Women will never be attracted to betafags. Women are attracted to Alpha males, Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Asians, Whites.. But those who don't spend their whole life on an image board shitposting and but out there and be ALPHA as fuck.

I swear, /pol is literally worse than reddit these days.

I agree user.
Both sides need to fuck off.

>SJWs
>"You're a straight white male? I don't care about the content of your character or personal achievements, you're still a shitlord because of attributes you had no control over!"

>Sup Forums
>"You aren't a straight white male? I don't care about the content of your character or personal achievements, you're still a degenerate because of attributes you had no control over!"

>ITT all bluepilled people that think Sup Forums is about white supremacy

>Celebrity status will be enough to get elected soon
This. But its more, they are going to become the new aristocracy. You think Trumps son is going to disappear into obscurity after this election? No, him and others like him, the children of greater father's will remain famous throughout our lives, they will have wealth, power, land, status.
All the while, we little people will watch them on TV, read about their lives in gossip magazines, and wish we were them.
We have come full circle. The failure of democracy is that it leads us back into oligarchy.

cuck canucks completely misinterpreting Sup Forums as usual. youre almost as dense as OP

>the leaf really is behind it all

Yes, there are people in all camps that are stupid and I think the majority of SJWs and Sup Forumstards are stupid but well-intentioned. I still come here though because, occasionally, I find information that I wouldn't have found elsewhere (and I'm not talking about some random idiot posting made up shit). For example, most of the stuff that I see on Hillary I've found either here or on the pro-Sanders reddit pages. Much of it is reliable info that is rarely, if ever, broadcast by the MSM.

I feel with you OP, a lot of people on Sup Forums are basically SJWs from a different political spectrum. That said, I still prefer this place over SJW spaces because you can still find sane people here from time to time. SJWs simply ban you once you disagree with their hivemind.

Blame Trumpfags desu.

I like Trump and I agree with his politics about Mexico but his fans are fucking unbearable. They can't make a proper argument without calling people shills or acting like kids covering their ears while screaming "SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL", they have made this place into a safe space.

>pro-trans

ok no wonder youre making this thread, youre just as blue pilled as i thought

you're not white lmao

Of people here do not have sound arguments, then point them out. Lots of the stormfags rely on strawman arguments.

>ok no wonder youre making this thread, youre just as blue pilled as i thought
This is an example of the exact same tactic that SJWs use but used by Sup Forums. I realize you think it's excusable because you're right and they're wrong but realize that they think the same thing (they're right and you're wrong). Someone thinking that trans people deserve to live happy lives rules out rational discourse no more than someone being a white man. Stop focusing on the quickest path to ignoring opposing views and start focusing on how to rationally navigate those differences.

Im not ignoring an opposing view, im dismissing it as retarded, because anybody who thinks that their gender delusions are rational is an idiot to begin with, you cuck

>anybody who thinks that their gender delusions are rational is an idiot to begin with, you cuck
Reinforcing my point against your position. You rule out from the start the possibility of having a rational discussion just like, assuming you're a white man, SJWs will rule out from the start the possibility of having a rational discussion with you. It's your and the SJWs' mutual unwillingness for rational discourse that makes both of you the retarded ones, not the people from far left to far right who will actually have discussions about opposing views. You have more in common with SJWs than you realize.

Tell me how being a white man is anything at all relative to being transgender. Honestly, bring up a discussion WORTH discussing, because there is at least a basis for why people think being white ISNT a bad thing (ie why would it be). Meanwhile there is absolutely no factual basis for a person who was born male to say to themselves *Im female because I feel like it on the inside*

Im willing to have a rational discussion, but there has to be a rational basis for that discussion. Otherwise its just a circlejerk of numoral people thinking that muh opinion is fact.

Also, identifying completely idiotic AS idiotic doesnt make me dense like an SJW, my bluepilled friend

The point I'm making has nothing to do with whether or not trans people or white men do or don't deserve to be ridiculed/taken seriously. The point is one about the nature of your engagement with opposing views. If someone has an incorrect view and is willing to discuss that view, wouldn't you be doing that person and yourself (given that you live in the same world as that person) a favor by leading them to the correct view? You close off that possibility, doing humanity and yourself a disservice, when you refuse to engage in rational conversation. So, again, my point wasn't to argue one way or the other about trans issues, my point was that you and SJWs have a lot in common in that you're dangerously certain of your own beliefs to the point that you can't be bothered anymore to think or engage in discussion with people who believe things you don't believe.

I know. It's a bait name.

Can you imagine some basketball-american walking down the street to see this?

user, you should probably stay on Reddit if you exclusively want "civil discourse" and "le horseshoe theory everyone is stupid except me" without being called a faggot. There's a reason why a lot of people immediately dismiss a lot of positions out of hand, and it's usually as a defense mechanism against concern trolling and consensus-cracking. People make the same threads every day, not to argue in good faith but to push a narrative on the board. After arguing the same thing in the same sort of thread a thousand times, people start being dismissive.

