Okay, the kikes have taken a different tactic in trying to infiltrate our beautiful board of peace...

Okay, the kikes have taken a different tactic in trying to infiltrate our beautiful board of peace. Numerous pro Israel tweets are starting to appear. They are trying to make it look like they are a conservative paradise, do not be fooled by this. As many of you know Israel is used as a safe place for Jews to destroy the west, do not be fooled by (((them))) they are the enemy. They are the ones pushing multiculturalism, degeneracy and liberalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzZji8iKrOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The eternal Jew will not rest.

>tweets

It will always try to destroy what our ancestors worked so hard on.

Honestly, I'd take Israel over the Muslim sand niggers. If you disagree you're fucking delusional.

Feel free and link all these threads OP

He actually belives that jews are the enemy

false dichotomy, Shlomo Kikestein

of course they are

All she did was dye her hair blonde. She still has a camels pussy

>destroy Israel so that millions of Jews flood back to the West and Muslims don't have to deal with them any more

not falling for that one, achmed

even Hitler decided the best solution was sending them to fuck up slimes in the desert

youtube.com/watch?v=GzZji8iKrOc

No, Achmed, you hate Israel because the white man tricked the Muslims into taking some Jews to solve our Jewish problem.

The day all the Jews move there, they cease to be our problem. The white man tricked you again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>"YOU MUST CHOOSE GOYIM"

EVROPA

More shills, the Jews are still a problem for Europe, even if they have their own state. They are the ones wanting Muslims to come here.

This, typical jewish divide and conquer tactic. The only way to win is not to choose and reject both. Whites and Asians don't need the jews and muslims. Go home to your sand castle filthy rats.

Israel went on a big PR offensive recently on the Internet to try and combat the anti-Israel pro-Palestine views that have become so popular with the liberal leftists/millennials

They even hired some kikebook people and shit

if Israel wasn't constantly stirring the hornet's nest then the Muslims would be perfectly content to fuck goats and leave us alone

consider the fact that the rise of radical Islam coincides with the creation of the Israeli state.

>Norway
Every fucking time.

>the Jews are still a problem for Europe, even if they have their own state

Because there''s still some in Europe.

Once they all go to Israel, they become as relevant as Madagascar. You didn't read my link, even Hitler was woke to this fact.

>remember that time before Israel when Islam was peaceful to Europeans

fuck off with your lies Achmed

Shut up Jamal.

Daily reminder

We all know that you're a Mudslime.
We've been watching you for quite some time now.

Go back to finding water for your family.

>Jewish media calls Trump a Nazi and anti-Semitic
>b-but he's b-backed by the Jews, honest

Even fucking niggers know you're a Muslim subverter working for Soros and the like

Go back to Arabland.

Fuck off shills.

>Jews try to be subtle for once
>fools all of the high school dropouts on Sup Forums

>Jews actively going to ridiculous efforts to oppose a candidate, using the whole Jew media to demonize him
>b-but he's still their first c-choice

Exactly why we should not let them in, the Jews are the ones pushing the pro refugee agenda.

Then go back home.
Even if you were Norwegian - your country is one that promotes boycotting and sjw bullshit.
Your country would have boycotted us and Rhodesia if it were still in existence.
Either way you're cunts.
But I still know you're an Arab.

>Promoting sjw bullshit
What do you mean? We cut all funding for gender studies a few years ago, our media reports on the problem of immigration and our right wing anti immigration party is really popular and has many seats in parliament.

Oy vey Goyim
You are totally sticking it to us

Tell me, Schlome Goldenberg...

Why doesn't Israel open its borders in the name of diversity and progressive tolerance?

Israel could really benefit from the gift of multiculturalism.

We'll see what happens to Israel when Trump gets elected my goy :3

Nothing, because he's taking the Hitler road and will ship the Jews there.

I guarantee you if he wins you'll see a lot of leftist Jews go

>OY VEY ANNUDA SHOAH i'm moving to Israel before I get holocaust-ed

the whole media has built up this spiel about how Trump is Hitler, and they'll follow through by moving away to "prove" how fearful they are.

Win/win.

We dislike being buttraped

That is pretty racist Schlomo
(((Pure coincidence)))

There are plenty of kebab to go around.

Israel needs to be enriched just like everyone else. Also, why dont you fight your own fabricated wars for once? My greatest ally?

Second thread makes it clear, they've lurked and analyzed the narrative on here.

imported Russian meat

Spoiler: so do we.

>what is dual citizenship

The Kikes will never not be a problem in the west