You're free to say whatever you want in any thread, and hope for a good argument to come up, but expecting everyone to indulge every redditor and anyone who comes here unwanted is unrealistic.

I can engage in a discussion when one is proposed, but none has been proposed in this whole thread aside from:

>both sides are bad
>why is Sup Forums so intolerant

If anyone is going to make these sorts of threads, they should ask REAL questions, not make baseless moderate claims. In order for a discussion to occur, one has to begin in the first place. I saw a stupid thread and called it stupid, which admittedly is childish in its own sense, but Im sure you understand what I mean.

I know. Also, reddit isn't exactly a great place for civil discourse either. I still like to try here because from time to time it does actually work.

>I can engage in a discussion when one is proposed, but none has been proposed in this whole thread aside from:
I would say that what I'm doing right now is not just a proposal but a, so far, one-sided attempt at rational discussion regarding whether or not ruling out the possibility of rational discussion on the basis of a particular belief someone holds is a good or bad thing. I think it's a bad thing. Your replies imply that you think it's a bad thing only when it's done by people you don't like. Is that accurate? If not, what is it you really believe? If so, why do you think your self-certainty shouldn't require the same limitations that you'd like to see imposed on the self-certainty of others?

The thing that happened with me is I started giving more value to being brave and willing to put yourself out there and speak your beliefs than "speaking the truth" on the internet.

All these excuses these guys use are just excuses, although I kinda get the guys who come from UK, Sweden, etc. It really takes balls.

I think it's because I'm not getting older. I'm not interested in being politically correct, I'm interested in being correct. This idea that "truth" is necessarily something hidden that "they don't want you to know" is getting ridiculous, the more you look at it and get life experience.

>not active politically on a local level

I think you hit the nail. I'm politically active for two years now. I talk with lots of people from the right and the left. But talking to people made me realize that Sup Forums is solipsistic at times.

I find lots of coward and selfish rat-faced hypocrites on the right and lots of strong and patriotic family men on the left. But that's my country, I don't know.

When you're bantering about the potential problems of Islamic refugees and everyone's calling you a racist and a black Sufi muslim is the only one agreeing with you and starts giving examples of how HIS family was persecuted by other muslims, you start questioning shit.

I would say that what I'm doing right now is not just a proposal but a, so far, one-sided attempt at rational discussion regarding whether or not ruling out the possibility of rational discussion on the basis of a particular belief someone holds is a good or bad thing. I think it's a bad thing. Your replies imply that you think it's a bad thing only when it's done by people you don't like. Is that accurate? If not, what is it you really believe? If so, why do you think your self-certainty shouldn't require the same limitations that you'd like to see imposed on the self-certainty of others?

>I think it's a bad thing.
So then we agree. In that case, when someone expresses support for an issue you are against, doesn't it follow that you should provide evidence in favor of your view and in opposition to others as opposed to dismissing the possibility of rational discourse, which we've both now agreed is a bad thing?

>"You're a Canadian? I don't care about the content of your character or personal achievements, you're still a degenerate because of attributes you had no control over!"

Just proving his point.

/thread

Youre honestly so bad at this it hurts, plebbit kiddo.

When I saw this thread baselessly calling Sup Forums stupid, I said, wow this guy is stupid. He even has a stupid opinion. And Im entirely allowed to say that (which you apparently hate :) )
When you get all upset saying Im against discussion, when I made no such claims, its such a strange straw man effect I cant believe it. I almost think youre not even reading my responses to you at times. In short, heres how our conversation has gone back and forth:

>wow this thread is dumb
>youre all dumb
>ok why
>because youre not open to discussion
>yeah i am. what did you want to discuss
>lets discuss your unwillingness to discuss things

please stop its just going in circles you pained excuse for a hater debater nay sayer figure skater

The cuck canuck thing is a meme you dip, absolutely a joke. Only a canadian would take that post seriously

>ok no wonder youre making this thread about black crime statistics and race being the most reliable predictor of SAT scores, youre just as racist as i thought

This is what you sound like.

Except you're right, and they're wrong.

And although most of us realize this is a joke, this is how you think. This is how you actually think.

>"I'm right. Everybody else is wrong. I am red pilled. Everyone else is blue pilled. I am intelligent. I am a deep thinker. Not like the others. I think for myself. Not like those blue pilled sheep."

why are leftists shoop always so fucking terrible?

When did I say anything about race.. What on earth. You must have come straight from tumblr with these incredibly fallacious argument tactics

>a black Sufi muslim is the only one agreeing with you and starts giving examples of how HIS family was persecuted by other muslims, you start questioning shit.

If it takes an experience like that for you to realize that not every Muslim agrees with people getting slaughtered and raped, you probably shouldn't be politically active in the first place because you're a fucking idiot Go home.

Why do you keep replying to random posts that you ignored an hour ago?

>shit on everybody who's not white straight and male

first days are hard, you'll make it OP

>And Im entirely allowed to say that (which you apparently hate :) )
You are allowed to say that and I don't hate it, I think it's harmful to everyone involved.

>when I made no such claims
>im dismissing it as retarded
My point all along has been that it's better to engage than to dismiss. If you're now saying you're willing to engage, great! If I've misunderstood you, my apologies.

So, what makes you anti-trans or, at least, not pro-trans?

Quoting me, when youre trying to say that I said something that I didnt, defeats your own purpose

>When did I say I was against discussion
>L-Look you called him stupid here
>.. Ok yeah and what about that says Im against discussion

Who hurt you

The better question is why does the center think they are the correct choice just because they are the center?

your only argument is LOOK AT THOSE WEIRDOS OVER THERE i'm better then them

its bullshit
centrism is dead because the center is liberalism

identity is the new politics and protesting is the only avenue the average person has to politics

read this
scholars-stage
.blogspot
.com/2015/09/honor-dignity-victimhood-and-death-of.html

What's evidence that you said something if a direct quote isn't? Again, even if I've misunderstood you, it wasn't intentional and if you're willing to have the rational discussion you say you're willing to have, what is it that you think is retarded about being pro trans?

>I think it's harmful to everyone involved.
>BBAAAWWWW SOMEONE CALLED ME STUPID ON Sup Forums I THINK IT'S REALLY HARMFUL AND TOXIC

>>>/reddit/

It all comes down to the "I'm right, they're wrong" paradigm.

He can't put himself in the shoes of others. He dehumanizes trans people because it's easier than dealing with a complex issue.

>degenerate?
>exterminate!

This is how he thinks. In slogans. Much like the SJWs.
SJW:
>"Hate speech not free speech. Period."
>"Colonialism was bad. Period."

Sup Forums:
>"Trans are mentally ill and should be put down. Period."
>"Libertarians are coward middle-fencers. Period."

The difference is... You guessed it... We're right. They're wrong.

>A direct quote

Look user you said you hate black people in this post here its a direct quote so its evidence even though you didnt actually say that sheeeeit

See: There is no "Sup Forums" guild user, anyone who posts here can feel whatever they want about trannies or libertarians because anyone can post here.

I never said anyone should be put down, I am very pacifist. What is it with plebbit newcomers and their only argument being to entirely misinterpret opposing posts

You know damn well why I gave that example, you piece of shit. Go pretend to be a retard somewhere else.

>Why do you keep replying to random posts that you ignored an hour ago?

You mad?

Strawmen and middle-ground fallacies are the only ways redditors and shills can argue here it seems.

I tend to agree but this is the nature of (public) imageboards and a result of some of us getting older and being here for too long. The quality of discussion has sharply dropped and intelligent posts are few and far inbetween, I think people have inhaled too much meme smoke and now it's the only thing they can spew. You have to learn to navigate and understand the kind of people you're dealing with (Sup Forums is mostly 20 year old neets and college students).

I myself am an oxymoron for Sup Forums because I:
- am not racist and don't care about a person's skin colour
- am indifferent to lgbt people, they never hurt anyone they just tend to force their shit a bit too much
- am xenophobic, don't want anyone who isn't a native in my country regardless of their race, especially in large numbers
- patriotic
- traditionalist bordering on monarchist
- don't think all mudshits or juice are out to get the white man
- hate commies with a passion
- am a weaaboo
etc.

No, calling someone stupid isn't necessarily harmful (at least not enough for me to care) but being unwilling to engage in rational discussion is harmful.

Are you just trolling now? I provided a link and the quote in the post where you said you dismissed the other user's view as retarded. Here it is again: If you don't want to hover your mouse over the link, here's the full quote: Im not ignoring an opposing view, im dismissing it as retarded, because anybody who thinks that their gender delusions are rational is an idiot to begin with, you cuck

You posted this in response to me accusing you of being unwilling to engage in rational discussion and your response reinforced that to my mind. So, for the third time, if I've misunderstood you as you seem to think, why not have the rational discussion you say you're willing to have? Why is being pro trans retarded?

oh god not this shit

this guy already put it better than anyone else yes when you are defending your team you have to be irrational because the other side will be irrational too

your old way liberalism is outmoded when identities are seeking emancipation from the social constructs that are imposed by them. you have to pick a side and stick with it through good or bad. i don't think this "let's be rational and objective" shit is going to ever work out

I know what you mean

Being caught between SJWs and red pill shit is infuriating. Why is there no middle ground? I don't feel like I can relate to anyone, I care for nobody but my family.